Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 12:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 4:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 4:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 10:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

Derekrichey23, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:07 am

Estelle managed to slip by under Seo's guard and to get a grip behind her. Looks like the Swiss' hunch proved itself true: her rival was just too flustered to try and mount an effective defense against her. She would smile in satisfaction as she pressed her body against Seo's. Even if the raven haired wasn't thinking about that her squirming in the hold proved to be a really effective way of turning Estelle on, the rubbing of her bodies making the Swiss' nipples stiffen against her rival's back.

Estelle sighed in anticipation and pleasure before resting her head so close to Seo's ear. 'Why do you squirm, love? Don't you crave for my touch?' she whispered seductively on her ear.

Back to top Go down

Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Until you drop from exhaustion - Estelle Arnault vs Akari Seo - Hentai Endurance Match

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:12 am

"Uuh... y-yes... I mean...!" Seo only growing more flustered as Estelle whispered next to her ear.

She couldn't really come up with an answer and her squirming also began to cease as if her mind was falling into the woman's spell. Her hands reached for Estelle's arms, but she didn't really make an effort to pry them away from her body. The woman's warmth and scent seemingly engulfing hers, slowly pushing away the thought of resisting, replacing it with the idea of comfort for being snuggled instead.

"Ooh... Estelle-chan... I..." she gasped.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:31 am

Estelle found the fact that her rival wasn't able to retort so sweet, so adorable. Seeing this beautiful woman becoming putty in her hands was a sensation she was enjoying like crazy. She needed to take her farther.

Seo's resistance fading and her squirming stopping gave a halt to the increase of Estelle's own arousal. She was still a little turned on by all the situation but stopping all the rubbing against her calmed her thirst for now.

'Well then, let me give you what you want my dear.' Estelle whispered before going for a tender nib on her earlobe. Her left hand would keep embracing her while her right would start slowly caressing firse her neck, moving downwards at a slow maddening pace with the intention of making her beg. Eventually her hand would get to her amazing breasts and would start fondling those precious mounds, tenderly pinching those nipples before going for a soft massage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:42 am

"E-eeh... mmm...!" Seo twitched in Estelle's embrace as she felt the nib on her ear.

From that point, it felt like her defiance was being drained by the woman's touch. The way Estella caressed her skin with that agonizingly slow pace was making her shuddering every now and then. She gasped and moaned, particularly when Estelle seized her breasts and fondled them for a bit.

"Hii...!" the pinching on her bud made her bucked off a little, her back arched slightly, bringing her ear closer to the woman's lips. "Ooohh... E-Estellee...!" she let out another moan while wriggling cutely in the woman's grasps as her breasts were being massaged softly by her opponent. "Oh y-yes..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:58 am

Seo's resistance was down as her moans became louder. Hearing this woman in pleasure was something that delighted Estelle as she decided it was time to make her next move.

'Let me get us more comfortable, my dear Seo.' Estelle said as she would start trying to trip her rival. Her main objective would be to fall on her own back taking a little bit of pain but ending in a position where she could fondle Seo even more from below her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:09 am

"Aah...!" Seo yelped as she was taken down by Estelle, her back landing on the woman's curvaceous figure.

A part of raven haired woman told her to get away from her opponent, but with Estella's hand still groping her breasts, the thought quickly disappeared and replaced by pleasure instead. Seo moaned and wriggled some more, barely making any attempt to get off Estelle as she's succumbing more and more to ecstasy.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:48 am

Estelle groaned in some pain when her weight and her rival's would combinedly fall on her back, but her training paid off when she managed to recover fast enough to continue her work.

Scarlett' legs would wrap around Seo's hips to secure them in place. 'You look lovely when you put this slight resistance up my dear.' Estelle whispered again, noticing how Seo started squirming again. However, the raven haired mave a move so her ear would be even closer to Estelle. 'Oh? You like this that much? Alright. Tell me what you want to feel, love... she would finish before starting nibbing and kissing her ear, letting her sighs into her lovely side while her hand continued the caressing and fondling of her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:59 am

Seo felt that she's slowly melting on top of Estelle from everything that's happening at the moment. The hand on her chest might be the most obvious cause, but even the nibbling and the breathing on her ear made her mind going blank in an alarming rate. The raven haired girl was barely thinking of anything else but the sensations on her body, Estelle's touch and voices were drowning her even further in the sea of lust.

Even without the woman touching her sex, she could feel herself getting pretty wet down there. At this rate, it might not even be surprising if she ended up being driven past the edge of the ecstasy just from having her breasts toyed with, or so Seo thought.

"E-Estelee-c-chaannh...! I... ooohh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:12 am

Estelle smiled at herself, a certain pride taking over. She was happy about how she had improved in some time. Her scarce self confidence was now a determination to win and her mind was still relatively calm in comparisson with her rival's. But not everything was about winning or her pride. The Swiss always had a certain approach to her career and how she envisioned her matches. She really cared about Seo and making her feel good. She didn't want to make her cum only because that would get her closer to victory, she wanted to give that delightful piece of woman a pleasurable night she wouldn't forget in a long time. That was what Estelle wanted above all, to tenderly give mutual love to this cute raven haired woman.

She only had one question for herself as she felt Seo's arousal going even higher. Would she be able to make her cum without going for her sex? Seo's signals were clear: she was having a really good time so it was worth a try. Estelle would use both of her hands, one to fondle her breasts and the other to tease and pinch her nipples. She would add some squirming of her own, making her own stiff nipples rub against Seo's back. 'Can you feel this, Seo? Do not fight it. Dive into it.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:20 am

"Iyaahn...!" Seo's moan reached a higher pitch as she felt one of Estelle's hands pinched her nipple.

Her body felt a significant jolt that made her bucked off once, only to be restrained by her opponent's legs. She squirmed a bit more as Estelle's stimulations on her breasts intensified, her mind and body overwhelmed by arousal. Soon enough her smaller figure began to tense up while she's shaking her head a little, her face turning red.

"Oohh...! N-no...! N-not thereee...! I... aaaaahhhnnn...!!"

Seo finally let out a long drawn moan as she began to spasm within Estelle's embrace. her lower half moving back and forth, humping air, and her juices soon began to flow out of it, spraying the mats. Seo kept moaning and writhing around for a while until she slowly began to limp off in Estelle's grasps, her eyes rolled back as her expression turned silly.

"Oohh... oohh g-gawdd..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next