Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucky wants to train!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lucky wants to train! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucky wants to train!

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:10 am

Natasha dismissed Sakura's reservations with a gesture of her hand, waving it back and forth a few times for she wanted the woman to not give it even a second thought. The more Sakura thought about the gifts the more flustered she was going to be and Natasha wanted her to feel comfortable around her, not nervous like so many had gotten the moment they thought about the money behind Natasha. She wouldn't have made a show of buying the outfits for her but given that the shop belonged to her aunt and all it felt somehow wrong to let Lucky spend money there, at least when it was she who had invited her out. "Think nothing of it Lucky, I asked you to come here so its only right I pick up the bill this one time. Also you won't be imposing, not at all." She said with a few nods of her head, putting heavy emphasis on those last three words for she wanted Lucky to keep them in her memory for the rest of their day together. The woman seemed to think of herself as a bother or a drain when that couldn't be further from the truth.

After a delightful embrace, and a wink from Leliana who had without Natasha's knwoledge slipped her phone number into the box before she tied it up, the pair exited the shop to wait on the corner for a cab to stop. Normally Natasha would just call her driver but she didn't want to remind Lucky about her family's wealth anymore than she had had to, the home alone would be enough of a shock to Lucky's system she didn't need to add anything else to it.

They shared pleasant small talk until the car arrived and they were whisked away to the outskirts of Tokyo, a bit of a drive but it was amazing what good company could do to make even the longest drives feel as if they took no time at all. Within a half hour they were driving past the gates and onto the Loclear estate itself, with its wide open grounds and the large manor situated at the back of the property. Hedge walls gave those within them complete privacy even from the gate itself which once closed did not allow one much of a view at what laid behind it. The car dropped them off and headed back out, leaving Natsha to run up the few steps to the front door so she could open it up for Lucky, letting her step inside before closing it behind them.

Within was a home best described as victorian in its design with white walls, hardwood floors that were clearly waxed often and taken very good care of, and various accents in blue and gold. It appeared blue was not just Natasha's color but that of the family as well. Yet wherever Lucky looked she would see Japanese touches, whether it was various trinkets and art pieces Natasha had picked up in her years in the country or even the various sliding doors that were far more Japanese in style than the rest of the home. Yet somehow it all worked together, though that had more to do with the architect hired to do the work than Natasha herself. "So make yourself at home, the gym is down the hall to the right just past the library and before the hot spring. I am going to go change as promised and then I will join you." She said, hanging up her coat before heading up one of two staircases that led to the second floor from the entry parlor.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:38 am

Natasha dismissed her apparent anxiety over having been so deliciously catered to, commenting how it was NO TROUBLE, emphasizing that point with her voice to make it as OBVIOUS as possible! Oh, the cheerleader had picked up on each and every one of the signs the blue-haired vixen had tossed her way... but how could she believe them to be true...? She didn't believe she deserved to be weighed on in this way, to be treated like a princess by her senpai... Even if it wasn't any trouble... Lucky almost felt guilty with how good she was getting it right now... but FAR BE IT FROM HER to reject the heaven she was being offered. After a long, loving hug, Sakura would wave goodbye to Leliana, blowing her a kiss before venturing out into the streets once again, taking a quick ride in the taxi that Natasha had summoned there.

The way to the former champion's estate was one the cheerleader would remember fondly, Lucky leaning in close to her blue-haired buddy, one arm lightly resting on the french-woman's thigh the other cradling her box of precious gifts as if they were important family heirlooms! They talked lightly, sharing some laughs and making jokes, the cheerleader's mind flashing between so MANY different places at once as they shared their thoughts! There was Natasha herself, a woman so beautiful and kind, her smile lighting up the darkest of worlds and her kindness, just as legendary... Then there was Leliana herself, a beautiful girl by ANY metric, one that apparently had fallen for Sakura in the mere moments they spent together... and she had to admit, Lucky was somewhat intrigued by her as well! She was already quietly plotting a return trip... maybe to steal a kiss... maybe to take her to a hotel-room... Only time would tell! Finally, there was Natasha's estate... a place she didn't even have to fantasize about as it all came to be RIGHT before her eyes! Sakura gazed out the window with her jaw practically on the car-floor, her emerald eyes as wide as dinner plates as she was beholden to the majesty that was the OUTSIDE of the estate! It was more beautiful than anything the cheerleader with all her artistic mind could imagine... but even THAT would hardly compare to the interior! Stepping out of a cab and into the lap of luxury, the cheerleader walked inside the door held open for her by the beautiful bluenette herself, Lucky only staring in AWE at the world around her! Never in her life had she been within such a place, never before had she even seen PICTURES of the inside of such a manor! It was like she was living in the olden times of feudal Japan, a mere commoner girl invited within the castle of a noble and beautiful Lady!

