Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:32 pm

Estelle would keep her attention on Seo's neck, making a small trace of kisses downwards and then upwards. She would also add a couple of nibs to the ecuation. She had to admit she was getting so turned on by giving this treatment to the raven haired that she would have to be careful in case Seo decided to mount a counterattack. Not like the Swiss would complain, though.

Estelle's thigh would continue rubbing against her rival's crotch. She wanted to give that lovely body as much attention as she could without compromising her own position. Seo's squirming made thing somehow more difficult for her, but for the moment she managed to maintain her under control. Scarlett would then stop kissing, looking at her rival directly in those irresistible pink eyes as she would suddenly shake her head to get her brown locks again in place. Their faces would be so close to each other that Estelle would be able to feel every breath from her rival. 'Come on Seo. If this is so unfair just do something about it' she would taunt her rival before going back to her work below.

Back to top Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:38 pm

Seo could feel her body shuddering slightly as her arousal kept growing. Her outfit was starting to get a little dampened on her nether region thanks to Estelle's teasing, and seeing the woman taunting her so close to her face only made her blushed deeper. She wanted to show some defiance, but it's getting increasingly difficult to do so.

After pouting childishly at Estelle, Seo then decided to lean forward to try catching the woman's lips in a surprise kiss. She hoped that the distraction could give her a bit of space to slip an arm free, so she could wrap it around her opponent's back and pulled her close against her body in a half hug or something.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:48 pm

Estelle would keep smiling at her rival's moves. There was something about the almost childish approach Seo was making to this exchange that turned her on like a fuse. Most of the times moments of pride take place just before a falling of sorts. This was of course another one of those situations as just at the moment she finished her teasing Seo decided to try and take control of the situation.

'Hmm! mmmmm...' The Swiss wasn't ready for that surprise kiss as her face blushed a little in excitement. This moment of hesitation was everything her rival needed to free her arms. The move was too sudden for her to react and before she noticed she was trapped in a half hug of sorts. The hold wasn't a strong one so she wouldn't take a lot of time to get free, but to accomplish that she would need the collaboration of her rival and she was sure that the raven haired would want her revenge on her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Seo's effort paid off, but what she's doing also kept her stimulated so she's still not in a position to take it easy just yet. The most difficult thing, of course, was to battle her own arousal. The temptation to maintain their body to body contact was just almost irresistible after all.

In the end she pulled away from the kiss abruptly and would attempt to push Estelle off her so she could get some breathing space. Should her opponent tried to jump on her or something, though, the raven haired girl was prepared to move away from the turnbuckle.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:06 pm

Estelle's pleasure was starting to build up in the kiss. The grip of her rival's arms around her waist was something coming more from a tender lover than a rival. All this situation was making a small dent into her coolness, her eyelids fluttering for a moment and her face blushing. Her nipples would start to stand out below her scant clothing.

Luckily for her Seo didn't want to stay like this any longer. With a powerful shove she was sent back one meter and a half or so. She was suprised about Seo wanting to break contact when she was getting the upper hand, but that only signaled that her rival was starting to get flustered. 'Pushing me away, my dear? You break my heart... Come here and give me something more of that thing you were doing just now... she would try to taunt her rival while signaling her with one finger just how she wanted Seo to come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:13 pm

Seo was left panting after she pushed Estelle away. Part of her was a little frustrated she had to do it, but her body was already getting too aroused so early in the match and she knew she had to cool herself down a little. Her opponent's taunting certainly didn't help her in that department, though.

"Hmmph..." she pouted again. "Sure, in a bit..."

Taking a moment to take a deep breath, Seo would then launch herself towards Estelle without warning. She's aiming to give what her opponent wanted by throwing herself on the woman to take her down to the ground!

"Hyaaahh!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Estelle would bask in delight at her rival's signals. It was much more about what she didn't say than about what she was willing to say. The way Seo kept panting just after shoving her told the Swiss that her rival was on an advanced state of arousal. She smiled at herself while waiting for her next move, and it proved to be a bold one.

A frontal full attack was Seo's choice for an attack. Estelle had trained for this now for some time so she used the small amount of time she had to think of a plan. She could dodge that slam with some effort but in the last moment she decided for an alternative. She would let Seo hit and get her down, positioning her body so she would minimize her own damage. 'Gaaah! Bold move my dear.' she would give Seo some acknowledgement. She kept lying down on her back, making herself look weaker in an attempt to lure her rival on top of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:28 pm

"Oof...!" Seo also felt the impact of her crashing down the mat even though she's landing on top of Estelle.

That seemed to take her focus away from her arousal, at least for the time being. With her opponent now downed, Seo would then try to straddle the woman to get herself in an advantageous position. If she could do that, her next step would be to try seizing the arms of Estelle so she could pin them down against the mat and gave herself more control over the woman.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:38 pm

Estelle would let her rival do her bidding as she welcomed Seo's straddling. The promise of further sensual contact was something important but she was still in control of herself. As soon as her rival sat just above her body Estelle would suddenly deny Seo the control she craved for.

Slightly raising her upper body she would playfully smile at Seo while biting her lower lip. 'Looks like you were so eager to get on top of me. What would you do to me, dear? She wouldn't wait for a response. Instead she would get her arms around her rival's body and would use this hold to go and bury her face in Seo's still leotard covered bust. She would explore her rival's buxom in a weird massage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:48 pm

"Ouh...?!"

Seo yelped as Estelle suddenly rose up and wrapped her arms around her before she could seize them, while also burying her own head between her covered breasts. The surprise almost thrown the smaller girl off her opponent, but she managed to stay on seated on the woman for now.

"Mmmh...!" the raven haired wrestler let out a suppressed moan as she felt the sensation of Estelle's head on her chest. "S-sneaky...! If you're that eager, though...!"

Abandoning her initial plan, Seo decided to take a rather risky move, wrapping her arms around Estelle's head to smother her, before she dropped onto her back to pull the woman along. She'd try to wrap her legs around her opponent's waist as well after she did that, but that'd be assuming she didn't get too distracted by something else.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next