Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

NWO - Koji Vs Sefina

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

NWO - Koji Vs Sefina - Page 3 Empty Re: NWO - Koji Vs Sefina

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:58 am

Before he could try to react, Koji's neck was snuggled inbetween Sefina's meaty thighs, her ankles crossed to secure him into a perfectly locked headscissors.

And with his hands taken care of in the surprisingly firm grip of her feminine hands, his ability to fight back was sealed off, too, leaving him no other choice but to endure her pulsating squeeze.

"Unghhff... Or I win and.. Unghhfh... you're the one learning a... Guuhh... lesson.. Nghhh.. 0///0".
With each flexing of her smooth thighs, a wheezing groan was forced out of his lips, making his wannabe-defiant speech sound adorably pityful, especially with his all-flushed face.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:45 pm

“I suppose, but there’s an important step you’ll have to get past first before that could happen.” Sefina gently teased, giving him a second to wonder what the busty woman could mean. But he would get what she meant fairly quickly, as in the midst of one of her squeezes she would maneuver her right leg to wrap around his head to alter the hold.

And before Koji could realize it, she’d execute a figure-4 lock, pulling the boy’s flushed face directly into her sweet crotch. “You’ll have to escape from my legs first, fufufu~” Sefina giggled, pulsing her thighs every few seconds to both squeeze his neck and push his face against her womanly crotch, adding a more humiliating touch to her exotic hold.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:32 pm

Sefina was lecturing Koji like a novice little boy, while easily dominating him in her smooth leggy coils... but she was doing it without the slightest hint of wickedness in her attitude, rather sounding and looking gentle and loving.. which actually made things worse, making Koji think that his predicament could not be more humiliating.

...But, he was wrong of course. With her lovely strong legs curling around and her meaty calf placed behind his head, the poor young brawler was soon enfolded into an even more embarrassing figure four headscissor with his nose and mouth nicely sealed against the front of her smooth warm panties.

"Wah..??? Mnnghhfffhh...!! Mffhhhh... o///o".
Koji's face turned all red as she started a sensually dominant pattern of squeezing pulsations, his muffled groaning and huffing caused her frilly skirt to move upwards every now and then, covering and uncovering his flushed smothered face while he struggled in shocked fluster.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:42 pm

It was obviously a very poor predicament Koji was in, and so early on in his own challenge against an opponent he personally chose. And the irony was not lost, some of the knights watching giving out a few taunts at the boy as he was unable to even try and escape with Sefina’s effective grasp on his wrists.

And of course, Sefina was just loving having Koji locked in a hold as effective as this. Starting a match like this was easily ideal, especially with an opponent who requires a clear mind to use his full potential. And it was quite obvious already panties to the face was an easy distraction, as she continued to pulse her thighs and squeeze his neck more.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:54 pm

Koji was more than aware of his humiliation, being stuck in Sefina's womanly hold this early in the match, squeezed and smothered weak by her smooth thighs and lace-clad womanhood, but there wasn't really much he could do about it.

"Mmmffhh...m-mmghhff... >///<"
Each repetitive flexing of her feminine muscles sent a wave of numbness from his squeezed neck down his numbing limbs, also smothering him deeper into her panties as an additional taunt, and her grip on his hands made sure that he could only stay there and endure her seductive domination.

The mix of frustrated anger and desperation in his eyes was the lovely icing on the cake for Sefina, as Koji's fruitless attempts at fighting back only resulted into rocking himself back and forth in her sexy figure four.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:02 pm

“Hanging in there Koji?” Sefina asked teasingly, his movements being the best response she could get with his voice muffled. “Sorry for me skipping straight to the point, but since we’re in an iron-woman Match I figured we’ll have plenty of time to play around and see what the other can do. Especially with my special spell.”

Not indulging on her meaning, Sefina would start to put more pressure in her headscissors, pulling Koji’s face under her skirt completely while demonstrating complete control already. “So I hope you don’t mind an early KO. I’ll be sure to give you a nice treat for you to wake up to.” She teased, knowing the boy had no say in the matter.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:10 pm

"W-wha-mffh??? Mmpffhhhh... @_@".
Needless to say, poor Koji couldn't have a say in the matter as Sefina's sweet mocking smile was replaced by the humiliating shade provided by her frilly skirt, sealing his fate in her tightening leggy coils and smothering intimate folds.

"Iron Woman match"... the expression itself couldn't cease to put him into great discomfort, but not like his current predicament as he felt himself getting weaker and dizzier by the second, fighting a valiant (but already lost) battle to stay awake, which would probably just amount to keep Sefina happy and enterteined.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:17 pm

As evident by her gleeful smile, Sefina was very much enjoying Koji’s futile resistance and growing weakness between her legs. It also served as entertainment for the knights watching, all invested and making bets on how the match would turn out in favor for his busty opponent.

Sefina would be sure that her hold completed it’s job, keeping the squeeze going even after his movements would cease to confirm Koji was knocked out. Once it was certain he was immobile, Sefina’s legs would uncoil his neck and she’d look down to him for a few seconds with a smile.

She then would get to what she was waiting for in this match, maneuvering on top of the boy until she was laying on top of him with her breasts hovering over his face. She then lowered her chest down to smother his face, green magic glowing between her boobs as a pulse of it went off, beginning to return Koji’s strength as the knights watching laughed and awarded a point to Sefina in the match.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:29 pm

Underneath any other woman in Luciana, Koji would be risking to have the life smothered out of him there. But as all the busty fellow knights knew well, Sefina was gifted with a very special skill, one that allowed her to enjoy some particualrly lenghty smother sessions on her helpless unconscious victims while resuming their strenght, instead of reaping their life in a very humiliating way.

Like in the sweetest seductive dreams, Koji's unconscious mind was dimly aware of the gentle pulsation of Sefina's breasts around his face. And thus, he kept snoozing like a slumbering little boy in her huge love-pillows, unaware that his combat levels were being gently restored while he took a nice nap in her mockingly maternal cuddle.
"M-mffhh... Zzzz... <3"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:42 pm

Sefina smiled gently as she performed her unique breast smother, slowly returning Koji’s strength while letting him enjoy the softness of her large breasts. It was a fun process for her, especially when finally being able to compete in a match of her own instead of to ready already defeated fighters for other knights to fight.

Ever gently, Sefina was sure that Koji’s strength would be returned to him before he woke up, removing her breasts from his face and sitting up while on his waist. She would wait for him to wake up, gifting the boy the gorgeous view of her sitting playfully on him, her hands placed carefully on his abs to have her arms press on the sides of her bosom to make her chest appear larger.

“Sleep well?” She’d ask teasingly, ready to see his reaction and see if he noticed his strength remaining the same despite a knockout.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next