Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Iceman Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:08 pm

Estelle was forced to close her eyes shut and bkt her lower lip, muffling all her loud moans in the proccess, to try and block the pleasure she got every time her sex slightly brushed against Seo's upper body. She knew her rival was so close to making her rival cum again that she simply couldn't be allowed to reach climax before that happended.

Mustering all of her remaining strength she would add a third finger to her pumping, searching for Seo's clit with one of them while the other two curved in a hooking motion to extract every single strand of energy out of Seo. She was so determined to finish the match with her special move, this was the new Estelle and she needed to prove everyone and herself that she was up tl the challenge of sensual wrestling.

Back to top Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:17 pm

"Uaaah... hiiii...!!" Seo bucked herself off rather strongly as she felt Estelle's finger found her clit, her face turning silly again from the overwhelming pleasure.

Her mind was going blank, her body was so hot and aroused, her womanhood particularly felt burning from all the stimulations she's receiving. Her moaning became louder and more frequent, and it didn't take too long from that point before she began to tense up and spasm again.

"Aaaaaahhhnnn...! Oooohhh...!!" Seo cried loudly, her juices spurt out with some force as she humped Estelle's fingers for a while until her body finally began to limp off again.

Her eyes were rolled back, her breathing pretty heavy, and her eyes were half closed by the time her climax subsided. It probably would take a miracle for the raven haired girl to be able to stand in her current state.

"Uguuu... s-so good.... ooohh..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Seo's fluids would gush out from her sex when she orgasmed, and the position she was forced into would make all that squirt to fly around, drenching the mats and Estelle's body as well. In another kind of situation the Swiss would have been delighted by enjoying a lover's squirt, but her trying to block every stimulus made her even forget about that.

Seo's humping finished when she rode her orgasm and not getting a submit from her was something Estelle didn't want. She decided to take the reins of the situation before she could be incidently forced to orgasm again. She would slowly resume her fingering inside Seo's womanhood just seconds after the raven haired experienced her peak. 'You made your best my Seo, but it is clear that you cannot get out of this. It is time for you to submit... Or to go to sleep.' Estelle said this not in a dominant or punishing way, just on a loving tender tone, understanding and giving praise to her rival's effort even if it fell short.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:02 pm

"Haaahh...! W-wai... I-I'm s-sensitive...!" Seo protested as she felt Estelle resumed her fingering, her body probably would have trashed around if it wasn't for her drained state and the hold itself. "Hyaaann~"

She didn't too much convincing from her opponent to make her decision, to be honest, but there's a part of her that's just wanting to have more of the woman's domination and stimulations. Unfortunately, there's only so much her small frame could take in the end, partly due to how explosive her climaxes had been.

"Aaahhn... n-no m-mooree...! I... I s-submiitt... haaa...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:39 pm

Estelle was so focused on not cumming herself that she didn't realize when Seo signaled her surrender, nor when the bell rang at the end of the match. That is why she didn't stop her work on the raven haired's sex, involuntaringly causing some more stimulation to her rival. Only when the referee arrived and poked her in the shoulder would Estelle notice her mistake. She was going to apologize to the lovely Seo but the ref got a hold of her before she could even say something to her.

Once on her feet her entrance theme would start ringing all along the stadium. The referee would lift her hand while the announcer told everyone that she, Estelle Arnault, was the winner that night. Estelle's legs were shaking while all of this happened, part of it due to her aroused, so close to climax state, but she was also feeling like that because all the tension, all the crushing weight of her inexperience and lack of confidence slowly fading under the roar of the crowds. She felt tears forming in the corner of her eyes, but she dismissed them as she collected herself to give the respectable a classy bow, even elegant coming from a fully naked woman. She would wave and blow kisses at the audience as she basked in this sensation of self-reinforcement.

After sending her best regards to the public she went to the still limp form of Seo. She lay besides the woman that was a lot more than a rival that night and caressed her face, brushing her hair while giving her some time to recover. 'Are you alright, dear? Want me to help you get up?' Estelle was genuinely concerned about Seo's well being, and she would signal to the crowds to give a round of applause to her rival as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:54 pm

It took a while until Estelle stopped stimulating Seo after her surrender, and it took the ref's interference for the woman to do so. The smaller girl was left in a breathless state, barely able to move, her body felt like lead after everything she went through. She closed her eyes temporarily while Estelle was declared winner by the official, the noises around her seemingly turning into echoes for a short while.

Seo probably would have fallen asleep if she didn't feel the gentle touch on her face and hair. Opening her eyes, she saw Estelle next to her, and her cheeks blushed. It's not everyday you met with an opponent who'd care for you after the match had ended. The raven-haired girl smiled faintly at Estelle, although she didn't really answer the question right away.

"Uuhh... probably... just... nnghh... give me a few minutes, heh..." she then grinned.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:34 am

Estelle would smile in response to her rival's weak retort. Maybe she went a little bit overboard with Seo's stimulation, but they were in a match after all and she never hurt her... more like the opposite. The way the raven haired blushed when she noticed Estelle at her side was so cute that the Swiss felt like she could never had enough of that innocent, playful attitude.

'Seo, I want to apologize for what happened before... You had me so flustered that I didn't realize you tapped out.. Hope you forgive me. Estelle felt genuinely bad for her previous mistake. Even in the action of combat there are some rules she would never bend, and giving a good sportmanship was one of her principles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:40 am

"Huu...?" Seo barely seemed to remember about what happened, a little confused by Estelle's apology more than anything else. "Eh... T-that's fine, I think... things happened in a match, right?" she grinned at the woman again.

It's surely felt awkward to have an opponent apologized for what they've done in the match, but that's probably just how kind Estelle was, or so Seo thought. She's definitely wasn't the type who'd hold a grudge over her matches, particularly the ones where she had so much pleasure she almost went completely stupid like this!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:01 pm

Estelle smiled at Seo while any trace of doubt or anxiety abandoned her mind. 'Oh you are so sweet, Seo!', the Swiss said as she hugged her rival, cuddling the smaller girl while brushing her hair with one of her hands. Scarlett's face would display a stupid smile on her face as she noticed the fact that she really cared about this rival, either inside or outside of the ring. Maybe for her Seo wasn't a rival anymore? Maybe something more?

'By the way Seo. I'm going to head for the showers. I feel really sticky with sweat and cum and... well, as I said you got me so flustered before and I didn't get a proper release, so when you feel like standing I would'nt mind some company.... Hope to see you real soon.' She finished before going for a long, soft and tender kiss, sending her tongue to delicately brush Seo's and leaving her with a final nib on her lower lip and a sultry wink before standing up and heading for the exit of the arena, waving at any crowd that remained in the stadium while reveling on her victory.

Winner: Estelle Arnault by hentai submission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9