Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi - Page 3 Empty Re: Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:53 pm

Grunting out as Piper started to knee her in the back repeatedly, Mako would begrudgingly let go of her opponent's arms as her spine was battered. Cursing to herself, the so-far playful shark couldn't help but get a little pissed off from the pain in her back. Piper wasn't finished punishing with her, though. Far from it. Pulling the champ back on her feet by her hair, Mako would reach up and grab the woman's wrist in a futile attempt to pry her off. What happened next surprised Mako completely, though.

Yelping out as Piper yanked on her wrestling shorts, the shark would find herself being on the receiving end of a wedgie! If this was an attempt to humiliate the champ, then obviously Piper hadn't seen what Mako did in public on a daily basis. In fact, this was typical Tuesday stuff for her. It wasn't until Piper sent the shark flying back to her corner that she became legitimately angry. Because as she was sent crashing into the corner, Piper made it so she went head first into Makie. Heads colliding as she was used like a battering ram, the shark would cry out before bouncing off her partner only to land hard on her back. Groaning angrily, Mako's head felt like shit as she rolled around in pain. And yet, all she could think about in this moment, was how this bitch just used her own body to hurt Makie.

"You f-fucking...you're gonna regret that...ACK!" Mako snarled angrily before Piper once again started to stand her up again. The enraged shark tried to take a wild swing at the woman, but she found herself caught once again before being lifted up and tossed down with a body slam. Screaming out in rage and pain as she arched her body upwards. Her back was in agony from all the knee strikes and slams it had taken. Which left the shark defenseless enough for Piper to come up with more ways to hurt her. Now it even seemed like the woman was showing off. Running across the ring a couple of times as she bounced off the ropes, it seemed like she was going for a high speed attack. All while the champ was still down, writhing on the canvas...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi - Page 3 Empty Re: Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 pm

Aphrodite had been watching Piper thrash Mako around a bit like a ragdoll, patiently waiting in her corner as her partner went head to head with a champ. Impatient and eager to prove her worth to her partner, Aphrodite tapped the back of Piper, making a hot tag to make her the legal wrestler while Piper finished up with Mako in with a well done leg drop, "Go take a break Piper, I think a goddess has grown bored enough with waiting?" she says barely waiting to get her partner out of the way, the referee backing up her legal claim.

"Now that partner has loosened you up for me, I think you are ready to have a little love," she says as she'd push a downed Mako over to have her rest on her stomach. The blonde goddess would then set up what looked to be a Boston Crab, sitting on the small of Mako's back and tucking the legs under her armpits. However, the goddess wasn't finished with just a basic submission, instead bending her body back in an impressive display to the point where her head was hovering over Mako's head. The goal simply being to bend the famed shark into a "U" the best that she could. Her hands holding Mako's ankles while crossing them in an X.

Such impetuous that she was that she opted to get into one of her strongest moves, the Acidalia or Anchor Hold.

Last edited by SimplyMoon on Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:16 am

From the sidelines, Makie had been forced to watch as Piper brutalized Mako in the ring. On the one hand, she had seen Mako take hits in the ring before...hell, once in the past she had even been dishing out those hits. But it was another thing entirely to be forced on the sidelines and watch, helplessly. It took a lot of effort not to simply rush in there to Mako's aid and start attacking Aphrodite from behind.

She watched was the "goddess" began to set Mako up for a crab. Frantically, Makie leaned against the corner and extended an arm through the ropes. "Mako, come on!" she shouted. "You gotta tag me!" She had no idea how much bad shape Mako was in, especially after Piper had kneed her in the back repeatedly like that, but she knew enough to tell that Mako needed time to recover, and fast...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri May 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Mako was still groaning as Aphrodite tagged herself in and entered the ring. At the very least, this little surprise tag bought the shark some time too recover. However, it wasn't much. With Aphrodite mentioning how the champ was ready to receive a little love, Mako knew that the time to fight back was now. Letting out a slight grunt as the so called goddess sat down on her lower back, the shark would place her hands on the mat and start to struggle with her entire body. Trying to turn herself on her side, Mako would give Aphrodite as hard of a time as she could. Straining with all her might, the champ would trying to hold off any submission hold from being successfully locked in.