....Oh, it was like all her fantasies were coming true all at once... HOW HER CHEEKS BURNED!

"O...oh... Okay...."
Lucky murmured, watching as Natasha gracefully climbed ONE OF the staircases that lead into the parlor, the cheerleader watching her go as if she were an angel ascending back to heaven... before heading in the direction of the gym...

...She had to admit.. she got lost on purpose... She wandered and wandered and took in it ALL, the beauties of this place, its sheer SIZE, the inspiration in every square centimeter of this place! It was so foriegn... and yet so Japanese... Natasha was truly a QUEEN! With all this at her disposal..... how did she not RULE THE WORLD!? How did someone like LUCKY ever beat her at ANYTHING!? ...If there was truly a god out there.... Natasha would have been close to a panultimate creation...

Sakura would finally make it to the gym, glancing around to make sure nobody was around... before she too started to strip! She couldn't very well fight in her old clothes! She had a new Leotard-swimsuit thingy anyway! In just a few moments, Lucky would stand proud in her new swimsuit, her cheeks aglow a soft pink as it hugged her body tightly at every which angle... even around her nipples which stuck out at the tips intensely!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:16 am

Natasha left Lucky alone while she ventured upstairs to her bedroom to change out of her street clothes into the swimsuit she had promised to try on for her friend back at the shop, though first she would have to find it. Her aunt had a habit of sending Natasha all sorts of designs to try on, some of which weren't even finished yet, meaning she had a lot of clothes in her closets to look through before she finally found the bikini in question. It was certainly one of the bolder swimsuits her aunt had come up with Natasha thought to herself as she held it up against her body, turning left and then right to check it out from a few angles before pulling off her clothes and tossing them onto the bed. She couldn't keep Lucky waiting forever, even if she was fairly sure the girl would find ways to entertain herself on this her first visit to natasha's home. Most did, there was plenty to look at after all.

It took her a few moments to get it on, bikinis in general were little more than small cuts of fabric connected by strings but this one was especially so. With the help of her mirror Natasha slipped it on and got it tied nice and tight, ensuring it didn't just slip aside when she turned her upper body or bounced up and down before she tugged on a black crop top and a skirt that came together at her right hip, held together with a tied ribbon. "There that should do." Natasha announced to herself before heading back down the stairs, making a quick pit stop at the kitchen to grab a couple bottles of water on her way to the gym.

She stepped into the room to find Lucky had indeed found it alright, though judging by how she was looking at herself Lucky had only just made it there and changed into the swimsuit Natasha had picked out for her. Pausing in the doorway for a moment Natasha just enjoyed the show until Lucky turned around and happened to catch sight of her, the Frenchwoman giggling as she gave Lucky a wave of her hand and stepped inside. "I'd offer you a tour but something tells me you looked around a bit already." Natasha winked at her playfully, the bikini she now wore just visible thanks to the semi transparent silk her top and skirt were made of though many of the various strings that held her bikini together went beyond her small coverings.

"So, tell me what you think. Be truthful now." She teased yet again, leaning forward so far Lucky got a very good look down her crop top at the large breasts tightly held in place by the swimsuit. After a few seconds she straightened up and stretched her arms out behind her, which just so happened to push out her chest as well, the bikini straining to keep those mounds in check. "A good work out followed by a dip in the onsen, that should serve as your exercise for today don't you think? Oh, I wanted to ask, do you prefer Lucky or Sakura?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:14 am

Sakura would whirl around at the sound of that smooth, succulent french voice, Natasha appearing in the doorway, Lucky's eyes WIDENING to the size of serving-trays at the sight before her! Natasha's ability to design, craft and form suits that make the artist in Lucky SQUEAL.... It was just something that couldn't be put into rational thought! Lucky's heart HAMMERED in her chest, her face flashing with the deepest of reds, her body swaying as if unsure whether to LEAP at Natasha and kiss her ALL OVER... or stand her ground and try to make a dignified stand!

