Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I - Page 5 Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:18 am

Under normal circumstances, Milana probably would not have made such a stupid move, wasting so much energy while she was stunned on something which was going to hurt her even more, but despite it being a pointless act of bravado, she felt like she she had to do it. She had to make sure that she and Belinda remained perfectly even, that the blonde knew that she was never going to be able to just pull away and seize control of this match, even if she was an old veteran and Milana was a rookie.

So instead of trying to regain her senses, Milana did her stupid thing, rolling them over one more time and headbutting Belinda as hard as she could, until her own vision went dark, then exploded back into existence from a pinpoint as fuzzy, wavering chaos. She let out a loud, tremulous groan as she laid on her back beside Belinda, who seemed in similar shape. Red- and blue-clad warriors both needed some time to recover following that exchange of skull-rattling.

"Uhnf..." Milana groaned, still not trying to get up. She did move her arms, though: one moved to bring a hand to her forehead, holding it gingerly, rubbing at her temples. The other arm pushed across the canvas to nudge Belinda, shoulder to shoulder. She wondered, she hoped, that the Swede was in just as bad a shape as she was.

"You have...quite a thick skull, there," Milana murmured, chuckling and smiling though Belinda probably couldn't see her face. "Really sent my brain flying about in here...uuugh...you truly live up to my expectations." Her hand would slowly begin crawling along Belinda's arm, trying to find the Swedish wrestler's hand to give it a friendly squeeze as they both suffered through their apocalyptic headaches.

Last edited by Daaharu on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Belinda was pretty roughed up by that headbutt of Milana, it was an unnecessary move on the part of the red clad fighter, but Belinda understood fully why she did it. She would probably have done the same, but now they were both lying on their backs on the mat, generous breasts heaving as they breathed out and tried to regain their senses.

It was however, Belinda who began to stir a bit sooner, as she started to push herself up to a seated position, hands moving up towards her head as she would hold and rub her aching skull. She would look over to Milana as she felt her side get nudged a bit and she would hear the words of Milana and the chuckling.

The young blond would groan as she then felt that hand of Milana grab a hold of her hand and give it a friendly squeeze. " Uugh...thanks...You've got quite the thick skull yourself." Belinda let out as she would then try and push herself up to her knees, her hand gripping onto Milana's arm as she would try and yank the raven haired girl up towards a seated position.

Belinda herself would do something unnecessary, she'd wait until Miliana flopped up onto her seated position before throwing her head forward at full force. Trying to nail Milana down onto her back with another headbutt! Paying Milana back for that unnecessary headbutt and with it, falling right down on top of Milana, breast to breast after the hit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:23 pm

The two fighters took just a minute after the reckless exchange of headbutts to try to recover, Milana glad to give Belinda some time to recover if it meant that she had a moment to clear her own head, as well. They laid there, chests which had been crushing each other heaving to the same rhythm as both of them breathed heavily and slowly regained control of their bodies and their senses.

Belinda sat up a bit sooner, but Milana was going to let her try to struggle upwards first, as she took an extra two seconds to keep her head in equilibrium, balanced on the canvas, where muscles didn't have to work to keep it up and the only thing her body had to do for her aching cranium was work through some of the pain. She sat up soon enough, and, with the eager Swede tugging at her arm, she would climb up onto her knees, opening her eyes and catching sight of Belinda's fiery red gaze again, smiling at her blonde foe for a second before Belinda made her next move.

Once again, ivory and ebony foreheads collided with a loud, ghastly smack, both of them surely hurting even more with yet another heavy blow, though Milana did get the worst of it, her vision flashing again as she fell backwards, and Belinda fell on top of her...in the exact same position they had just been in, rolling around and trying to pin each other down body to body. Maybe Belinda had some different plan for this one. Milana was going to do her best to thwart it. Delirious and blind, for at least a few seconds, after that latest headbutt, her whole skull throbbing and her eyes feeling like they were bleeding fire, she swung her arms up and around Belinda, trapping the blonde's arms against her body and squeezing her as hard as she could into a bearhug to keep the veteran from taking advantage of Milana's momentary disadvantage, the Briton focusing on absolutely nothing but just squeezing her foe!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Belinda got on top of Milana and paid her newfound rival back with a nasty headbutt to settle their little struggles against one another, with her then falling down on top of the buxom red clad woman. Pinning her down weakly against the mat.

She had without a doubt but a clear hurting on that head of Milana but then she would feel those strong arms of ebony skinned beauty wrap around her frame, trapping her arms against her side as their generous busts was forced the mash up even tighter towards one another.

The raven haired woman would place her in a painful bearhug. The blond would wince and whine as she was trapped in the painful hold, grunting down against the pretty face of Milana as she would shortly enough feel the pain starting to build up, it didn't have as much power as Milana would normally have, surely she had been fairly dazed by that nasty set of headbutt's she had taken.

Yet now, Belinda was the one in trouble, she quickly sought to find a way free....and what better way than what she had already been doing. Raising her head back up and then throwing it down to try and headbutt Milana again and try to persuade her to let her go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Milana and Belinda had really made each other loopy with those headbutts, but if Belinda was still going, then Milana would, too! All she had to do was wrap her arms around the blonde and SQUEEZE, crushing her as tightly as possible, pinning those arms to her body, trying to make her ribs ache, trying to restrict some of the air flow to her lungs. It seemed to have an effect, as she could hear Belinda whining in the hold, and that brought a smirk to her face as she kept on squeezing...