In the background, though, Mako could make out a faint voice amidst all of the others coming from the crowd. It was Makie. Shouting to her for a tag out as she watched the shark writhing underneath Aphrodite's butt in a desperate attempt to halt the arrogant woman's efforts to lock in a submission hold. Growling out louder as she struggled against her opponent, Mako would get angrier and angrier as she listened to Makie's voice. She could hear the worry in her partner's voice. Knowing she was the cause of that fear pissed the shark off to no end. It kept boiling up inside her until she let out a huge scream. Jerking her body with the speed and force of catapult, Mako would attempt to launch her opponent off to the side in her rage. Freeing herself long enough to scramble over to Makie...or at least, everyone expected that to be the next part of her plan.

But no, Mako went in the complete opposite direction as she charged towards their opponent's corner. Just so she send a huge, right handed punch straight to Piper's face on the sidelines! Looking to send her tumbling down to the floor below just as Makie had a little bit ago. It didn't matter that the tough lil' shrimp was already back up and calling to her. Mako refused to forgive the woman...and she refused to let it go unanswered any longer! She was so fucking mad about being chucked into her teammate that all she could see was the color red. Mako was in a literally frenzy right now, thrashing around like a shark drunk on the smell of blood. She'd ignore the whole world as long as she could pay Piper back for what she did. Even if it was just one single punch, she had to take that shot.

"...You hurt Makie...like that...EVER again...and I WILL FUCKING END YOU, BITCH!" Mako snarled at the woman. Meaning every word as she leaned against the turnbuckle to stay up on her feet, the shark was panting heavily as her rage continued to steal all of her focus.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed May 12, 2021 1:52 am

Piper was the sideline on annoyed and angry after her partner just tagged herself in without running it by Piper first, especially when it wasn't needed since Piper had everything under control and wanted to take on Mako but at least when her partner was in control as she locks Mako in the hold while Mako's partner, Makie shouted for Mako to tag her in but shout all she wants to, Piper felt pretty confident there was no way that Mako was getting out of Aphrodite's hol-Suddenly Piper train of thought was interrupted by Mako's screaming! Then her breaking out of Aphrodite's hold, then strangely not running over to her corner and tagging her partner but instead ran towards Piper and smacked right into her face like a speeding bullet, threatened to end her if she hurts Makie again.

Piper just standing on the floor, sighing in her mind, and breathing lowly. She knew she should have been the one in the ring against Mako, she knew Aphrodite shouldn't have just tagged herself....SHE KNEW SHE KNEW SHE KNEW! Rages bottled up in Piper th then quickly reached up and grabbed Mako's hair and leaned her throat against the ropes to choke her! "HEY! You fucking idiot! Hurry up and attack her!" The Mutli Athletic angrily shouted at her partner who was still mad at for her incompetence of letting Mako breaking free from her hold!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu May 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Aphrodite had been slowly locking the hold in place as she used her natural ability for flexibility to slowly execute the Anchor Hold. However, while she had been certain that such a move would work, Mako still had plenty of fight left in her. She'd buck around like a bronco, not allowing the blonde goddess to finish it off and put her effectively in it. This was so much that eventually Aphrodite had to partially let off somewhat to try and fix her position. She would be then violently kicked off, a look of surprise on her face as she fell forward into the ropes.

She'd turn back at the angry roar of her partner, ignoring what she was genrally saying as she readied herself again and came from behind the distracted Mako, "Eyes on me please," she says as she wrapped her arms around Mako's waist before pulling back. She was going straight in for a standard German Suplex, arching her back as she tried to slam the champion down. The audacity to ignore the goddess in favor of her knuckleheaded opponent.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:18 pm

Mako was far too distracted with Piper. Having taken the time to punch the woman's face in a fit of rage, the Tension champ had left herself wide open to the prissy woman that was still in the ring. Aphrodite seemed to take offense to it. Apparently feeling insulted that Mako would pay attention to the brute outside the ring instead of the 'wrestling goddess' who was the legal fighter. It wasn't long before the shark suddenly felt her opponent's arms wrap around her waist. Letting out a fast yell, Mako would find herself yanked up before being slammed back down on the back of her head.

Grunting out loud from the German Suplex, the shark's legs would swing up by her head from the momentum of the slam. Losing the chance to turn things around, Mako looked rather stupid for taking a shot at Piper instead of capitalizing on Aphrodite. Regardless of her current position, though, Mako would have done the same thing again if she had the chance. When someone needed a good punch in the face, the shark ALWAYS made sure they got one. Of course, Makie was probably gonna give her long-ass lecture about being so stupid later on. Well...Mako could actually enjoy that sort of thing. Whenever the sexy shrimp sat her down and started to explain, in extreme detail, what the shark did wrong...it always made the pervy woman feel like a naughty school girl getting an earful from her stern, smoking hot, teacher.

