Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Jstruggs716, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:22 pm

Estelle loved her rival's attitude towards the match in particular and sex wrestling in general. She had herself a similar point of view but with a new twist. 'Both ways of thinking are not confronted. I'm just saying that by the time we are done I intend you to be the one drowning in pleasure. Don't you want to know if you can burn fiery enough to make me melt, love? she would seductively ask her rival while blowing her a kiss before advancing.

Her stamina was definetily damaged with her previous orgasm and she wasn't sure her moves would be as effective and precise as she was before. She needed some time to catch her breath and start feeling her body again, so her approach needed to be a more careful one. Estelle now understood what Seo was thinking when she changed her angle towards the match. Now the stakes were high again and any mistake in judgment could prove fatal... and also delightful.

Estelle would decide what her next move would be. She would advance to Seo's position while signaling her for a third test of strength. This would prove to be a ruse, because if Seo started preparing for it the Swiss would spring her trap, going for a sudden grip to the raven haired's legs and applying all of her force trying to make her fall on her back.

Back to top Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:36 pm

"Oooh~ I'm definitely looking forward to it then, Estelle-chaan~" Seo giggled. "Let's see who's going to melt first!"

Seeing the invitation for a lockup, the raven haired girl thought about it for a bit. Her opponent just had a powerful orgasm while she's the relatively fresher one now. At the very least, things might be somewhat even between them now in terms of strength. She decided to entertain the idea by going forward, ready to lock her hands with the taller beauty.

That turned out to be a mistake.

"Huh...?" the raven haired girl yelped as Estelle went to grab her legs, but before she could do much about it, the woman sent her crashing down onto her back, which winded her out a little. "Augh...!" she grunted as the fall left her a little disoriented. "T-that wasn't nice..." the smaller girl whined.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Estelle smiled as her rival fell into her trap. Yes! You are still in this!, thought the Swiss reassuring her confidence in her newly acquired skills. She could see Seo becoming a little bit overconfident after she managed to get Scarlett to experience such a powerful orgasm, but things were going to be back to the previous state soon. She will make sure of that.

Seo's falling left her standing in front of her downed opponent with a hold on one of her legs. Estelle then decided that it was time to put some of her new learnt moves to the test. 'Come on Seo, I know you can stand a little bit of back and forth... Moreso knowing what is coming now... Estelle wouls tease her rival before making her move. She would go for a grip onto her rival's other leg before goint on her knees, then she would fold Seo's legs to get her on a kneespread! She didn't want to apply extreme pain into the raven haired, just enough to keep her under control. She would just apply the complete kneespread and then wait until getting some kind of reaction, being this the first time she made that move she wasn't sure it was being effective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:03 am

Seo tried to squirm around her way to freedom as Estelle seized her legs, but her effort didn't bear any fruit as the woman managed to put her in the kneespread hold. She groaned from the slight discomfort and tried to push her legs to no avail. As it was, Estelle had the smaller girl where she wanted her.

"Nnghh... l-let me go...!" she protested.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Estelle had Seo just where she wanted to be. The position she was forcing on her rival wasn't one that aimed to apply a painful hold, almost every competent wrestler would be flexible enough to endure a kneespread. No, Estelle only went for that hold because it was an easy way of getting her rival to be unable to move while most of her body was on display. It looked like the raven haired didn't realize this yet, but the roar coming from the crowd proved that at least the audience got it.

'Oh Seo, I assure you that in only a couple of seconds you are going to ask me to continue...' said the Swiss before leaning into Seo's body with her face, feasting on the girl's breast while still holding her knees in place. Estelle would playfully go from licking her aureola to nib her nipples, drenching her rival in her saliva to make everything slicker. She would put all of her sexual drive in this as she now knew that her breasts were the raven haired's weakness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:07 pm

"Euh..." Seo wanted to argue, but seeing Estelle leaning towards her chest pretty much gave her the idea of what's going to happen.

She gulped and tried to squirm away, but her effort was futile. The moment she felt the woman's tongue licking her breast, her strength began to drift away from her body. She moaned and wriggled cutely on the mat, twitching visibly when her nipples were brushed. The raven haired girl couldn't get away like this, and gradually, her submissive side began to take over again...

"Aaahn...! N-no... E-Esteellee-chaann...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Seeing Seo in a submissive attitude like that made Estelle's day. There was something delightful about how the raven haired would go from a playful fighting disposition to sheer subjugation whenever she got her breast groped liked that. The Swiss loved caressing her lovers' bust enough already, but the way Seo approached it turned Scarlett on even more. She was happy only by serving this woman's body.

Since Seo's resistance was out again Estelle could apply some of the effort she was using into restraining her for something more exciting. She would free one of the smaller girl's legs while breaking her kissing on her breasts. She would seductively lubricate her middle and ring finger while looking at those deep pink eyes. 'Yes, my dear. Let yourself go...' she would go back to her work on Seo's breast as she started slowly rubbing her most intimate region. 'What do you say, Seo? Still want me to stop?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:46 am

"Ooh...!" Seo let out a louder moan as she felt Estelle's finger rubbing her wet sex while also still toying with her breasts at the same time.

She's turning putty in the woman's grasps once again, her smaller form wriggling around cutely and bucking off a little from time to time whenever her sweet spots were brushed. All signs of defiance were gone, as the combined stimulations proven to be too much for her to handle. Even her lower half starting to become a little bit more active in searching pleasure as well, moving back and forth slightly to hump Etelle's fingers.

"Y... n-no...! D-don't.... s-stoop... oooohh...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:47 am

The deed was attained. Estelle just managed to put all her efforts for the last minutes into fruition, coming back from a powerful and draining orgasm and then getting the upper hand again. Seo's resistance looked like was finally broken, the raven haired being a moaning, thrashing mess. The moment the Swiss noticed the raven haired humping back to her fingers she knew that Seo's will belonged only to her, fact that her rival signales when asked Estelle not to stop her work.

'My dear, even if I wanted I wouldn't be able to stop making you feel good...' she said while getting her face so close to her rival's that she would feel Seo's hot breathing in her face with every moan of the raven haired one. Then she decided it was time to take her to the bliss of the climax. She resumed her furious tongue work on her breasts taking special attention on her nipples. Her two fingers would stop rubbing around Seo's sex and would go for a total insertion, being this so easy because of all the extra lubrication the raven haired's fluids were adding. Adding a hook motion to her digits, Estelle would try and reach all of Seo's innermost and more pleasurable spots. She couldn't be far from the peak now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:55 am

Seo felt like her face was melting with the way Estelle was starring at her right in front of her. The raven haired girl's expression was silly and submissive, and she couldn't stop herself from moaning and wriggling around as her whole body was tensing up, barely able to withstand her opponent's sexual assault. With Estelle's tongue focusing on her nipples, Seo arched herself slightly, pushing her breasts further against the woman's mouth as she could feel herself spasming again.

"Ooh... y-yess...! E-Estelee-chaaan...!!! Aaahnn...!!! C-ccuummiinggg...!" she cried blissfully, her smaller form rocking back and forth uncontrollably as her juices gushed from her womanhood. "Haaaaaa...!!"

Seo would flop to the mats once her climax subsided, where she'd once again left breathing heavily, even more exhausted than before. Her muscles felt like jellies after the orgasm, her whole body felt so hot as if it's burning.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next