by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson Empty Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:25 am

Match Type: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

It was Saturday evening in Kyoto, and the seats inside Tension's cavernous wrestling arena were filling up fast, the opening match of the night about to begin. It was Ashley Anderson's debut, and the upstart Australian was already standing in the gorilla position, trembling with anticipation as she adjusted her outfit. Her red vest was zipped up tight, and the belt keeping her short-cut jeans from slipping was nice and secure. Black, fingerless gloves and brown boots fitting of an outlaw completed the look.

Ashley's ring attire :

The rebellious young woman had a hell of a lot to prove tonight, and the guy she would be proving herself against only exhilarated her more. Ashley had gotten some light internet fame back in high school by making the local news over her insistent participation in her school's wrestling team, making her the first woman wrestler accepted in that region. Now she was trying to gain her foothold in the big leagues, determined to deny the basement dwelling man-children who wanted to see this uppity woman put back in her place.

Tonight, the man threatening to do just that was Ryo Kamiya, and Ashley had to admit, there were much worse debut opponents for a woman like her. Tension had seen an influx of talented, powerful men into its roster, the kind of men that could probably wipe the floor with Ashley if she made the mistake of taking them on early. Compared to them, Ryo was both literally and figuratively small, but his infamous habit of molesting his opponents had earned him both fame from fans and scorn from women like Ashley. It was part and parcel of Tension's sleazy atmosphere, and Ashley was more than ready for it...but that didn't mean she couldn't give the cocksure boy a little discipline in response!

As soon as Ashley's entrance music hit the speakers, the tomboy bounded into the spotlights and shot a beaming grin toward the audience, waving as they cheered the newcomer on. It was a refreshing change over the looks of concern and occasional protest that people had inflicted on her back in high school, and she was not above drinking it in for a moment. If everything went as planned tonight, she would prove their confidence – and her own – had been justified.

After a moment, Ashley took off down the ramp, throwing her hips left and right to the rhythm of her music, practically dancing for the crowd as she descended to the wrestling ring. Not bothering with the metal steps nearby, the brunette scampered up on the apron and rolled under the bottom rope, popping up to stand at attention near the edge of the ring, eager to give her boy toy for the night a good greeting.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Ashley Anderson

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:59 am

Backstage, Ryo pulled his speedo up, adjusting it, making sure it was nice and tight. He had gone with the pink speedo and wristbands today, feeling rather colorful and bright. He hadn't heard much about his opponent for the night, a young (well, still older than him) Miss Ashley Anderson. Apparently she made some news by being the first female wrestler in her high school, something like that. That, and that she was from Australia, was about all the info he could get from a quick google search.

Still, she looked cute in her promotional images, and he had a feeling the sole girl of a wrestling team probably had to be at least somewhat tough. Plus, his first Australian woman, meant he could check off another continent he had conquered a woman from once he had her down and cumming!

Sledgehammer soon began playing after Ashley's theme had faded away, a spotlight shining down on the center of the entrance ramp as the speedo clad boy came out to the sound of the horns. As Peter Gabriel's funky track played, he made his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of his supporters, shaking his butt, (and letting some fans slap it) before sliding under the ropes, rolling into the ring and hopping up on his bare feet.

Standing in the center of the ring, he put his arms over head, swiveling his hips, showing off his lean body for all to see. Finally, he stopped, his music fading, the boy hopping from side to side on the balls of his feet as he looked over towards the lovely Ashley.

"! I'm Ryo, Ryo Kamiya. Nice to meet you! You sure about wrestling in that vest? It's pretty hot under these spotlights, you don't wanna overheat!"

He said, meaning every word of his advice, being rather cordial, for a known pervert!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:11 am

“Oof, did it just get hot in here?” Ashley started fanning one of her cheeks with her hand as Ryo bounced into the ring and started gyrating for the crowd. The Australian had to admit, this was one aspect of Ryo's perverse wrestling gimmick that she actually appreciated. In a world where men were seldom expected to objectify themselves for the pleasure of others, here this guy was thrusting his hips like a goddamn champion for the swooning ladies (and perhaps gentleman) in the audience. Sex appeal played a big part in this promotion, of course, but Ashley couldn't let her critics see her as just another set of tits on television, so having an opponent more willing to show himself off fit her nicely, even if watching him did get her a little flustered.

Ryo walked up and introduced himself, suggesting that Ashley remove her vest due to how hot the stage was. Years of bad faith advice from male wrestlers had given her a strong tendency to defy their suggestions, but the young Aussie was getting hot under the collar, and her chest felt a little tight. Probably had more to do with her nerves and the excitement she'd felt watching Ryo's little teasing dance, but she decided to do what he suggested. Smirking, she unzipped her vest and let it slide off her body without fanfare, catching it in her hand before it touched the canvas.

“Maybe I should let you wear it instead, aye? Wouldn't want your nips getting too cold,”
Ashley remarked, waggling her eyebrows suggestively as she walked past Ryo to hang the vest on the middle ring rope, near one of the turnbuckles. It wasn't like she was poorly covered without it, thanks to a black shirt that left enough skin exposed to keep things cool, and provide at least a little fanservice without giving the boys too much for free.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Heh, beautiful, quick witted, and clever, this girl was, and certainly not afraid to playfully fire back at him. He was starting to like her already.

"Heh, tempting, but I've a reputation for taking clothes off, not putting more on. Maybe if you beat me, I'll let you get a picture of me wearing it!"

The teen chuckled, starting to stretch his bare legs and arms, giving the entire crowd a good view of his nearly nude body , twerking a little for the benefit of his fans.