She'd enjoy that dirty fantasy more if not for the fact that Aphrodite was kicking her ass! Stop being horny Mako! *BONK* So, after mentally bonking the horny out of her head, Mako would muster her strength and try rolling to the side. That way if Aphrodite went for a bridging pin, she'd be able to break out of it. Mako didn't really have a plan for what to do next. But if Aphrodite was at least half as arrogant as she acted, then she was going to start showing off. Hell, Mako left herself open far too often, and she wasn't even arrogant. Cocky? Oh hell yeah. But she didn't actually go around getting off on comparing herself to others. Which was something she could easily see Aphrodite doing...and yes in the lewd way...

"Ugh...Eyes on...huh? Wait...so you...WANT me checking out your ass now?" Mako groaned out, always ready to take verbal shots at her opponents no matter the situation.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Mako would be correct that upon landing Aphrodite would immediately attempt to try for a quick bridging pin. This would be foiled before the goddess of love and beauty could even get the referee to come over to start the count. This would annoy Aphrodite but not as much as Mako's response to her from earlier as the buxom blonde slowly stood up, picking her opponent up partially by the hair.

"In a little bit, no though I have to teach you some manners in respect," she spoke, scolding her almost as she attempted to twist the arm, wrenching it over the goddess's head before yanking it as hard as she could in order to derive as much pain from the shark, "By the time I am done with you, you won't be able to take your eyes off of me."

"And when I'm done, I'll move on to your cute little friend," she'd speak, attempting to let her go and kick her with a rather agile kick to the side of the head. If Mako wanted to talk, she'd let her talk. Aphrodite making sure to return the favor.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:19 pm

Mako groaned as Aphrodite pulled her up by the hair. The woman was really sick of the shark's mouth it seemed. Before she could make any more funny comments, the goddess would wrench on the tension champ's arm before yanking on it hard to give her a painful snapping sensation. Nothing in her arm actually snapped, but it was hard to know for sure as Mako let out a cry and fell forward onto her knees. Cradling her stinging arm against her chest, the shark would do her best to endure the pain and force it away before her opponent attacked again.

"I mean...I kinda do that already...but with everyone..." Mako would groan back in response. The shark was half joking, but everything she said was the truth. Mako was an unapologetic pervert who didn't care about hiding it from society. "I'M A SLUT AND I AM PROUD!" could be her main motto on a daily basis.

But then Aphrodite started talking about Makie. Saying she'd do the same to her when she was finished 'disciplining' the shark. Now that gave the shark a couple yummy pictures in her head. However, Mako wasn't about to let this stuck up diva have some fun with HER shrimpy cutie. Spit flying from her mouth as the goddess gave her a good kick across the face, the shark would remain on her knees. Albeit she was wobbling from side to side on them as she just barely stopped herself from collapsing flat on her face.

"Heh...Makie iiiiis...really smol...besides her...TIT-O-LEES~ Hehe~" Mako would sputter out like she was half asleep. Ok...maybe she'd need so time to un-concuss herself before making this woman pay for threatening HER Makie. That kick had knocked the tension champ somewhat silly...causing her to laugh about Makie's small yet busty status. In fact, she had a great ass too. Despite her small size, Makie's body was nice and juicy all over. It made the shark laugh while shows still all hazy like this. Hopefully, though, Makie couldn't actually hear all of this for the giggling woman's sake.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:01 pm

"Are you... are you laughing at me?" the blonde couldn't believe that Mako was still standing after that kick, keeping her balance and laugh at her or at least she thought she was looking down at Mako with an angry look upon her rather beautiful face. Regardless what it was for actually didn't matter as the goddess simply saw it as a large insult to her ability and person.

At the moment Aphrodite had her on her knees appearing completely gassed from the assault that had been put upon her, yet the goddess wasn't done  yet with her and would still try and provide a bit more pain, "What was that? It's time I give you a proper stretch," she'd speak attempting to push down the champion and attempt to grapevine a leg as she tried to pull other. A Banana Split hold she was determined to get in and make the whole crowd get a nice view of things.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next