"...You'd look beautiful in anything!"
Lucky said carefully, her eyes unable to draw away from all the thinly veiled features the semi-transparent silk suggested at! "...But I'm in love with this one... How do you keep coming up with these designs, Natasha!? Oh My Gosh... If I wasn't here to train with you, I'd be... like... Um.... um...." Sakura silenced herself before that thought could finish, her blush darkening ever further, as if to completely contrast with the deep blue swimsuit the french-beauty had given her! Lucky's respect, friendly love and attraction to the rich, kind and gentle Natasha was well-known to them both.... but it was either acted upon without words (as in their matches) or they'd communicate it all with mere looks or glances!

...Sakura... when she tried to speak them...

It was like trying to communicate to her senpai in her native tongue!

"Mmmmh...." Lucky would mutter anxiously, shifting from foot to foot, hands folded behind her back, puffing out her chest as she suddenly took interest at the floor near her feet! Natasha would ask what she should even call Lucky and to that, Sakura would meet the former champion's eyes and smile shakily!

"My friends call me Lucky!" Sakura would giggle nervously before walking right up to Natasha, craving her closeness. If she wasn't stopped, Sakura would gently lean in, softly pulling the gorgeous bluenette into a loving hug, Sakura placing a sweet kiss upon her cheek.

"I don't really care what you call me..."
She whispered, lips just next to Natasha's ear. "...So long as you call me your friend...."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:14 am

Lucky's gaze had always been like a spotlight and she could feels it focusing upon her as she stepped into the room, she even swore she could feel the heat coming from her longing gaze though that was likely just her imagination. Such praise from the woman wasn't unexpected either, Lucky never missed an opportunity to pile on the kind words and flirt with her, but he did make her blush all the same. Considering the swimsuit that Lucky herself wore Natasha actually thought her own wasn't quite as flashy, more revealing sure but not any nicer than what they had picked out for her back at the boutique. "Oh stop!" Natasha called out, waving a hand in front of her face to fan herself. "Thank my aunt, she comes up with the designs and taught me enough to put together a cute look for any occasion."

She stepped over to one of the workout machines while Lucky pondered over what name she wanted Natasha to use for her, adjusting the weight on the butterfly weight machine to something she felt would be comfortable for the both of them. By the time she had finished and turned around Lucky had made her decision and walked right on up to her, Natasha jumping just a little as she hadn't heard her footsteps over the sounds of the weights being adjusted. "Well hey there." She said once she regained her composure, giggling as she embraced her in the loving hug.

"Well thats an easy one friend." And with that said she grabbed her by the hips and planted a deep kiss right upon the other woman's lips, the sounds of their making out the only noises in the quiet of the mansion. After much gasping and gentle moaning Natasha pried their lips apart and took a step away from her, pulling off the cover ups so all she wore was the highly revealing bikini Lucky had oh so wanted to see.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:27 am

Lucky's hug would be met with an embrace of the same kind... but one far more intense... and ravishing! Sakura would gasp in shock as Natasha would PULL Lucky in by her hips, locking lips with her in a STRONG, passionate make-out session, one Lucky wasn't even ready for! She was usually the one to instigate things, the one always craving her attention and closeness... Now Natasha was giving her everything she could've ever asked for in this moment in time.... and Lucky had to admit... There were only one or two times she was EVER as happy! The sounds of their kisses, their moans, their gasps filled the room as Lucky leaned into Natasha with the UTMOST excitement her arms wrapping around Natasha's neck as her fingers ran through her long, perfectly maintained blue hair!

Of course she loved the kisses... But Lucky's true excitement came from confirmation... Confirmation that Lucky really was friends with Natasha Loclear. She knew that they were like master-and-student, lover-and-lover, rivals in the ring and some other things... But it felt SO good to hear... or rather taste how Natasha felt for her at her core... It made the cheerleader's heart swell in her chest, her pulse quicken by at least several times, for her blood to boil warmly in her veins... She relaxed into Natasha's embrace as they kissed and kissed, Lucky losing herself in the knowledge that she was friends with one of the greatest women she had EVER known... As tongues entangled, as lips smacked, as their chests compressed together, Sakura's body FLOODED with endless amounts of potent euphoria, euphoria only cut short when Natasha cut off their smooch-fest!

