by Yori Today at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete) Empty Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Nico had heard the gossips about Queen Eiruferu, the busty ruler of a matriarchal little country where all women were rumored to be strong voluptuous beauties.

Heaven on Earth, one would say, except for one detail: the angular stone of this small yet proud queendom is a strict idea of female superiority. Women grow up to become powerful fighters trained in the art of sensually and physically subjugating males, who are considered like servants and wrestling dummies or, in the best of cases, toy boys and sparring partners.

The queen herself was rumored to be among the more versed in this peculiar fighting style, and she enjoyed making it a show of womanly dominance, getting any chance to engage a mixed wrestling challenge. What better confirmation to their matriarchal way of life than dominating a wannabe-strong male stud in public after all? Which explained pretty much everything about Eiruferu's reasons for joining Tension.

Having assisted to her shocking debut match against his close friend Andy, Nico could confirm that all those rumors were true now, as the royal beauty had easily dominated a former male champ, finally taking his unconscious form back to her quarters as her prisoner, and soon to be pet, wrestling dummy, slave or whatever "Her Grace" had in store for him!

"I can't leave Andy to a destiny of sensuous femdom and erotic submissions... 0///0 W-Well it doesn't sound that terrible put in that way... but still!  Andy helped me a lot since when I joined Tension, and he would surely come to rescue me if I was held prisoner, so the least I can do is to do the same for him: I'll sneak into this place, set him free and sneak out. A clean job. I'm good at sneaking after all^^", the cunning Italian boy grinned to himself, remembering the not so far times when he used to be a bit of a troublesome boy.

Like a swift black cat in a dark night, his slim figure slipped through the gardens surrounding Auphemia's luxurious palace, clad into a skintight ninja-like suit. At a closer look, his appearance reminded much of a cute boy dressed for a Halloween party and not much of an actual ninja, but whatever.

"As soon as I'm stealth enough to accomplish the mission and not get caught... 0///0", he mumbled, blushing at the mixed feelings running through his head at the idea of being caught by busty and seductive soldiers.
*blush*:

He shook his head, scolding the kinky part of his brain for bringing him lusty distractions at a moment like that. Walking around the palace he finally spotted a semi-open window and, seconds later, he was inside. Walking silently along the semi-dark hallways apparently unseen, Nico couldn't help but admire the luxurious furniture and expensive objects all around.
"Focus Nico, focus. You're a hero, not a thief", he whispered to himself. Since the main hall was the core of the royal palace, Queen Eiruferu's personal rooms were expected to be found in that same wing of the palace, so that's where the petite Italian Ninja directed his feet.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete) Empty Re: Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete)

Post by USLMAN Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:41 pm

To say that Sefina was unsatisfied would be a fair description for the busty fighter. She had just left her Queen’s chambers just after an entertaining round with her latest prize, the boy Andy from her match. Sefina was given the opportunity to have a single bout with him, and showed her skills against him quite effectively in that regard.

But for her, one round was not nearly enough to keep her satisfied. To her, she needed a real match, something to cut loose and have her own boy to fight for herself. She was more than willing to follow her Queen’s orders and simply demonstrate to Andy how hopelessly outmatched he was, but it left her much to desire.

After walking for a bit to head for her own chambers, the pink haired girl’s senses spiked for some reason, her instincts telling her to be aware. And in return she took a slight offensive posture, looking around as she did. “Whoever’s there show yourself” she was currently unaware of where the possible intruder was, but it wouldn’t be wise to assume it wouldn’t be long.

Sefina:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete) Empty Re: Italian Ninja at rescue! Nico Marelli Vs. Sefina (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Nico thought he could make a great ninja, with his black suit and his stealth movements... that was until a girly yet stern voice called out from behind the next corner of the hallway!

"D-Dammit could they spot me???, he wondered. Hidden securety cam maybe? Maybe not. Maybe the girl was unsure herself, and all he needed to do is to keep himself silent and invisible.

Deciding to prudently retreat, Nico backpedaled away from the voice, but he went not far. His back bumped into a wall, letting him realize that he had just walked to a dead end. And that was only the starting of bad news as he turned around to find a possible escape when...
*CRASHHH!*

The clumsy ninja bumped into a porcelain vase, smashing him in pieces as he definitely revealed his presence.
"Ugh..! So much for the stealthy ninja, stupid Nico 0///0", he groaned, prepared to the less desired scenario. Now he would surely need to defeat some guards of the mansion in order to proceed.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:37 pm

At the sound of the crash, Sefina was able to easily track down the direction and was quick to move around the corner, her more soldier instincts cutting in as she regarded Nico. “So there was an intruder, well you’ve made a mistake by sneaking into the estate of...”

