Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

M-cup Maidens Vs Okami and Nico - Ambush Tag Team Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

M-cup Maidens Vs Okami and Nico - Ambush Tag Team Match - Page 3 Empty Re: M-cup Maidens Vs Okami and Nico - Ambush Tag Team Match

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Squeezed into complete weakness by two sets of sexy strong legs in that embarrassing position, Nico and Okami are furtherly taunted by compelling each of them to watch his friend's demise.

Each of them snuggled into a cuddy but inescapabe sleeperhold-bodyscissor embrace from the girls, the boys flail around on cute powerless distress but their struggles soon slow down to nothing, until their sleepy heads are embarrassingly cushioned by the heavenly pillows of their giant-sized bosoms, giving them a nice resting place as Nico and Okami hopelessly fluttered their eyes, like 2 little boys fruitlessly fighting to stay awake after a tiring day of games.
Nico: "Guuhhh... m-my heaad... @///@"
Okami: "T-tireeedd... @///@".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

M-cup Maidens Vs Okami and Nico - Ambush Tag Team Match - Page 3 Empty Re: M-cup Maidens Vs Okami and Nico - Ambush Tag Team Match

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Squeezed into complete weakness by two sets of sexy strong legs in that embarrassing position, Nico and Okami are furtherly taunted by compelling each of them to watch his friend's demise.

Each of them snuggled into a cuddy but inescapabe sleeperhold-bodyscissor embrace from the girls, the boys flail around on cute powerless distress but their struggles soon slow down to nothing, until their sleepy heads are embarrassingly cushioned by the heavenly pillows of their giant-sized bosoms, giving them a nice resting place as Nico and Okami hopelessly fluttered their eyes, like 2 little boys fruitlessly fighting to stay awake after a tiring day of games.
Nico: "Guuhhh... m-my heaad... @///@"
Okami: "T-tireeedd... @///@".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:31 pm

"Ohh" Rumi says mocking the two boy's again. " i think they still have some fight left in them... let's make sure they don't" She says rolling on top of nico back letting go of the body scissor but placing him a camel clutch sleeperhold. Both boys are placed in the same hold still facing each other to see the other suffer. Both girls bending the boy's back so they can see the ring lights again them.

"Say Goodnight" Chifusa says in a dry tone. Clenching the hold so tight on okami he beginning to turn blue again in the face.. Choking him out in front of of nico who seeing this happen to his best friend. Rumi giggles seeing the boy face turning blue from being strangled in the sleeperhold. "Now nico if you submit i tell my sister to ease up on your friend" she says.

Rumi keeps taunting the boy making him watch. Before covering his face with her breast so nico can't see his friend. all he can hear is his gasp, tapping of the mat and pleading for air from his friend. before rumi allows him to see his friend again. "tell me what i want to hear and i tell her to stop.. but you both are now ours "

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:54 pm

Okami and Nico are sleepy, helpless boytoys now, passaged into humiliating holds after another as the maidens have now them locked into a twin camel clutch-sleeperhold combo.

Nico's predicament is 'softer', but even more humiliating as Rumi giggles and smothers him woth her massive love-pillows, taunting him as Okami turns blue, slowly spiraling towards dreamland.

"Guuhh... Y-yes yes.. I give u-mppfffhhh.. @///@".
Nico's surrender is muffled by Rumi's smothering melons, much to her amusement, compelling the poor dizzy boy to try and signal his submission by tapping despearately at her smooth leg.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:18 pm

They both keep the hold locked in tighter, before feeling both boy's go limp in their holds. both out like a light at this point. Both girls dropping their victims to the mat, picking them over their shoulders and leaving the gym with their prizes. Both girls carrying their prizes home.. so that their mother can enjoy herself as well with these new toys.

Nico awakens in a bed alone okami no where in sight, candles are lit. His hands are tied up behind his back and his mouth is gagged with a ball gag.. so nobody can hear him scream at all. as a Massive woman walks into the bedroom wearing only a towel. "oh it seems your awake. i'm sorry for what my girls did to you and your friend." waking to the bed her towel falling on the floor leaving her in only purple panties.

"my name is Sakie and tonight... you are mines sweetie... don't worry your friend is in the other room with my two girls." She says before capturing his lips in a deep dominant kiss her tongue rubbing itself all over his face, and eyes. before pulling the poor boy close to her embace..

The Room...

Rumi and Chifusa have okami in the same position hands tied but he's not gagged. with rumi laying down on the ground on her stomach putting him in a reverse head scissors with chifusa forcing okami head into her ass. chifusa using her foot on the back of his head forcing it deeper into her her ass while being squeezing by rumi thigh muscles that are flexing at this point. "get him in deeper sister.. i want to feel this baka screaming some more for me." Rumi taunts him her juices dripping onto the boy lips so he tastes how wet she is.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:12 pm

Not two young wrestlers any longer, but just a couple of slumbering little bundles draped over the girls' shoulders, Nico and Okami are carried to their new home where mommy Sakie is waiting to play with them.

Nico wakes up to themind-boggling sight of a huge-breasted, beautiful milf smiling down at him, squirming hopelessly in her bindings as he can't move and talk... so adoringly helpless in her motherly clutches!.
"M-Mnnghff... @///@". He moans pityfully, ravished by her demanding kiss, blushing like the cute little boy that he is as she pulls him into herr loving embrace.