Lucky was left with the most stupid, wide-stretching smile on her lips as Natasha pulled away, the cheerleader smiling like an idiot... or like someone who had been kissed by their crush for the first time! What made it ALL the better was that Natasha seemed to taunt Lucky even more, stripping off the LAST of her coverings, leaving Lucky's smile to ONLY grow WIDER! There they were.... two blushing, smiling women with a desire for one another.... facing off in swimsuits the other picked...

....Boy was it gonna be hard to just fight.... Especially after that kiss!

"Uhm... Uhm..... W-w-w-w-wanna... y-ya know.... S-s-start....?"
Sakura asked, stammering,, still processing! "T-t-training.... a-and stuff..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:04 am

Natasha had intended to start with a bit of weight training, contrary to popular belief one couldn't simply learn a few special moves and consider themselves ready for a fight. Lucky however seemed to have other ideas, well a few other ideas judging from the looks she was giving Natasha but they weren't here to indulge their more base desires. She turned and gave Lucky a discerning stare for several moments while she ran over the idea in her head, ultimately nodding and stepping back towards the woman. "Well I suppose you already put in a lot of hours working on your body, we might as well make the most out of your time here today shouldn't we? Follow me Lucky." She said with a wave of her hand, motioning for her to come along as she led them over to the center of the room where a small wrestling ring waited for them. At the moment the corner posts and ropes had been put away so it was really just a large wrestling mat, but that was perfect for their purposes.

"Alright so tell me Lucky, what specifically did you want to learn? Was there something from our matches that stood out to you or were you thinking more generally?" Natasha's tone had shifted to more of a professional one, that of a teacher talking to their student. This wasn't the first time she had brought someone home to teach and had learned a bit of what worked and what did not. She had to establish that she was taking this seriously so that Lucky would as well, they could flirt and such after but for now Natasha was there to instruct.

That may have been undercut slightly from the incredibly skimpy bikini she was wearing but it wasn't like wearing her tight gym clothes would have been much better, it could be a curse to look as good as they did sometimes. Rarely, but sometimes. "Above all safety first, I'll push you hard Lucky so if at any time you need a break just say...well what would be your safe word?" She fully intended the double meaning there, perhaps not the most teacher thing to do but she was who she was.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:54 pm

COULD SHE EVEN HELP HERSELF, THOUGH!? It was as if Natasha was blaming her for looking at her like... well... she wanted something else other than training! Could she really blame her, after that kiss she'd been given? Hentai-champion or not, kissing has been and always will be one of Sakura's biggest weaknesses and Natasha had just hit the bullseye better than anyone else EVER could have! It was like offering someone their most treasured comfort-food and them blaming them when they leapt at the opportunity to have it! It would be CRAZY to think that way! And yet, Natasha stared at her like she were judging the cheerleader's response quietly, as if she expected more self-control and dilligence from a young woman addicted to kisses and who had been kissed by her top-idol in AFW. The mood taking a COMPLETE 180, Natasha would beckon for Lucky to follow her, the cheerleader stumbling after her with a trio of cupids floating around her head. Her cheeks would BURN intensely, possibly hot enough to be felt upon the back of the woman she followed! She couldn't help but just... observe everything Natasha was from behind, all those wonderful assets hidden away just enough to tempt, almost like an itch one couldn't reach... Sakura's emerald eyes would take it in, her muscles would tense as if getting ready for something, her skin crawling as she fought off every erg to embrace her teacher from behind!

...God, it was hard... Natasha was just so beautiful and she worked her lips like magic... It was a wonder why every man (and every woman, frankly) wasn't proposing to her every day, all the time! She just had EVERYTHING going for her! She was strong, she was rich, she was sweet and she could fight like an expert! Her beauty was on the level of any goddess Lucky could think of and her beautiful and natural blues made her a beacon among typical seas of normality! There was just... EVERYTHING to admire about her and Lucky would want nothing more than to learn her ways! The way she fought, the way she did things, the way she did her hair, even! Lucky never considered herself a crazy fan but... like... She couldn't even EVEN right now!

Natasha would lead her to a ring with neither posts nor ropes, her voice stern, almost cold, taking on the role of an instructor! Sakura knew, deep-down that this was probably for her own good, that she probably wouldn't be able to focus after such a kiss from one of her most favoritest people... but it still kinda spooked her, how hard Natasha's voice had become! Sakura would wince, surprised by this sudden change, her stance shooting upright and still, almost like a private before her drillmaster.

