Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:37 am

Slapping her partner plump rear and telling her the plan that she came up with. Though, Piper's partner, Aphrodite, didn't quite like getting spanked nor being told what to do. Pointing her finger into Piper's breasts and demanding an apology from The Multi-Athletic for her transgression. Piper also didn't like to be told what to do, especially by somebody that she didn't even want to partner in the first place. "First off, get your finger off of my tit!"  Smacking Aphrodite's finger away, "Secondly, If you want to win this match, then you're going to have listen to me, got that blondie!?" Piper says to Aphrodite. If the two of them couldn't get along before the match started then how are they going to work together when it does? The question that many of the crowd was asking when they saw to the two bicker.

On the other hand, Makie, who had entered the ring, was laughing at their bickering. Then Mako came in, Aphrodite's back being turned to her, walked up to her and slapping her ass, taunting her before backing away to the corner. Watching Aphrodite's ass jiggle again Piper couldn't help her but wanting to slap it again "Damn! Looking at dat ass jiggle!" Piper said before smacking Aphrodite's ass again, causing her ass to jiggle once more! Then Piper grabs her ass and makes jiggle even more.

But with Mako being Piper's main interested since she was the Tension World Champion and beating her might get Piper a title shot, she needed to get that shrimp, Makie, from getting in the way. And only way she saw that is through her plan: She takes Mako, and Aphrodite takes Makie. But it could only work if Aphrodite cooperates and she wasn't too keen with Piper, groping her firm, hot ass probably wasn't helping. So, Piper stops and opted to make a deal with The Goddess.

"Look, I will apologize to you under one condition: We follow my plan. And if you want you can grab my ass. Deal?"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackpot PPV: Dice Tag Match: Piper Ellison & Aphrodite vs Makie Akamatsu & Mako Adachi

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:13 pm

"I'll press my finger their for as long as I want. I do as I please . You should be grateful that one such as myself has lent her skill and beauty into such an important match. The very fact of which in my presence you should be thankful fo..." she spoke in a haughty and pompous manner before she felt the sting of another slap at her rear, this time none other than Mako herself. She'd turn around expressionless almost toward the opposing team, "How dare you, insolent wretch. You dare mock...

She was then promptly cut off in her new tirade as her own partner once again showed little care for her respectable boundaries and smacked her once again on the behind as if it was now open season for one to do so. Aphrodite's looked coldly forward as if thinking what should be done but could only stand there as her partner groped her rear with abandon.

"Fine... do as you see fit," she said as rage began to boil up inside her.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:24 am

Makie saw the way Mako was practically begging to go first in this match. Admittedly, it was pretty adorable seeing the shark girl beg. She took a sidelong glance at their opponents as they bickered, with Piper tauntingly slapping Aphrodite on the ass, and Aphrodite, in turn, acting haughty and offended. These two were going to be incredibly fun to taunt and annoy in the ring, though Makie couldn't help but notice the way Piper was eying Mako. That decided things.

"Sure," she said, backing away and sliding under the ropes. "Just...if you need help, don't be a stubborn idiot, okay? Actually tag me in." She gave her a smile and a mischievous wink. "After all, I don't want you to have ALL of the fun with those two. At least save some room for me, okay?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:31 pm

Mako was loving this match already. She'd already gotten to slap a bitch's ass plenty. Now she got to watch the other girl grope that ass some more. The shark could tell this was gonna be fun! "Damn that ass shakes good!" Mako shouted at her opponents to piss off at least one of them some more. More importantly, though, Makie was succumbing to her god-like begging skills. Smiling wide as the shortie said she could go first and exited the ring, the shark couldn't be happier. However, the sneaky shark wasn't gonna let her little shrimp escape without a nice reward!

"Hehehe~ Don't be like that! I happen to know that being a stubborn idiot...is what makes you so crazy for me~" Mako purred with a devious chuckle. "And since I love watching you fight so much...I'll make sure you get plenty of action~" the shark added with her own mischievous wink to match her cutie's. But before turning around to get this fight started, Mako gave the shorter woman a quick kiss on the lips. Unlike her normal kisses, this one didn't include any tongue stuff. However, it was way sweeter because this was less about sex and more about just caring about the little hurricane. Then, after getting a her good luck kiss, the rowdy champ turned around and got ready to rumble with their opponent's.