"So, I looked you up a little when I heard the match was made. Ashley, right? Pretty cool what you did, girl on the wrestling team and all. I gotta ask, why join Tension? You coulda sold your story to Hollywood and made bank, why join up in a league full of cute perverts like me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:57 am

Ashley couldn't suppress a cocky smile when Ryo started talking about her story. She didn't want people to think she was vain, but the suggestion that her story was already worthy of Hollywood fed her ego quite nicely. Still, when Ryo finished talking, Ashley just grinned and shook her head as she turned back to face him, prepared to square off the moment the bell rang.

“I appreciate the flattery, but being the first girl on some shitty high school team isn't impressive. Girls in schools around the world have already done the same, and they ain't rich for it. I needed to go bigger if I was gonna prove myself, and Tension's the biggest promotion in the world that actually does the intergender thing without a bunch of restrictions. 'Cute perverts' like you are only half of Tension's talent pool; some of the men here really mean business.”

When the bell's chime filled the air, Ashley assumed a defensive posture and started shuffling towards Ryo with her arms extended, inviting him in for a lock-up. Ash was barely out of training as a professional wrestler, so it was only natural that she would open this match with the basics.

“Besides, I happen to enjoy the company of cute perverts now and then. I'm no stranger to guys trying for a cheeky grope when I get down on the mats with them,” Ashley remarked with a wink, not at all bothered by the prospect of Ryo trying to pull similar stunts with her as the match progressed. All the more excuse for her to pummel him across the canvas and enjoy herself doing it!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:30 am

"Heh. Got you to say I'm cute. Point for me." Ryo quipped, returning Ashley's wink and getting his own arms up. Ashley was going for an old school approach it seemed. Made sense, given her wrestling background. Not like he could mock her for it or anything, given he was trained to start matches pretty much the same way.

"Gotta warn ya babe, I was trained by a former Wrestle Angel, dunno if your high school wrestling coach is exactly in the same league!" With a smirk, the speedo clad teen stepped in closer to his attractive opponent, alternating between eyeing her lithe frame and keeping an eye on her limbs as she stepped in closer, the two of them about to lock up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:59 am

“Pfft, I bet all the girls tell you you're cute,” Ashley chided, licking her lips. She was always a little horny when her matches got started, with wrestling being a big turn on for her. Fighting men for authority was her life, and as much as she wanted to put this playboy in his place, she wouldn't mind finding out if he could get her under control and keep her down instead.

“Wrestle Who Now?” Ashley said with a smirk, pretending not to know who the Wrestle Angels were. Moving closer, the Australian took one last opportunity to ogle her opponent before it came time to concentrate. He looked better than he ever had on her television screen, more handsome and mature than she remembered. Bigger and more muscular than her, like all the guys tended to be. It wouldn't stop her from defying his expectations, though.

Ashley grabbed Ryo's arms, starting to push against him as the two struggled to establish authority first. Moving quickly, she pushed one of his arms up and tried to slip underneath it, releasing the lock to come up behind him and wrap her arms around his waist! He had only a moment to reverse his position before Ashley would lift him off the ground, just enough to twist sideways and throw him stomach-first into the canvas, hoping to climb on top of him as soon as he landed!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:05 pm

"Oh, they tell me more than that...but that comes later..." He teased back, already liking this girls spunky attitude. Most of the women he faced were either too busy chastising him for being perverted, or freaking out at him for being perverted and all that jazz. Nice to see there was someone who could actually see his appeal and take it in stride.

Well, he'd see if she'd take everything in stride.

For now, the speedo clad boy and the formally vested girl locked up, straining and pushing against each other, Ryo pushing harder to try and move her back...until she suddenly slipped out of his grip! "What the-hey!"

He only had a second to adjust before she was behind him, and suddenly, in the matter of a second, he was up...then back down, hitting the mat lightly on his chest while Ashley climbed on top of his back, the teen growling and grabbing at her wrists, trying to pry them apart. "This...isn't...high school you know!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:00 am

Ashley unclasped her wrists from Ryo's waist before he could pull them apart himself, straddling his back firmly and reaching down for his head. Digging with a hand to grip his short-cut hair, the Australian pulled his head up to give the crowd a view of his face.

“Show some patience, blobhead! I'm just getting started!”
Ashley chirped, reaching around to give one of his cheeks a light slap before she shoved his head down, bouncing it against the canvas. Ryo was going to find out that while his opponent wasn't as openly perverse as he was, she could be just as playful. To her, a tug on the hair and a slap across the face could be just as arousing as any other foreplay, and this was the only acceptable venue to explore dishing out and taking such public displays of dominance. It was no oversight that she wore her hair in an easily graspable ponytail!

Still, Ashley couldn't afford to underestimate her debut opponent. The girls back home were counting on her to use this opportunity to prove that women had every right to stand toe-to-toe with men in the ring, and that would be a lot more difficult if she got embarrassed on her debut. Reaching down, Ashley wound an arm around Ryo's left bicep and started torquing it back at the shoulder, working a simple armbar while her boy toy searched for his escape.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 am

Blobhead. Huh. That was a new one. Actually pretty funny too. Even the slap was kinda funny. He really had been expecting her to be more serious, possibly even "anti-men", given what history he had read about her, but she proving to be quite playful.

He liked playful.

He didn't like this armbar attempt though, not really. He squirmed, bare legs kicking, his free arm reaching back, trying to grab whatever he could, her hair, her clothes, whatever, to try and pull her off before this hold got serious. "Gahh...if you're trying to ride me, you're on the wrong side!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next