...and of course Belinda's move to get out of it would be a headbutt! Milana really should have seen that coming. For sure, she would not be surprised by any more of those from here on out, but for right now, it threw her for a loop again, getting a harsh cry from between her lips as her arms loosened considerably around Belinda—though, stubbornly, Milana would not completely let go—and her whole body seemed to weigh a thousand pounds as she sank tiredly into the canvas!

"...uuugh."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Belinda's head once again smacked down into Milana's and left the woman dazed, as she would lay in top of the ebony skinned wrestler, she felt fairly dazed as well. She would groan for a second or two, before her arms started to move, she would break her way free from Milana's hold around her and try and push herself up a bit.

It didn't go so well, but what she came up with instead was a way to get a moment or two of rest. She would reach for Milana's arms and try and pin them down onto the mat above Milana's head, and as for Belinda's time to try and clear the cobwebs in her head, this would hopefully give her a few moments as she would attempt to slide up a bit and attempt to press her generous rack down upon the face of Milana, trying to lock the buxom raven haired woman in a breast smother as she would try and clear her own head while she tried to keep Milana down and out of breath!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:34 pm

Luckily, four or however many consecutive headbutts were going to do a number on a girl even when she was the one who delivered a majority of them. Belinda was almost as dazed as Milana was, and so the two of them both needed a little while to recover. Even after her bearhug was broken, the Swedish veteran was moving as if in slow motion, and if she thought she was just going to pin Milana down, she had something else coming. Milana could just break out of the pin attempt the way they both had done repeatedly mere minutes earlier. And maybe she would get in a little revenge for all of these headbutts...

Belinda would make a little change to the old formula, though, as she crawled a little further forward, making her hold on Milana's arms slightly more awkward...but doing something which utterly astounded the British woman as that blue-clad bust, ample enough in size to have a good effect in a smother, descended over her face, her mouth pressed against the fabric of Belinda's sports top, her nose rubbing against some sweaty bare cleavage! Milana's eyes were open wide as she let out a loud, indignant sound, which was almost completely muffled by Belinda's boobs! "MMMMRRRMM!" she cried out, thrashing her upper body around as wildly as she could!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:28 am

Belinda had without a doubt been the one delivering the painful headbutts, at least two more headbutts from here and than from Milana, as she had managed to both daze and leave her raven haired rival down on the mat in a heap, she wasn't about to just let Milana recover either, as a bit of payback for that bearhug and a way to try and gather her own breath and senses while she tried to take away Milana's breath and senses.

The Breast Smother was locked in tightly as she pinned those arms down and tried to slip her legs down and entwine it with Milana's, trying to wrap her up into a grapevine hold as she had her breasts cut off Milana's airways. She would smirk a little as she pushed her generous rack down on her newfound rival's face. " Ah, how about you just lie there for a little while and relax....My head is still kind of spinning." Belinda let out as she would try and pin Milana down effectively.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:23 am

Milana expended too much of her breath already with that initial scream, and after that thrashing failed to toss Belinda off to start she had to force herself to calm down. She reflexively took a deep breath in...getting nothing but the musky smell of sweaty boobs, and very little oxygen to speak of to balance out the hot, damp boob air. It made her lungs spasm for a second, but she would breathe out slowly and think about what she had to do, as her headache began to subside, but would not stay away for long. Belinda couldn't keep her down—they had both proven they were strong enough to roll the other over even when they were pinned. Milana couldn't afford to lose her arms, her legs, and her breath, though, so as Belinda's legs would come down to grapevine hers, Milana would bunch her legs up and swing them up, out of range of Belinda's legs, trying to nail the Swede in the side with a harsh knee!

When she did, she would swing her whole body to the side, pushing up hard with her arms, aiming to flip Belinda the same way they had both done it several times already! Milana wasn't going to let the breast smother go without an answer, though—if Belinda was going to try something like that, Milana was going to use it to her advantage. She wouldn't bite her foe's milky white tits—that would hardly be fair. What she would bite down on, however, was Belinda's blue top! As she shoved at the blonde, Milana's teeth would stretch the sports bra out, threatening to tear it off of Belinda unless she made some move to keep it on!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:25 am

Belinda had Milana rather firmly pinned underneath her, pushing down against her rival and holding her down with those arms of hers being pinned. The blond pushed her large breast further down on Milana's face, though to her surprise he ebony skinned rival managed to slip her legs up and ram her knee into the side of the Swede. The blond would grunt as her British opponent then shortly enough used her matching strength to roll the Swede over.

Suddenly she was underneath Milana, with her hands on her rival's wrists. Though to her surprise, Milana bit down on her top and started to tug on it like as if she was a dog. Belinda growled back as she would try and release Milana's arms and then try to drive her right fist into the raven haired woman's head.

Trying to strike her foe in the head and get her to release her top, before she would try and shove Milana off of her and get her off. So that the young blond could start to push herself up towards her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next