"I want to learn how to fight like you!"
She exclaimed, looking her senpai dead in the eyes! Not once would her gaze waver to dance across the beautiful body Natasha possessed. It was time to get serious and stuff now! "I've been studying your matches and how you grapple and strike... and I've tried to incorporate them into my style... but I want to know more! Please teach me!"

Natasha would comment that she would be working Sakura HARD... and Lucky only nodded, smiling sharply, as if acknowledging a challenge! However, that smile would soon fade into an embarrassed, blushing, wince, her eyes wide, her face blushing DARKLY as Natasha asked for her "safeword." Even being serious, it seemed these two girls couldn't escape the sexual tension between them for a moment. Glancing down at her bare feet... then back up at her senpai, Lucky would look away one last time before barely meeting Natasha's eyes.

"Wh....when I yell your name...."
Lucky muttered, barely audible.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Natasha chuckled at the safe word Lucky chose, it seemed the girl was having every bit as much trouble as she herself was in remaining 100 percent serious. "Well have it your way, but that means you can't simply call me by name during the training. So senpai or teacher will suffice, or just Nat if you don't mind the familiar nickname." Natasha reached her right arm across her chest to grab at her other elbow, twisting her upper body left and right to further limber herself up. Stretching was essential to keeping yourself healthy and making the most out of any workout after all.

Hopefully what she had to say next wouldn't shatter the high image Lucky had of her though, but it had to be said considering what Lucky wanted to learn. "As for my style, well its really just a grab bag of things I learned when I was a child. My parents hired me tutors for all sorts of self defense styles and when I got older I just sort of took something from one, something else from another, even today after all the time I've been in the AFW I can still pull out some surprises for people who think they've seen all my tricks. So teaching you, well, just have to jump into it huh?" Natasha took Lucky by the hand to drag her over to the direct center of the mat, the blue cushioning under their feet just thick enough to keep them from getting hurt from the falls alone. And when it came to wrestling practice, one took a lot of falls.

"So why don't we start with the most basic of basic, how to stand?" Natasha would let go of Lucky and take a few steps away, then while gesturing at her lower half she would set her feet about shoulder width apart with her left foot forward, right foot back, and knees just slightly bent. "Its important to turn your body to the side too, present the smallest target you can to your opponent. Also with your feet like this its easy to quickly jump back or forward, why don't you try?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:15 pm

"Okay, Nat-Senpai!" Lucky responded enthusiastically, grinning with no small degree of impishness, combining the suggestions Natasha offered her! Virtually nothing could shatter the image Lucky had of Natasha, not of the hero, the teacher, the Idol she was to her... but what the french-woman had to say about her fighting style did shed some light upon herself in an area the cheerleader wasn't expecting! It seemed that her senpai didn't have a set fighting-style... at least, one that was entirely cohesive! Rather, it was a conglomerate of many different maneuvers she patch-worked herself... a self-made style that, no doubt, reflected the woman herself! In her eyes... this revelation made Natasha, if nothing else, even MORE of a hero to Sakura, a reaffirmation of what she'd believed all along: That Natasha was a woman of passion and drive, someone that would make their own way in the world rather than rely on someone else's!

"I understand, Nat-Senpai!"
Lucky exclaimed enthusiastically. "I can't wait to start! Lets... EEP!" Quick as a flash, Natasha would reach out and grab Lucky by her hand, leading hr over towards the mat near the center of the room and bringing them to the center of it itself! Shocked, Lucky could only follow as best she could without tripping over her own feet, following right behind Natasha... at least until her teacher let her go, deciding to, rightly, teach her how to stand!

Ah! Stances! One of the most important parts of combat!

Mimicking Natasha before even being told, Sakura would quickly turn to her side and, with an artist's eye, shift her footing to mirror the length of her shoulders, bending at her knees slightly yet loosely, an almost intense expression coming over the cheerleader's face! The time for play was over! She was gonna learn how to fight from Natasha... and that meant she was gonna have to put her back and a LOT of elbow-grease into it!

"Like this?"
Sakura asked, gently bobbing on the balls of her feet, watching Natasha closely! She had seen enough Kung-Fu movies to know that fighting-teachers liked to surprise their students with sudden attacks... and she wanted to be ready to impress!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next