Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 255 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 254 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I - Page 8 Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:49 am

As she felt Belinda's hot, sweaty body wrap up hers, Milana would slide her aching arms around her blonde foe, grasping one of Belinda's shoulders and putting the other hand near the small of her back as the two of them balanced against each other. With her chin resting on Belinda's shoulder, Milana took a deep breath and pushed herself up onto her feet, carrying Belinda with her, and being carried by Belinda in return.

Even knowing what Milana knew about the...destiny she and Belinda shared, Milana did not expect this match to progress the way it had, fierce yet sportsmanlike from beginning to end. She frankly had not expected to like Belinda as much as she did! The two of them had to talk after the match, just so Milana could set the record straight with her new rival.

Fight first, though. Milana pushed away from Belinda and, when the Swedish girl raised her arms and balled hands into fists, Milana couldn't help but smile. "Aah...very well...good idea," she would pant, as she raised her fists, too, assuming a standard fighting stance and taking a step toward Belinda.

She felt like she was moving in slow motion. She couldn't block or dodge that punch if she tried. Belinda's fist plowed into her cheek, sending spittle flying, Milana's mouth falling open and tongue spilling out as she panted and yelled in pain. Her head snapped to the side, and she wobbled...but she managed to stabilize herself after just a second, pulled herself together, clenched her teeth, and then swung her fist around to try to retaliate with a brutal hook to Belinda's cheek in return!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Belinda and Milana up towards each others feet, their tight and busty frames pressing against each other as once again their sweat inter mingled. It wasn't long before they were both on their feet and they raised their arms, getting ready to square off. It looked as if Milana was on board with the idea of having them brawl it out in the last stretch of this match.

Stepping forward, Belinda threw her right fist aimed square at the jaw of the busty ebony skinned fighter, feeling of her fist dug into that soft cheek and snapped that head to the side. The spray of spittle and sweat that came from Milana's face and the cheers of the crowd got the Swede fired up.

Yet before she could throw another strike, Milana swung her fist straight into Belinda's face. Punching into and creating a welt in Belinda's cheek as the face of the Swede snapped to the side, forced to back up a step as spittle flew from her mouth, leaving a light bit of drool on her lip as she tried to shake off the feeling and come in at Milana. Throwing a hard right jab to Milana's face again, but following it up with a hook of her left arm, trying to dig her fist into Milana's right breast.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:17 am

This end of the match was going to be intense, and painful. Milana felt that punch throbbing through her head even seconds after her opponent's fist pulled back away from her face, even after she stepped forward and swung a retaliatory hook right into Belinda's cheek, smashing that pale face flat and snapping the Swede's head to the side! The crowd roared again, loving the suddenly brutal turn the match had taken as the two pro-style scrappers seemed prepared to settle things with their fists!

Milana managed a small sort of smile after landing that punch, wiping the drool from her lips and chin with the back of her hand. She knew Belinda wouldn't fall down just from that one punch, and she knew the blonde would come in with something to up the ante again. And Belinda did, with two punches, one a jab which smacked hard into Milana's face, pounding her nose momentarily flat, Milana feeling a hot, burning sensation inside her nostrils, knowing she would have a bloody nose soon enough, before that second punch came in—and smashed into her chest!

For a second, Milana thought her breast would pop out of her top, and her cheeks flushed with the expectation of embarrassment! But her sports bra held, and helped to absorb some of the kinetic energy from the punch. Still, Milana groaned, one hand briefly coming up to fondle her chest, trying to massage away some pain as her head spun. She couldn't afford to delay, though. She surged forward again, launching a jab right at the center of Belinda's face, and then going low—lower than Belinda, as she aimed a right straight directly into the blonde's solar plexus!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:10 am

Belinda's combo of punches hit their mark one fist smacking Milana straight in her pretty face and then the second being used to flatten one of Milana's well shaped breasts. For the moment she would try and step forward, ready to keep her assault going, but Milana fought back and threw a quick jab right to the Swede's face.

Smacking Belinda right on her nose and whipping the blond's head back, she staggered back a step as she was then forced to hunch forward as Milana's fist drove into her solar plexus, expelling a whole lot of air out of from the Shooting Star.

Though the young Northman was currently coughing and leaning forward, she wasn't about to back down, gritting her teeth she would throw herself upwards, and in the motion try and smack Milana straight up in her chin with a powerful uppercut. Trying to knock Milana off of her feet and down onto her back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:42 am

Milana was aching terribly from all the punishment she had taken, but she knew that Belinda was just as close to collapse, and the Briton was not going to go down before her Swedish foe. She smashed one fist right into Belinda's face, then launched the other low directly into Belinda's solar plexus, trying to make her abdominal muscles collapse, trying to punch so hard that she physically forced all of the oxygen out of Belinda's lungs!