In the next room, the girls are taking good care of their caught little prey, using him for their pleasure as they sensually squeeze and suffocate him in their combo move.
""Mmrrffhhh..!!! o///o".
With each time Rumi's thighs squeeze his neck, a muffled scream of pain and humiliation is exated from his lips as Chifusa's buttcheeks provide a couple of heavenly pillows for his entrapped little head. Like that, the busty step-sisters get to have a lot of fun with their boytoy, enjoying the sweet vibrations produced by his squeezed/smothered distress.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:45 pm

Sakie pulls away from killing the smaller boy. taking him in her arms giving him a playful wink before placing him in a tight dragon sleeperhold. Her arm wrapped around his neck making him smell her scent.. the scent of a milf in heat right now. Her hand sliding down his smooth body, before cupping his penis in her hand.. Beginning to stroke him while choking him at the same time.

"Now baby your my toy for tonight so your going to see heaven... and hell once i'm done with you and your friend." She says in a soft tone. before stroking him faster, jerking him off feeling him struggle and wiggling around but in her tight grip he is nothing but a baby in his mother hold. Hearing a small low gagged moan coming from her armpit as she sees his legs shaking and his seed shooting of his penis. getting it all over his chest and her hand.. "mmm that one sweetie you have many more to go." she says...

Letting go of the sleeper hold and straddles his small body, teasing him by rubbing the tip of his penis against her wet lips making him look at it.. "tell me little boy has any other woman broke you in yet." towering over the boy his answer decides what will happen to him next

Next Room...

Both girls break the hold on the poor boy letting him breath and get some air.. for now before they roll him onto his back. "okay Baka take this" Rumi says before face sitting the poor boy with her ass. Her hands rubbing and pinching his nipples hard. Twisting and tugging on them so he screams into her pussy some more.

Chifusa watches seeing his penis getting hard from the abuse. smirking at what she has planned and straddles him "Rumi let him breath for a bit... Now runt has anyone popped your cherry yet?" she ask teasing him by rubbing her lips against his penis soaking it in her juices.

RUmi pulls on his nipples expecting her step-sister question to be answered.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Stuck in Sakie's erotic version of a dragon sleeper, poor Nico is choked and smothered into foggy helplessness while being aroused by her powerful pheromones and her relentless stroking at the same time, making him moan into her armpit as she coaxes him into hentai submission.
In spite of the recent climax, his boyhood twitches energetically at the seductive teasing provided by her slit, bringing it back up into attention for mommy, much to Sakie's perverted joy.
"M-Mnghff... y-yesh I met other dominant female wrestlers here... b-but never felt thishh helpleffh before-mfhh... >///<", the petite boy would admit in deeply embarrassed honesty, having a hard time talking properly with the gagging ball still in his mouth.

Next room:
Okami: "N-Nyaannn... I...I'm not a virgin boy...o///o", The handsome silver haired boy tries to protest as Rumi casually sits on his body, pinning him down and playfully torturing his nipples while Chifusa's teasing mouthing causes his lively boyhood to twitch into full erection.
Okami might be not a cherry boy any longer... but there's a reason for him to blush that deeply, as he actually lost his virginity on the ring, being reverse raped by one of the dominant amazons of Tension.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:20 pm

"Good that means i can rape you then" As she swallows his penis in her pussy. Her inside so wet it feels like his penis is melting but also stuck in a vice grip. Her hands reaching and paced around his neck choking him tightly while making herself bounce. Each bounce using her full weight hurts poor nico each time but feeling his penis being dominated by a milf woman pussy.

Making him look at her, her eyes never leaving his as she continues to fuck the helpless boy with all of her power. nico feeling every bounce and being milked hard by her walls. while not being able to breath due to her choking him bringing him close to heaven... before she stops to tease him some more taking the gag out of his mouth.. and untied him as well .. which is hell..

"Now boy you have a choice you could escape right now but you leave your friend behind... or you can please your new mistress mommy by worshiping my breasts.. M cup by the way." Knowing the boy is putty at the moment his spirit and will to fight broken from just getting a taste of her power.

Room..
"chifusa chuckles "Good to know then i won't feel sorry doing this to you" She claims before slamming his penis into her pussy in one hard slam. "Rumi smother him out cold while i fuck this boy" She orders her step-sister as he is riding poor okami with deep thrusts.

Rumi is moaning slowly.. "ughhh yes" hearing him scream and moaning from being fucked by her sister Riding his face trying to make herself cum as well. getting closer so close but needs a bit more to finish. " stick your tongue inside my hole baka slave." pulling him up by his nipples again feeling him obey her command.

Both girls riding the poor slave both getting closer before screaming our their climaxes. Rumi" Ohh fuck fuckk ughhhh" Chifusa "Ughhh Gewd who a wimpy slave that you are" as both girls stay on top of him rumi making him drink all of juices and making damn sure she doesn't spill any. Chifusa slowly gets off of him before stroking his penis with her foot.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Nico's scared eyes are hopelessly captivated by Sakie's lusty gaze, making his domination the more delectable to the dominant milf as she chokes and loverides him to her heart's content.
With her hands strangling his neck and her pussy squeezing his cock, the petite boy is the helpless subject of her erotic asphyxiation game: lack of air and Sakie's endless humping crush him into near unconsciousness while making his erection swell to its limit... but she stops just on the verge of making him either pass out or burst out.
Reduced into a dizzy-aroused mess, Nico is easily put under her mammary spell, entranced by her planet-sized breasts as he reaches for that heavenly bosom to worship its roundness with meek submissive kisses.

Girls room:
Okami is simultaneously used like a sex toy by the busty siblings, stimulating Rumi's hot pussy with desperate muffled sounds as her nether lips smother him into an erotic airtight seal, and pleasuring Chifusa's dominant pussy as she squeezes and kneads his throbbing cock into climaxing surrender.
"M-Mmrrghhffhhhhh....!!! @///@".
Drained and exhausted in dominated afterglow, the silver haired boy can only twitch in half-conscious helplessness underneath Rumi's wet pussy and Chifusa's teasing foot.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next