Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky vs Estelle: Called Out!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lucky vs Estelle: Called Out!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucky vs Estelle: Called Out!

Post by Cicilia Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Lucky's heart, while hardly stone, melted at the sound of Estelle's peep of surprise! For a woman so refined and in control of herself as Estelle was, somewhere inside that big, pillowy bosom was a similar child-like heart... It was a grand discovery as far as the cheerleader was concerned, rarely finding such an aspect in someone as grand and elegant as the Swiss-woman was, to discover a woman she could truly let her guard down around... and not just respect! That wasn't to say that Estelle was holding anything back herself, no quite the contrary it was taking a LOT of focus on the cheerleader's part to resist melting away into the passionate love she was being shown... Keeping her mind in the game, from sinking into the warm, cuddly abyss that was the moment... it was like trying to hang onto a thin piece of fishing-twine over a large chasm! The grip was slippery... and it took focus and determination to truly stay attuned to her surroundings... but whatever grip she could even muster, it wasn't going to last!

"Mmmh...."
Lucky moaned hopelessly as her eyes rolled up into their sockets as her lids fell closed, the cheerleader's hands drifting up upon her opponent's shoulders, stroking them gently as she allowed her full weight to rest upon the brown-haired beauty! She was so tender, yet forceful... warm and passionate! It was almost like from these kisses, the cheerleader could deduce her whole life story... just through how her lips touched Lucky's...

Of course, such a thing was ridiculous and there's no physical way the cheerleader could possess such a skill... but she FELT that she could and that was enough for her... Already on to, the cheerleader used her position of power to explore the more elegant of the two, her palms lightly stroking along Estelle,s face... her sides, her hips, painting a luscious picture of her in the cheerleader's mind... or what was left functioning through those potent, incapacitating kisses! He could feel her shape roughly, understand her physicality as one GENEROUS and gifted... not just in figure... but in power! Lucky could feel the raw and reserved strength in Estelle as she held her, the might she was holding back... Perhaps not the most flattering of analogies, but it reminded her of observing a large ape cradling its child, knowing that the adult had a VAST wealth of power within its compact form... and yet, none of it was being used dangerously...

Heartwarming....

"Haaaaah~..." Sakura huffed, pulling back as her breathing grew heavy, her face ABRIGHT with pinkish blush her head light... and fuzzy! Whatever was in her chest before was replaced with the flutteriest of butterflies... leaving Lucky in a state of complete helplessness, unable to gather her thoughts in the least! "I... um... That... uh..." She muttered eloquently, exposing her current state of mind!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:26 pm

For Estelle what was happening at that point was something more complex than a match. It had always been like that with her, using matches as an incredible way of getting to meet people she wouldn’t have been able to in other circumstances, and then explore these people in ways both of them enjoyed. When the Swiss saw Lucky for the first time her mind raced about how sweet she looked and how wonderful some more intimate contact with her should be. It turned out that not in Estelle’s imagination was she ready for what was happening.

If the soft and tender way of Lucky’s kissing wasn’t enough to make Estelle’s defenses melt like wax on a candle, Lucky was also resourceful and strong enough to trip the bigger Estelle and slowly drag her on the mat. At that point, inside Estelle’s mind a realization sank about how she was actually at that sweet seductress’ mercy and the only thing she could do was to try her best and resist, but in the end the result would be the same.

Just how big was Estelle’s surprise when she noticed that irresistible temptress that was just driving her insane with expectation and arousal rolling her eyes inside their sockets and fluttering her eyelids. No matter how she was feeling on the losing side, her charms were also having their effect on Lucky! And despite that fact, that angel still had strength to render the Swiss motionless all while resting on top of her and continue her onslaught! Estelle couldn’t help but moan in delight while still kissing Sakura.

