Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Estelle was still trying to recover from her previous fall, her neck quite sore because of all the attention it had before, when she felt Seo hooking the Swiss' legs in a figure four position. If caught in a solid submission move things could get really dire for her. This isn't good... was the only thing she could think of as she felt her body locked and then their positions switched.

Suddenly it was her the one on top in a very similar way to the hold she just applied to Seo, the one that made her orgasm in. Tables turned, she bit her lower lip trying to repress a gasp of excitement when she felt the silky touch of Seo's fingertips coursing through her body. The sensation gave her goosebumps as her arousal came back from the bottom of her mind the moment she felt her rival breathing on her neck. 'Aaaahn... ah... S-oohhh-Seo...' she managed to say between light moans whenever she felt her bust coming free from her bikini top, exposing her breasts to her rival and everyone and making herself blush a little. She tried squirming on the hold, desperatedly trying to make Seo lose her edge.

Back to top Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:51 pm

"Nnn~ You smell so good Estelle-chaan~" Seo chirped as she took another whiff, before running her tongue slowly on the woman's neck. "Taste good too..."

As she then felt that her opponent began to squirm, though, the raven haired girl tightened her arms and legs around Estelle's body a little. "Oh, no no! We're getting to the good part now!" she protested. "Just... lie back and enjoy, yes?" Seo said before she suckled the neck of the woman gently.

Once she's done stripping Estelle's attire, the smaller girl would then caress the woman's skin some more while one of her hands would feel her opponent's full chest. She'd grope them gently at first, then slowly increasing the intensity of her squeezing a little by little.

"Oooh you have such a nice pair, Estelle-chaan~ It feels like my hand is being sucked in by these orbs..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Estelle sighed and groaned in frustration as the tables totally turned on her. She was now in a dominated position and needed to do something about it before her pleasure could drain all of her stamina. Her rival's attention was fixed into her neck, an area that the Swiss always considered a weakness of hers. Seo's tongue trailed through it in a way that sent a chill down her spine and a moan out of her throat.

It was like Seo had found her focus in the match and was now a very different, way more well versed wrestler. The hold she got Estelle into was quite solid and her nimble fingerwork was something precise and fast at the same time. Even her attitude became much more confident when she asked Scarlett to just enjoy what was going to happen. 'I am very sorry but y cannot do tha...aaaah! Estelle's retort would be interrupted when Seo first cupped her now exposed breasts for the first time. The Swiss' body had been neglected for some time now in this match, and she was paying that as every pleasurable action had two-fold effect on her. Her pleasure was escalating quickly and if she didn't do anything soon it would be too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Seo couldn't help but to giggle at Estelle's reaction. She groped the woman's breast more, running her fingers teasingly around the nipple as well while her other hand inching itself closer and closer to the taller beauty's womanhood. She focused her attention on one breast for the time being, intentionally leaving the other one unattended. Her other hand then began to draw circles around Estelle's sex, first a bit one, then gradually going smaller, until she reached the woman's slit.

"Wow, I think you've gotten quite wet here... let me help you with that!" Seo grinned and began to rub her fingers back and forth to "wipe" Estelle's womanhood.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Estelle's face was red as her blush became intense seeing herself defenseless in this kind of hold. She closed her eyes shut and bit her lower lip, trying to block any outside stimulus but she couldn't deny what was happening to her body. She had been in a mildly state of arousal for too long, and now any touch from her rival, who was way more fresh after an orgasm of her own, drove her mind crazy with pleasure. She could feel her nipple becoming stiff and hard, craving a touch that didn't arrive from Seo's teasing finger. Estelle renewed her thrashing in the hold, knowing that if she got after the point of no return it was going to be bad for her.

'Aaaaahn... oooh... mmmm not like thiiiiiiiAAAAAAH!!' Estelle yelled in pleasure as she felt fingers teasing her pussy. Her womanhood was slick enough for anything Seo planned because of all the arousal the Swiss was dealing with right now. Every rub coming from Seo was accompained by a *shlick* noise coming from Estelle's crotch as some of her fluids started trailing down her leg and Seo's fingers. 'Oooooh nooo... Aaaaaahnnn nononooooooooogh! Estelle's squirming was now a double edged sword, making herself closer and closer to orgasm with every move she made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:53 pm

"Ooohh... getting into it aren't we?" Seo exclaimed as Estelle began to squirm more, rubbing her own womanhood against her fingers in the process. "How about this, then?" she asked while slipping her digits into the woman's pussy and pumped them in and out quickly.