"By the way...if you happen to stick your butt out for me...I'd feel waaaay more motivated to give you a 'tag'...you get my meaning?~..." Mako said, leaving Makie with one finally lewd comment before the bell rang.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:18 am

"Thanks, partner." Piper said graciously to her partner, Aphrodite, who is annoyed with all the smacking and groping that her fine ass was receiving, agrees to let Piper start off the match first. With Piper and her partner getting on somewhat the same page, The dirty blonde haired woman would some stretches while watching Mako kissing her partner, Makie Akamatsu.

"Getting yourself a good luck kiss there, chump?" Daring to the fan favorite champ a chump earned Piper the ire of the fans but she couldn't care less about what they think of her. "But I'm afraid that you still have no chance at beating me!" Piper taunting the Tension World Champion, Mako before taking her stance and waits for the bell to ring.

And when it did came out of her corner fast! Rushing at Mako for a collar and elbow tie up! And it was clear to anyone who is watching the match right now that Piper has strength advantage which she planned using to power Mako to the nearest corner to not only show off her superiority and dominates but to also to trap her so that the Multi Athletic could wear her down a bit.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:29 pm

Mako smirked as Piper first spoke to her. The woman quickly came off as a pretty cocky fighter. One who was no stranger to fighting dirty, and if the shark was right, she would also have a dirty mouth, and an even dirtier mind. Which made the two women very alike to one another. So, feeling lucky to have such a like-minded opponent, Mako was eager to start the fight.

"Hehe...Sorry I must've misheard you..." Mako replied to the woman acting pretty casually. "...I coulda sworn you just called me a chump..." the woman continued, walking up close to Piper to stare her down, face to face.

"I'm the champ, baby~ So I'd better not 'mishear' you saying otherwise again..." the King warned the cocky challenger, while she was actually daring the woman to defy her. Then, Mako would back away from Piper before the match began, but as she was doing so the bell rang out. Piper wasted no time before charging at her. Smirking eagerly, the shark would charge to meet her head on. It didn't matter if the woman was bigger, Mako never backed down from a fight!

The two women locked up with each other and instantly started to struggle with everything they had. Groaning as she pushed against the woman, Mako would press her forehead against Piper's and stare her opponent's eyes as they exchanged savage looks that were more akin to hungry wolves rather than human beings. Still, Piper seemed to have the edge in the strength department, and proved it by slowly forcing back back into one of the corners. The shark's face never faltered, though, even as she was slowly overpowered.

"By the way...that wasn't really a good luck kiss..." Mako would tell her opponent in between groans, referring to the previous question she left unanswered. "I just love kissing her...if anything...I got a 'good-luck-grab' from your partner~ Hehe...she's got a great ass to squeeze? Am I right?~" the shark explained as she was forced against the corner. She felt it'd be easier to get an honest answer early on in the match. Then she could tease Aphrodite about what Piper said later on.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:49 pm

Aphrodite could hear it all and her own anger brewing from the corner had steadily risen. There was only so much humiliation that she could take as she restrained herself from getting in the ring and going after Mako, "Don't listen to her Piper, kick her ass or so help me!" she shouted at her partner as she locked up against one of their opponents.

"Destroy that unflattering wench right now damn it!" egging her partner on.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:22 pm

Piper was quite a daring person. Considering she was confident in her skills to overcome almost any challenge, leaving her scared of very few little things. So it was no shock to anyone who knows Piper that she'd dare call the Tension World Champion, Mako Adachi, a chump. Wanna to be sure she didn't misheard the dirty blonde, Mako walks up to Piper who was in the corner, staring her down and daring her to say it again.

Piper gladly took that dare. "No, you didn't misheard. I said chump." Piper with a grin on her face confirming that what she indeed said. As soon as Mako backed up away from Piper and the bell rings to start the match The Multi Athletic jolted out of the corner, heading straight towards her opponent! A big wide grin was on her face once more as Mako rushes toward her as well before meeting in the center of the ring, colliding with each other for an elbow and collar tie up! Staring each other down, their foreheads pressed against one another, and ignoring Piper's tag partner, Aphrodite barking orders at Piper to kick Mako's ass. Most people saw this as two hungry and savages wolves battling it out, but Piper saw this as a larger and stronger grizzly bear dominating a smaller and weaker wolf.

As thanks to her strength advantage Piper, with little effort backed The Tension World Champ or as she likes to refer to the chump, to the corner! There were no words that can express how dominate and superior Piper felt at that moment, easily overpower a world champ isn't somethings that most people can do so doing it Piper knows that she just impressed some of the higher ups with this feat and could probably earning herself a title shot in the future. But sadly it'd been short lived as Piper listened to her opponent.