Then Estelle’s body began shivering as she noticed her rival exploring her with her silky touch, her hands going from her face, her sides and all her curves, as if Sakura wanted to have a mental memory of her for when they parted ways. From Estelle’s part, her muscles were firm against Lucky’s touch, but wherever her hands passed the Swiss’ skin would get the goosebumps as Sakura was such a sensual and sweet seductress she left Estelle craving for more. But even so, the Swiss would be resolved not to fall behind, so in return she decided to mirror Lucky and use one of her arms to hold the champion closer around the waist while her other would explore all her body, from her silvery locks to her silky skin, going all around her back and her thighs with soft touches of her fingers, Estelle muffling her moaning and her arousal by nibbing Sakura’s neck. Unable to hold her impulses for longer, she whispered. "I want you, Sakura. I crave more. I will beg if needed but quench my thirst..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Lucky and Estelle simply couldn't get enough of one another as they kissed and kissed, explored and touched, loved one another as much as they could in their... restrictive outfits... As sweat began to form along the champion's fair, heated skin, she started to really feel the RESISTANCE of the cloth, the internal struggle of resisting her pleasures... as evidenced externally by the cheerleader's growing discomfort towards her costume! Estelle really didn't make it easy to fight these urges through her expert kisses, her gentle, angelic touch, the way she cradled and held Lucky from her hips to her face to everywhere she could touch... The nibble on the neck might as well have been the straw that broke the camel's back or, in this case, the touch that unleashed Sakura's lust! Estelle was a beautiful woman, one endowed in the most generous of ways... Her voice was so tender and soft, her body buxom and strong, her features... as if created by the divines in their image!

...And she was all hers...

...And Lucky, it seemed, was quite desired for!

Sakura blinked, wide-eyed, a DEEP, steaming blush flashing across her cheeks as Estelle whispered her desire to Sakura, what she was willing to do just to have her right now! So much for the hardstyle, it looked like! Pulling back, Sakura would say nothing as she straddled her rival, leaning back so that she sat on her knees over her, reaching back behind her to undo the zipper that kept her top together! In a matter of moments, and to the pleasure of the crowd, Lucky would have shed her top completely, tossing it to the side to reveal the champion wearing soft, white under-garments bordering on lingerie. It revealed much through the lightly woven fabrics, nearly leaving nothing to the imagination! One could feel the heat radiating off Sakura in this moment, a little, innocent-faced sun staring down at Estelle half-bashfully, half-hungrily, a hand softly reaching to unbutton her rival's top!

"You don't have to beg..." She whispered softly, taking her time with Estelle's top, letting that anticipation build one button at a time! "...I just wanna have you..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:28 pm

Estelle had a very particular mindset about her craft and hentai wrestling. For the Swiss it wasn't that much about competition or supremacy, it wasn't about a clash of wills or who could resist someone else for longer. It wasn't ablut resisting her desire but actually indulging it because for her hentai wrestling was making her rival and herself feel as good as possible, giving all her sensuality to the cause. If in the end she would fall short the brunette would happily take the loss because she knew she experienced and enjoyed her body and her rival to the full extent of her abilities. And from the first moment Estelle knew there was something special about Sakura, and it wasn't the fact that she was the champion. Lucky had beliefs similar to hers, and that made her feel really close to the champion, as if they were souls akin. For Estelle, the match was at that point the least of her concerns, as she only wanted to savor Sakura's body, to embrace her and make her feel good. When that match would be over both of them would part ways and Sakura would have to go back to her duties, but for that night she was all Estelle's. For one night, they would burn with bright light. They would be eternal.

Just when both women's kissing and teasing was starting to reach its peak the two of them had the same thought simultaneously. All their loving brought warmth to them, and that brought friction in between their clothes and sweat. At that point their clothing was just in the way of the real action, a bother they needed to take care of.

Sakura showed then how feisty she could be by straddling Estelle, who would just enjoy the feeling of helplessness, of being at her rival's mercy as the champion slooooowly got rid of her cheerleader top, revealing ivory skin and some wonderful white lingerie. Estelle was captivated by how sweet looking Sakura was, a mix of emotions in the champion's face as even in her aroused state she couldn't stop looking angelical. But the slow pace with which she dealt with the Swiss' top made the brunette squirm. She wanted Lucky to rip that thing and ravage her, but of course Sakura would take things in a different manner, pushing Estelle to the limits of her self control.

When Lucky was done with the last button Estelle leaned forwards, regaining some balance while Sakura wad still straddling her. Getting rid of her top by tossing it aside, Estelle revealed a sexy piece of laced black lingerie that contrasted with her partner's white. Heavy blushing from her aroused state, Estelle whispered to Sakura's ear in between excited pants. "Then take me. I'm all yours. Tonight, I surrender my body to your beauty and your grace, my dear, sweet Sakura." As she was saying that, Estelle's nimble fingers would go at Lucky's back, having the first taste of her exposed skin while undoing the champion's clasp on her bra, but not taking it off yet. Instead, she would plant even more kisses all along Sakura's neck and bust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2