She got close. Almost surprisingly close! Belinda looked winded, as a loud coughing fit wracked her, and Milana determined that she had to try to finish the Swede off now, while she was vulnerable and wobbling like this! With Belinda hunched over, leaning forward, Milana had her target. Already positioned low to deliver that punch to the solar plexus, Milana now surged upward, ignoring her own pain as she swung her fist directly up into the blonde's chin, hitting her with an uppercut so powerful Milana intended it to lift her right up off of her feet and put her down on the canvas!

As Milana's blow plowed into Belinda's face, though, Milana took a punch from the opponent she had hoped would remain stunned! Belinda, as it turned out, went for an identical uppercut, and just as Milana didn't think Belinda had any way to dodge her punch, the Brit didn't have any way to dodge Belinda's! Like perfect picture negatives of each other, their punches connected simultaneously with each other's vulnerable chins, and Milana saw stars as her whole body seized up, her eyes rolling back as she crumped backwards, smacking down onto the canvas spread-eagled by Belinda's blow!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Belinda's uppercut hit the ebony skinned newcomers chin just as Milana's fist drove up into her own chin, snapping both women's heads backwards. The crowd roared out at the sight of the double uppercut that sent both of them flying down onto their backs! There was a loud thud as both women's slammed into the canvas, collapsing down on the mat.

The Swede groaned out as her she seeing stars, shaking her head....after a few seconds, Belinda would groan as she pushed herself up towards a seated position. Groggy as she was, she could still see that Milana was down...

This was her chance. Moving up onto her hands and knees, she would move closer to those legs of Milana, aiming to grab at them and lift the British fighters hips off of the canvas, her legs would try and reach up and snap around Milana's right leg, as her arms would hug that left leg, laying her side against the mat as she would start to try and stretch Milana's groin apart as she aimed to lock in her tortuous banana split submission hold....Lunar Eclipse!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:16 am

Maybe, knowing what Milana knew about Belinda, she should have seen this coming.

Of course, plenty of people would tell Milana that fighting a veteran like Belinda to what was effectively a double knockout was an excellent result. She wanted more, though, and knew that she was capable of more even against this relatively storied opponent. If they were going for a boxing-style ten-count, the likelihood was that neither Milana nor Belinda would have made it back up onto her feet. Recovery time was key. After a few seconds of bright lights clouding her vision and her whole mind swimming, Milana's focus began to return.

She groaned, rubbing at her head with one hand as she pushed herself up into a sitting position with the other. Blinking her eyes, her vision began to clear, and she noticed Belinda was up, too—and already crawling her way! Milana was only two seconds slower, if that, but as she began to move, that difference still proved critical. As she began to move, Belinda grabbed her legs, and yanked them up, maneuvering Milana into position for a finisher.

"Gyyyaaaaaahhhh!!" Milana screeched, as she felt her legs split apart, each limb going in the exact opposite direction of the other, shoving Milana back down onto her back with her groin feeling like it was going to be torn apart!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Belinda was able to get up before Milana, getting up towards her knees and moving over towards Milana as she took a hold of the legs of her slowly awakening rival, pulling her into that painful submission finisher of hers.

The young Northman was seeking to put an end to this arduous debut of the newcomer. Looking to pull those legs apart as she locked in the Lunar Eclipse finisher, spreading Milana's legs out and apart, as she was seeking to bring immense amount of pain to that groin and those leg joints of Milana. It didn't take long before the newcomer started to cry out in pain.

" C-come on Milana! You need to say you submit!" Belinda let out, reminding Milana of the rules of the match and trying to make it sink into Milana's head that she had her now, and that she was taking this match!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Milana was exhausted, and still slightly delirious from that cross-counter which had sent them both sprawling. The pain of this Lunar Eclipse was waking her up damn quick, but she knew her struggle options were limited. She started off trying to snap her legs shut, or at least move them closer together, to eliminate the stress that Belinda was putting on her joints and her crotch. At the same time, she would try to reach for Belinda with her hands, to grab onto that blonde hair or to yank her arms away. The way she was positioned, though, her arms were coming up just short.

Milana bit down on her lip and tried to just power through the pain. Belinda demanded that she submit, but Milana was not going to do so. She would still keep trying to pull her legs back into a comfortable position, and she would lunge with both arms to try to grab onto Belinda and yank her away. She was getting fatigued, definitely aching, but she did not intend to let this match end here! "N-no! Not...happening!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Milana struggled and fought to stay in the match, that much was clear, she didn't want to be defeated by Belinda, but the raven haired fighter wasn't going to be able to last for long, this submission hold of the Swede's was one that few lasted very long in.

She would feel how Milana tried to pull her legs together, but the blond refused to allow that, tightening her hold ont those legs as she would spread them wider and wider as a counter action to Milana's struggles. When She noticed how her rival started to try and reach down for her hair, the blond moved her head back a bit.

Avoiding the second reach out with both those arms, mostly...the raven haired fighter managed to grab onto a bit of the Swede's short blond locks, but Belinda didn't release her hold, instead she continued to tighten her hold and spread those legs further, gritting her teeth from the hair pulling.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next