"Umm...Oh okay...not actually I gave a fuck." Piper replied to Mako's explaining to her kiss with her tag partner, Makie Akamatsu, who Piper mocked as a good luck kiss but it was really just that Mako loved kissing her, though Piper didn't care she was just mocking Mako. Mako would also a comment about Piper's tag partner, Aphrodite's great ass. "Just shut up already!" Having enough of Mako's talking The Multi Athletic rammed her knees right into her opponent's stomach before wrapping her arms around Mako's head tightly with a side headlock, walking out of the corner to the center. Then roughly bringing her down to the ground, getting her into seated position before switching holds. Now trapping her foe in a chokehold!

"Hey! Don't need you over there "cheering" me on! Just be quiet and look sexy, kay?" Piper shouted at her own partner, who so called "cheering" wasn't really help the dirty blonde. More distracting than anything else.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:30 pm

Mako chuckled as she listened to Aphrodite barking all the way from the other corner. Clearly the woman was NOT ok with the shark talking about her. Even going so far as to call the woman a wench. As far as insults went, though, that one didn't even register on Mako's mind. Whenever people used 'Upper Class' insults, the champ would just laugh right in their faces. Using big, fancy words to insult people just came off as goofy to her. If they wanted to get to her, they should just call her a 'dirty fuck up' and then start throwing fists with her. And then they'd have to actually win the fight to get Mako all humiliated.

Before Mako could come up with a good come back, though, Piper started drilling her midsection with knee strikes! Grunting out loud as the woman brutalized her, the champ would be stunned as the wind shot from her lungs. This allowed Piper to grab her in a tight side headlock, before she started dragging the shark out of the corner. Despite feeling like she'd just been used as a sandbag, Mako would still manage to enjoy this erotic position. After all, Piper had a huge rack! And that rack was all smooshed against the side of her face!

It was too bad that she couldn't savor this more, but Mako was a champ. So, she'd never let this cocky bitch have her way like this. As soon as Piper got her in a seated position, Mako would got on the defensive. With the two women shouting at each other, the shark would use this distraction to her advantage by raising up her right arm and hooking it on Piper's. That way Mako could keep the buff woman from tightening her bicep around her neck and successfully secure the chokehold! Then, with her other arm, the champ would start throwing back elbow shots into Piper's midsection! Mako had a sadistic grin as she paid Piper back for those knee strikes a few moments ago. If this woman thought she was an easy target, then she was in for a long, painful lesson about just how wrong she was!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:33 am

Piper was getting annoyed by both enemy and ally! Having to listen her tag team partner for this match, Aphrodite so called "cheering" and The Tension World Champ, Mako talk about kissing her partner, Makie Akamatsu and what a great ass that Piper's partner has. Um, like the dirty blonde woman even give a damn, then proceed to knee Mako in the gut to shut her up! Before putting Mako into a side headlock, pressing the chump's face against her huge rack. Piper walked to the center with her foe before roughly getting Mako into a seated position where The Multi Athletic quickly switched holds and applies to a tight chokehold while also telling her own partner to be quiet and look sexy.

But having been distracted with her partner this allowed Mako to wrap her right arm around Piper's arm and preventing the dirty blonde from putting more pressure into the hold with a her muscles. Then Mako shots some elbow shots to Piper's stomach! "OOF! GRRR!" Piper began to growl in anger from those elbow shots. But she'd kindly repay her opponent back with hard knees to her back repeating until she lets go of her arm!

Once that happened Piper would slowly get them back up to their feet. Then she released the hold she had around Mako's neck but knee her in the gut to make her double over and grabs her hair with one hand while reaching down and grabbing Mako's shorts, then yanking and wedging them between Mako's asscheeks before turning her attention to Mako's tag team partner, Makie. And sinister grin appeared on her face before running towards Makie with Mako in her grasp and rams the "chump" right into her own partner! Hopefully this would knock the smaller girl onto the floor on the outside, thus, it making where Mako couldn't temporarily tag in Makie! Which would work for Piper and her partner, Aphrodite advantage.

Piper would make her way back to the center and stands Mako up straight before scooping her up and slams the "chump" down on the canvas with a bodyslam! Piper would stands over her foe's body, looking down at her with a cocky smile on her face, satisfied how she was complete control of the match right now. And looks to keep that way with a leg drop as she ran to the ropes behind her and was hoping rebound off them so it would give her momentum to jump over Mako's body to the ropes across from her to rebound them off before dropping her muscular leg down Mako's throat!...though...her back was completely exposing as it was against the ropes and her partner, Aphrodite right there so if she wanted to...she could just tag herself in with little regardless if it was OK with Piper or not.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next