Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Like if Sefina's flirty-dominant intentions had not been made clear by her teasing stretching show, the pink haired maid quiettly explained her plans for a "private free bout" with Nico right into his blushing face.

This was a problem, the cute-looking fake ninja pondered in flustered concern. While he wouldn't normally complain at being locked in the bedroom of an absolute bombshell like Sefina, that would mean being incapacitated to save Andy (not to mention becoming himself a second prisoner in Eiruferu's mansion).

"Uuhh well Sefina... I'd gladly spend more time with you, bringing you flowers and taking you out for dinner but... I have a mission to accomplish and I need to escape from that door to do it" , the boy explained with a pricelss mix of bravery and naivety, like if Sefina cared about his "important mission".
"So... l-let's do it. I'll win and get out of this room. Kyahh!"", he concluded, standing up onto Sefina's bed before he would towards her, aiming at a surprise bodypress (hopefully).

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete)

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:28 am

“Oh Nico, you’ll make me blush with promises like that.” Sefina would respond before opening her arms, not panicking at his lunge and instead catching him. She’d then be sure to wrap her arms around his waist, locking him into a bearhug while she kept her smile on him.

“However, I cannot allow you to leave this room without properly educating you for attempting to break into my queen’s quarters.” She’d then begin to put pressure on his back, tightening her arms around him. “I’ll gladly take the offer after our fun however. I’m not nearly as, let’s say, narrow minded as my Queen.” She’d say, adding a flirtatious wink, her breasts squishing against him and also lightly touching his boyhood through their clothes.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:13 am

Nico's gambit backfires him... And it could not make it in a more belittling way for the cute ninja boy, as his wannabe impressive flying body press turned into literally jump into Sefina's awaiting arms, pretty much like a little boy into the strong embrace of a sensuous motherly amazon.

"G-gasp.... You're stronger than you look Sefina ch-nghhhfhh... 0///0". The cute boy started squirming in discomfort as she bounced and squeezed him in her bear hug, making his head reeling.

And like if the situation was not making him uncomfortable enough, soon Nico could feel her soft bosom accidentally (?) rubbing his groin in the process, having the petite boy moan and squirm as he tried his best to break free... And his best only seemed to make him look weak and adorable to Sefina's eyes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:11 am

“Awww, thanks Nico. I have to be in order to be my queen’s closest maid.” She’d say, taking her time as she methodically squeezed the boy time and again. “I’ve had to defeat both boys and girls alike in order to get my position, otherwise I’d be just like all the other maids, being able to do little more than the average pro-wrestler.”

Sefina would then put an extra long squeeze in, making sure his boyhood was nice and trapped between her bosom as she did. “And I must admit that you are an admirable young man. Not many would brave the challenge of entering their opponents lair in hopes to save their friend. Just the kind that I like~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:54 am

Nico was keeping his valiant struggles to break free from Sefina's constricting love hug, but his efforts admittedly proved to be pityful as the pink haired maid just blushed and smiled , cooing happily at his compliment as she kept squeezing, bouncing and rubbing him, like not even noticing his struggles to escape as she gleefully explained why she was so strong, always with that bubbly girly voice of hers that would make every man fall head over heels for her, even while she squeezed the life out of them.

With each new squeeze, his boyhood slipped more and more into her tight cleavage embrace, methodically snuggled inthere in a way that, Nico realized it now, had nothing of accidental, barely protected by the thin layers of fabric separating him from their heavenly smoothness.

"N-Nyannnh.... 0///0". The trapped ninja boy couldn't hold back a pityful groan, mixed of pleasure and distress, when Sefina gave him a longer, tighter squeeze, having him arc backwards in her embrace trembling and stirring, his ability to fight back sensibly lessened from the python pressure, but also from shameful pleasure.

"That's what...fuuhh...true friends...ahhnn...doohh... Fuuhnn... @///@", he breathlessly responded, still trying to resist. But with most of his strength and willpower already absorbed within her seductive bear hug, it only amounted to a cute writhing that Sefina would most likely find adorable.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:50 pm

“Well, I’m sure Andy would appreciate the gesture all the same.” Sefina would say, stopping her squeezing for a second to hold him, his boyhood still pressed against her breasts as she looked up to him. “I know I do, you wouldn’t imagine how boring of a night it would’ve been if you hadn’t shown up.”

Sefina would then suddenly up the pressure of her hold, going for a continuous squeeze to weaken Nico further while arousing him more. After a solid twenty seconds in her tight squeeze, Sefina would release Nico from her grasp, aiming for a forward hip bump against his groin to knock him down after the impressive squeeze.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Nico kept wasting his strenght and stamina in a futile, and gradually weakening struggle to pry apart Sefina's sexy bearhug as the busty maid nonchalantly continude to squeeze and bounce him into submission, all the while chatting with him with her happy girly voice.

"Unnffhh...tooo t-tiiighttnnfff... 0///0", Nico would let out the cutest wheezing groan as she pressed all the air out of him, sending him woozy before she finally released him from the bearhug in time to prevent the cute boy from fainting...

.. And in time for being knocked down by her graciously-looking, yet effectively strong hip bump.
"Uunghf...! @///@". Nico fell down backwards, ending right at the foot of Sefina's luxurious sofa. It was not exactly the safest place to linger, but the dazed boy had not much choice, needing a moment to shake the cobwebs off his head.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:41 pm

After squeezing Nico, the busty woman would smile as she looked down to Nico, the poor boy stunned after an intense squeeze at the end. It was clear now that the woman was going to have a lot of fun playing with her prisoner, but obviously that fun would also be in partial given back to the boy as well.

After allowing him a second of recovery, Sefina would then pick the boy up and sit him down onto the couch, following shortly as she mounted his waist. “Here Nico, this is a fun game that I learned while training.” She then held onto his shoulders and kept him from escaping while she began to grind against his boyhood with her crotch. “I’ll keep this up until you climax, afterwards we’ll see how long you can last with your face between my breasts, sounds fun right?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:02 pm

Nico gasped as the pink haired beauty easily picked him up from his sitting spot on the floor, once again showing unsuspected level of strenght for a girl that basically looked like a harmless voluptuous cutie.

Laid onto the cuch with Sefina making herself comfortable ontop of him, the cute ninja boy flared from deep embarrassement as she casually explained, and promptly started to put into practice, her naughty 'fun game', winding their hips forward and back as she started to suggestively grind Nico's crotch.

"Gasp...!!! T-There's no way it may sound fun! I mean... it sounds lots of fun in a way but... Uh.. d-don't put strange ideas into my mind. C-Cumming here in a girl's room would be very inappropriate... ahhnn... And smothering me again.... would set my rescue mission to... fuuuh...f-fail... 0///0".
The young boy argued, protested and moaned, squirming in uncomfortable arousal. And as he did, Sefina could feel the bulge in his pants growing. Corrupting Nico's "little ninja" intobetraying his wannabe-uptight owner semed to be a very-possible-mission for the busty maid's seductive skills, no matter how firmly he tried to deny it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 pm

“Oh Nico, it’s only inappropriate if the girl doesn’t want you to.” She’d respond, ignoring his comment on his mission as she continued to grind against him. “And I for one have no problem with you releasing should you get brought up to that point. I would be a rude hostess if I didn’t allow you while in my care.”

She’d then gently sway her bosom in front of him, her hips ever lovingly working his boyhood as she held him in place. “And you can’t deny, my breasts are incredibly soft too. I’ve heard from a few of my opponents that they’re even better than pillows. And they make fun time all the better too.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next