Sefina’s serious air slowly died down as she saw Nico down, having ran into a vase, also taking note of the type of suit that he was wearing. Everything about it screamed that he wouldn’t be much of a threat, which could be clearly seen as her posture loosened to a less guarded stance. “Well then, what exactly do we have here? Someone sneaking where they shouldn’t?” Perhaps she hasn’t missed out on having some fun tonight after all.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Lights were turn on in that part of the corridor and a hugely busty, pink-haired beauty appeared in front of him, wearing a strange, skimpy maid-warrior attire that didn't left much to imagination. Her stern face rapidly shifted into one of amusement and... eagerness?? as she carefully eyed the slim boy from head to toe.

"Uhhh erm... I am really sorry... I will repay it, promise!", the Italian boy stuttered, looking like a kid who just got caught being disobedient. Then, he shook his head like to reset his silly head to hero-mode: "Urc... I mean.. I came to rescue my friend Andy, ma'am. I have nothing against you so uhm... please don't stand on my way or I'll have to defeat you!"

At that, Sefina had smiled in evident satisfaction, apparently finding both the shy little boy and the silly wannabe-hero appleasing while Nico assumed a fighting stance, cornered at a dead end of the luxurious hallway.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:58 pm

“Oh, is that the case?” Sefina would respond, her smile remaining as she took a step towards Nico. “Well I’m sorry to tell you this, but as Lady Eiruferu’s maid I cannot simply step aside while an intruder is present. Especially since you’ve come so far to try and steal her earned prize from her.”

Her stance became much more lose, evident as she subtly moved her body in ways that showed a nimble body while also giving light bounces to her curves. “If you must attempt to save you’re friend, you will have to beat me first. Of course though there’s also the chance I’ll beat you and have to properly punish you for such an offense. Let’s see where it goes~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Nico watched intently as Sefina assumed her "ready stance"... Which looked more like a slow idle dance, as they gentle swayed and bounced side to side.

The petite boy tried his best not to blush at her fluid, somewhat seductive movements... And he failed as he felt his cheeks get warm. But! He had a mission to accomplish.
"Uhh.. So it can't be helped... My name is Nico and I'll be your opponent". After a light bow, Nico made his move:not wanting to hurt such beautiful girl, but still needing her out of his way, he reached forward to grab one of her wrists, aiming at turning around to try a judo throw then.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Ignoring the clear mistake that was revealing your identity when you’re an intruder, Sefina would giggle at his light bow. “Well my name is Sefina, and I’m sure we’ll be well acquainted by the end of this.” She’d then watch as Nico would attempt to grab at her wrist, noting the likeliness that he’d go for a type of throw with his build.

But as she had a reputation to uphold in this estate, Sefina would swat at his hand, attempting to knock it away before turning to deliver a hip bump to his stomach. “Sorry Nico, But you’ll have to do a little better than that.” She’d say before delivering a second hip bump, aiming for his face this time to off set him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:00 am

Lunging forward for his wannabe-impressive martial arts throw, Nico was on for a big, peach shaped surprise as Sefina swiftly turned around, distracting the blushing boy with the suggestive swirling of her frilly skirt, intercepting his move with a breath-taking hip bump to his belly.

"Unfhhhh...! W-wha...? Umpfhh! @///@". Totally unprepared to counter this womanly style of fighting, the cute ninja took the second hip-bump right into his face too, blushing lots at the smooth touch of her lovely but strong derriere as he was propelled backwards, his head reeling from the embarrassing strike.

"Uhh....s-suit yourself then... Hyahhh!". Somehow bracing himself into gathering his balance, Nico tried a more effective attack as he went for an open-palm strike at Sefina's chest. With the swiftness she had just showed, he was not sure he could hit the target. But if he could, Nico 's eyes would widen in flustered shock as he realized that, far from striking her busty opponent down, his attack had just ended with his forearm buried into her tight cleavage, like caught into a sensually humiliating mockery of a mousetrap! "W-what the...? 0///0".
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:59 am

“My my~, quite the handsy one aren't we?” Sefina would giggle, having allowed Nico to attempt his palm strike against her, and in so burying his forearm into her chest. “Well if you wanted to get a bit closer like that...” She’d then pull out his arm for him, pushing it to the side and then moving close and grabbing his head. “You could’ve just asked~”

The busty woman would then pull Nico’s face right into her massive bosom, beginning a breast smother in order to both tease and offset the intruder. And as she knew a standing one would be more challenging to properly hold, she’d move to pin Nico against the nearest wall, preventing him from getting any grounds and making it even easier to smother him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next