Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I - Page 3 Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Thu May 24, 2018 1:43 am

Milana was not always the most outgoing girl. And, true, so far her only interaction with Belinda was beating each other up, but the fact that the two of them were battling so fiercely, yet with such mutual respect, was really something. Belinda had such a great attitude that Milana honestly was not expecting at all, based on what she had heard from her AFW sources. The girl complimented Milana's moves and she didn't get bitchy when she was getting her ass kicked.

Maybe Milana would have a slightly more sour opinion if she wasn't presently slamming Belinda down onto the canvas, but honestly? She liked the blonde. Belinda seemed like the kind of girl who Milana could get along with. Right now, though, she was going to just absolutely devastate the blonde girl. "Alright...I feel that I might not have impressed upon you just how strong I am, so how about this?" Milana did not have to shift their positions much for what she was thinking of next. Belinda had been clinging to her and allowed her the chance to execute those initial slams, but now, Milana was going to go further. Sliding down slightly, she would push Belinda's butt upward into the air, sliding her arms underneath it and nearly pushing the Swede up into a headstand, wrapping her arms around her from below.

And then, taking a deep breath, Milana would push up onto her feet, hauling her foe into the air, getting her in position for a piledriver, grinning and giving the girl a squeeze around her tummy. "Ready?" She paused, letting the situation sink in, and then, with a yell, Milana would jump, pulling her legs up and then driving Belinda's face down straight into the canvas!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 24, 2018 11:30 am

Belinda was stuck on the mat now, almost glued to it after those nasty slams that she was forced to take, she was panting out as she angled her head up to look at the pretty face of Milana as she heard the girl speak. " O-oh?" Belinda let out in a surprised tone, by the way the match had been going she figured Milana had shown quite a bit of what she was capable off, but apparently the newcomer had even more to show?

Surprised by what was happening, Belinda felt how Milana started to reposition here, raising her lower body up and pushing it against Milana's front, placing the blond in a headstand. Those arms then snaked around her waist and hugged tightly, Belinda figured she knew what was coming now but she had no way to stop it. 

Then it came, Belinda was hauled up into the air upside down as those arms squeezed her tummy, releasing a soft groan as she shook her head. Blood flowed down to her head, causing her to gasp out a little. She was in a bad spot and there wasn't anything that she could do about it. Suddenly, she was driven right down into the canvas, the tip of her head slamming down into the mat with a loud thud as the pain echoed through from head to toe! " Gah!" Belinda cried out at the impact. 

With that impact, should Milana release Belinda's waist, the Swede would flop down onto her front in a heap....utterly dazed by Milana's vicious piledriver.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Milana let go of Belinda's waist, and the blonde girl flopped down onto the mat, face pressed against the canvas, her butt sticking up slightly, obviously in a state of total and complete devastation following that piledriver. Milana had free reign, and she grinned as she stepped forward, looming over her fallen foe. If Milana wanted to, she was pretty sure she could lock in another rear naked choke and knock Belinda out within seconds.

But this match was to a verbal submission, not a knockout, and she doubted Belinda would even have time to think about submitting before she lost consciousness in a chokehold. No, Milana was going to go with something else. She was going to start wearing down that buxom pale body, making sure every inch of the Swede simultaneously felt like jelly and felt like it was on fire.

Milana stepped over one of Belinda's arms, and then dropped down on top of her opponent, driving her elbow into the blonde's back to give her a little dose of pain just for a start. That was not the main move Milana was going for, though. With her legs on either side of Belinda's left arm, she would snap it up between them, wrenching it painfully out and back, putting some pressure on her shoulder, before reaching forward and locking her hands around Belinda's chin! "Just...say...when," Milana would intone ominously, before she would abruptly and powerfully yank backwards, fully locking in the crossface as she wrenched back on Belinda's head!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 25, 2018 1:59 am

Having been utterly dazed and stunned by Milana, the blond was stuck on the mat on her front. Her head turned so her right cheek was resting on the canvas as she groaned out. At the mercy of the chocolate skinned newcomer, Belinda soon took a brutal elbow drop onto the small of her back. Causing the Swede to arch her head up and gasp out in pain. " Aagh!" She grunted out as she then felt those arms snap in under her chin!

Those legs caught her arm and with it Milana had trapped her in a nasty crippler crossface submission hold. " Nnrgh!" Belinda grunted out, her feet kicking down against the mat as the red clad woman started to torture and bend her back in this brutal submission hold. " Grh...n-never...." was Belinda's answer to the when question as she continued to struggle in the hold of Milana.

This newcomer really seemed to know what she was doing, but Belinda wasn't about to give in just because of that. The blond shook her head what little she could. She'd try and get her knees in underneath herself, and her free arm would reach backwards, trying to loop it up around the back of Milana's head. Belinda would then try and rise up, looking to show off a fair bit of her own power as she aimed to get up to her feet, carrying Milana up into the air as she would take a firm hold of the woman by her legs and her neck, with each of her arms.

Taking a few steps forward, Belinda would then try and jump and spin to the side in an attempt to drive Milana shoulder and upper back first into the canvas with an Air Raid Crash attempt!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 30, 2018 6:12 am

The momentum in this match had swung incredibly yet again, back in Milana's favor, as she got the blonde veteran down, smashed her spine with a quick elbow drop, then quickly arranged the woman into a crippler crossface which nearly wrenched her arm out of its socket as well as bending her back nearly to the breaking point! Milana smirked as she tightened the hold, dragging back harder and harder on her opponent's chin, offering Belinda the opportunity to submit and end the terrible torture!

