by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete) Empty Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray
Five Count Pin. No DQ.

Willow casually strolled around backstage. Having just finished a workout she wanted to take a tour, maybe meet a few people. As she was stretching her shoulders Willow noticed a large Hispanic girl grumbling and pacing about.

Exercising :
Willow approached the hulking woman and gently laid a hand on her soft brown arm. "Umm hi there... I'm willow... You look a little distressed, is there anything I can do to help you out?" Willow would come to regret making such a generous offer to a total stranger.

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete) Empty Re: Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:49 am

Rosa was in a foul mood. her arrival at AFW had been pure disappointment. She won her debut sure... that at least went how she had planned. But a boxing match caught her off guard, as she was out of her element. The following match was the most embarrassing experience of Rosa's life as a tiny brat managed to run around like a scared rabbit, catching Rosa off guard before winning. She shook her head as just thinking about that gave her a headache.

It was at that point that Rosa heard a voice behind her. "What the hell do you want?" Rosa asked, scowling at the small woman and crossing her arms across her chest. Rosa was dressed in her wrestling attire so if this foolish idiot wanted to throw down Rosa was more than happy to oblige her!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete) Empty Re: Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Tue May 07, 2019 12:28 am

Willow took a step back. "Well um- uh-oh just want to help you... We could have a match... Would that improve your mood?" The shy beauty nervously stretched her hand towards Rosa hoping to calm down the hulking woman.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 07, 2019 10:46 am

Rosa smiled. Perhaps this Willow woman was delusional? Rosa raised an eyebrow, curious as to why someone would approach and just offer a match to improve someones mood. However, right now the fact that Rosa had an opportunity to in fact right the ship was just too good to pass up.

"You know what.... that sounds like a great idea! Why don't we do that!" Rosa said with a smile, looking to already be much happier! She was indeed very happy to have a chance to devastate a woman in the ring with onlookers present in order to restart her quest to establish herself as a monster not to be crossed.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue May 14, 2019 3:54 am

Rosa's smile brought joy to Willows kind heart. With her own eager smile on display, Willow clapped her hands together excitedly. "I'm so happy you're on board! Now we just have to decide on the match... Forgive me for being so forward but... A No DQ match might be a good fit for a powerful lady like yourself!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 14, 2019 10:40 am

Rosa couldn't believe it. She grinned and looked over at Willow. "I really hope you know what you are doing little girl...." Rosa said aloud, shaking her head in disbelief. Was Willow nuts? Did she just have no clue who she was talking to? Rosa began to stretch and looked over at Willow, this time more in a glare than anything else. "We should start this match soon, the sooner the better to be honest."

Rosa could not wait to rip this little naive idiot apart. She was going to make it her best work yet in AFW....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:57 pm

Willows grin widened into a beaming smile. "Of course I know what I'm doing grumpy head! Don't be so serious its gonna be so fun!" Willlow playfully poked her giant opponent in the abs before scampering back to her room. "I'm gonna go put on my wrestling gear! I'll see you in the ring big fella!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:37 am

Rosa smiled as well. This lady really didn't know what she was getting in to! "This will be fun, for me at least. I will see you in the ring then the sooner the better!" Rosa said as she turned away from Willow. As soon as she faced away her scowl returned and she was all business already going over ways to absolutely crush Willow in between the ropes tonight...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:17 am

Upon returning to her room Willow realized she didn't actually own any "wrestling gear". Of course, she wouldn't let that stop her! With a glowing smile in her face, she threw on a bikini and headed for the ring.

Willows Gear:

Willow stormed onto the ramp entrance before stopping short. "Woah... There's so many people... I guess wrestling is really popular!" She thought as the audience took in every inch of her curvy body. With jittery excitement, Willow ran down one end of the ramp high fiving every single person along the way. Then she ran back up and high five everyone on the opposite side. After a few solid minutes of high fiving Willow finally made it to the ring. Panting and beaming

It had not even occurred to her to be afraid or even warry of her opponent, whose nickname was "The Crusher."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:04 am

When Rosa's turn to enter had arrived she heard a chorus of loud booing from the crowd as she appeared in her wrestling attire. She looked down at the ring shaking her head. This woman really didn't know what she was getting in to did she? Rosa was going to give her a crash course on what wrestling was like, and she was sure that she was going to experience a bit of culture shock. Rosa was intent on quickly destroying Willow, doing all she could to make a statement against her.

Rose climbed up into the ring, looking down on Willow while crossing her arms as the crowd continued to boo her. "You really don't know what you are getting in to do you? This will be fun for me, for you it will be quite a painful learning experience." Rosa said with a sneer, knowing that she was going to enjoy bulldozing this woman to the mat.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next