She had to admit that seeing Estelle in her ecstatic state made her getting excited as well. Perhaps this was what the woman was feeling when she made her cum earlier. Her other hand then moved to Estelle's other breast to give it a similar treatment, while she's also moving her lips closer to the taller beauty's ear.

"Mmmh... you're so hot, Estelle-chaan... I have to say I'm a little jealous now, heh~"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Estelle was fighting with the last of her remaining strength, but everything was to no avail. Her mouth would let our loud moans as she felt herself getting closer to the edge. Seo's digits pumping in and out of her womanhood felt just too good to resist. She put up a real good fight when trying to resist but the raven haired's hold proved to be tight enough to constrain her enough to get her on this state. The wetness coming from her sex only increased with time as Estelle wasn't even able to retort at her rival's quips. She was almost gone and she didn't have the strength nor the voice to talk back at her playful rival.

Her moans would become more frequent and louder as her mouth opened, small trails of saliva coming down from it. Pearls of sweat would be all over her forehead and her midriff, this proving a quite draining experience for her. At some point Estelle felt her squirming faltering and she instantly knew what that meant. Her body had sustained an incredible amount of sexual damage and she was now walking towards a powerful climax. Her thrashing completely stopped as she didn't try and hide her state anymore. 'Mmmmah. Aaaahaaa. Seoooo... My Seo... G-aaaah! Give it to meeeeee!' she would plead at her rival whenever she just found out that there was no way she was going to et our of that hold without an orgasm.

Since Estelle didn't have the strength to fight back Seo didn't need to apply much more time into the Swiss' sex until she suddenly started bucking into the raven haired's digits invading her sex. 'Aaaaah! Nhaaaa! Oooooh! Y-Yes! ah YEEEEES-AAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!! Estelle would roll her eyes up into her skull while she bucked a last time, releasing a powerful amount of squirt out of her sex, drenching the mats and Seo's hands as both fighter's legs. The peak of pleasure would last for half a minute that felt like an eternity for the Swiss one as she moaned like crazy before letting a final rasped groan before limping out. What happened after that it was clear it wasn't going to be Estelle's choice since she was lost in the afterglow of one of the most amazing orgasms she had in a lot of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Seo kept pumping her fingers in and out Estelle's sex as the woman was riding her orgasm, but eventually slowing down to an eventual stop after the taller beauty's climax subsided. She felt a shiver through her back from seeing Estelle in such an ecstatic state, her cheeks blushing deeply from being able to deliver such pleasure to the woman.

She eased her hold immediately, untangling her legs from Estelle's while her arms hugged the woman's body to comfort her, no longer groping the taller beauty's breasts for the time being. Seo closed her eyes temporarily while enjoying Estelle's warmth in her embrace, her breathing lightly brushing the woman's neck.

"Mmm... yess... now we're even, Estelle-chan~" the raven haired girl giggled.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:47 pm

Estelle felt as if a fire inside her had been suddenly put out in a violent way. Her longing for an orgasm was gone but now came a sudden realization of how this even the odds. She was now spent, trying to regain her breath between pants of exhaustion as her senses would come back to normal from blissland. She had to admit the orgasm she just endured was way stronger than expected and that the development of the match had to change to make her win, but some embers of her fire remained. She had trained for this, and even if it was very powerful she wouldn't let a single orgasm take her.

At first she didn't even realize about Seo letting herself go. The first sensation she would have after the bliss afterglow was Seo's cuddling and her breath brushing the back of her neck. 'Mmmmm... Yes... I'm afraid we are now even Seo...haaaah But I do not intend to lose...hah this. said Estelle between pants before managing to send to her legs some strength to slowly get up, taking a couple of clumsy steps back adopting a guard pose. Her hand would also go for her own thighs, aiming to get all that humid squirt out of her leg since she was drenched in her own fluids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Seo got up as well as Estelle picked herself back to her feet. The raven haired girl had a pleased expression, not because she weakened her opponent, but because she managed to make the taller beauty felt good. Estella at least was still focused on the match judging from what she said.

"Mmm, I won't be too worried about the result, honestly," the smaller girl grinned. "As far as I'm concerned, everyone here seems to be a winner already, heh~"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next