Of course, the Swedish girl didn't accept that offer, and Milana, actually, was not too upset about that at all. She was having fun, and it would have been incredibly anticlimactic if the match was ended right here and now. She didn't intend to give Belinda any openings, but a little extra intrigue could certainly be a good thing.

She had to be careful what she wished for, because Belinda suddenly made a move which swung the momentum back in her direction, yet again. She managed to get her knees under her, first of all, which Milana could not do much about. But then the blonde showed off both her speed and strategic thinking, as she reached back and wrapped an arm around Milana's head, bracing herself with that hold, then suddenly lurched upward, somehow staying balanced as she hauled Milana into the air on her back! Milana couldn't help but be impressed, but only for a fleeting moment, before the blonde swung around and swung Milana downward with great force, driving the Briton hard into the canvas on her upper body, Milana's body scrunching in half against the ring floor as the Air Raid Crash sent a sudden shock of pain down her back!

"Gaaagh!!" she yelped, as she slumped over onto the canvas on her front, momentarily stunned!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Belinda was able to fight and claw her way up to the top, fighting her way up to her feet as she pulled Milana up with her, rising up to a full stand with the ebony skinned woman draped across her back, those legs hooked and that head wrapped up with the Swede's arm as she was determined to not only show off her strength as well but also that things wouldn't go that smoothly for Milana here in her first match.

While the raven haired woman was a newcomer, she had certainly proven herself to be quite a tough competitor,  but Belinda wasn't going to be showed up by a newcomer, no matter how tough they were. The Swede slammed Milana down with that air-raid crash, hitting the woman hard and watching as she slumped and rolled over onto her front. With which Belinda would chase after and try and get on top of Milana, looking to wrap the red clad woman's leg with her own by the shin and then reach under that chin with both of her arms. Instead of going for Crossface, Belinda decided to go for an STF! Trying to return the favor in her own special way to Milana!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:14 pm

The two of them went back and forth, matching each other blow for blow, Milana giving the blonde a piledriver and a crossface, and now, Belinda had matched her with an air raid crash and now had a stunned British beauty in her clutches whom she was surely going to exact vengeance upon for the crossface. Milana could do nothing but brace for it, as her body was still shaking and smarting from the brutal crash into the canvas, her head spinning and a few little black spots swirling around and obscuring her vision as she slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes would shoot wide, wide open, though, as she felt her leg lifted up and then suddenly twisted painfully to the side as Belinda's hands wrapped around her chin and yanked backward on her head! Compared to the crippler crossface, this hold put more strain on Milana's leg than her back, but it still hurt like a total bitch, and she let out a shriek as her hands balled into fists and she pounded one against the canvas, biting her lip to try to keep herself from yelling anymore in the painful hold. Belinda had definitely earned her reputation—she was just as strong and talented as Milana thought she would be!

"Rrrrrrggh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 am

Belinda's legs had caught the red clad woman's leg and with it had it twisted as she used her hold with her arms under Milana's chin to arch and pull that neck backwards, locking in that STF submission hold as firmly as she could as she would wrench back on the hold.

Her body pressed against the side of Milana as the two lovely young women were firmly pressed together as the Swede was now in control. Belinda would tighten her hold as she heard it affect Milana, getting that grunt and groan out of the ebony skinned woman as she would speak out a bit to her opponent.

" Got you now, let's see how long you can last." Belinda spoke with a friendly tone and a light smirk on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 pm

The blue-clad woman pressed into Milana's side as she locked in the STF, and the British woman winced and let out a sudden yelp as she took her turn being bent by her opponent in a brutal submission hold, mere seconds after she had been the one nearly breaking Belinda's body in her crossface! The two of them fought like doppelgangers, or mirror images of each other, trading blow for blow and hold for hold, the advantage shifting with incredible rapidity.

It was about to shift again. Milana refused to let Belinda keep her in this position for any longer than she had managed to keep the blonde locked up in her last hold. Time for Belinda to be the one squealing again!

Milana knew that her leg was going to hurt no matter what she did, but she just had to bear it as she made her move. Reaching up with one arm, Milana would slide the limb around Belinda's head, tightening it and trying to get a decent headlock locked on. Then, Milana would kick against the mat with her free leg—trying to shove her lower body upward, along with Belinda's, bending their upper bodies downward at the same time as she would then try to smash the blonde's face into the canvas and stun her long enough to break free from the STF! All the while, Milana had to let out a pained yell, as her captured leg twisted around the more she struggled and left her in total agony even as she made her escape attempt!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Belinda had Milana in a dangerous and painful hold, putting a hurting on that neck, side and leg as she was wrenching back on it and causing that body to bend in a painful manner. Yet, it didn't seem as if Milana was anywhere close to surrendering, something that caused Belinda to smirk a little. This newcomer was truly interesting, tough and pretty. She was going to put up a great match here, and it was looking more and more as if Belinda was going to have to be careful about not holding back even an inch against the woman.

She felt how Milana's arm wrapped around her head, and then suddenly she was yanked up a bit. With the movement that Milana did must have caused her a great deal of pain, but it seemed as if she was intent of getting free. Raising Belinda's head off of the mat and then smacking it down forehead first into the mat.

Releasing a grunt of pain as she was forced to release that head and leg, hands moving up towards her forehead as she groaned and rubbed the hurting spot.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next