Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs Empty Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:01 pm

Belly Battle POW: winner decided when one is pinned or forced to submit following an attack to the body. Loser will be a POW or the winner for 3 days.

I know next to nothing about this Milana. But I’m assuming she was put in this match for a reason. Besides it’s not like you were going to kiss me in action anyway right?” Kyoko said talking to her girlfriend...which was already a weird situation. She really wanted to avoid mixing her professional business with a love life but here she was doing just that. She barely had time to register that she was dating someone and thankfully another match showed up to distract her. She could fix out the odds and ends of such a thing later. This was something she could do. “Anyway cause this is a POW match she’ll be staying at my place for a time. Hope you don’t get jealous.” Kyoko said before she was called up. Awkwardly going for a kiss before she went to go out to start the match.

Spoiler:

Kyoko’s music started to play and she came out looking as great and vibrant as ever strutting down to the ring and letting the crowd bask in her glory. Relationship or not she was going to make this match her own like she did every other match she did especially a belly match her specialty that she wasn’t about to let this Milana beat her at. Kyoko entered the ring and blew a kiss to the camera before turning to the post and waiting to see what her opponent looked like.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Attacks to the body...Milana had plenty of experience with them. And, if it was between attacks to the face and attacks to the body, she definitely preferred the latter, for both giving and receiving. Her legs might have been her best trait thanks to her running career, but her tummy was probably a close second, at least in her estimation. A whole match centered around nothing but it was much more niche than she was used to...but she didn't dislike the idea of testing herself in that way. Not at all.

She waited for her opponent to enter first, watching as the music started and the lights came up, heralding the arrival of someone who was certainly no stranger to these abs matches, it seemed...

Meanwhile, in the opposite locker room, Fallon Terrazas was pretty high on the energy of the moment, giggling and barely restraining herself from tackling Kyoko to the ground and having her way with her. Or trying to, anyway, before Kyoko would have likely thrown her off and chastised her for it. Fallon couldn't help but be a loving and supportive girlfriend, of course—it was just her nature. And that was why she was dressed up in her greatest rival's (and now girlfriend's) colors, wearing a purple crop top and booty shorts, with "Kyoko's #1 Fan" painted across her own abs. A pair of pom-poms and some purple and white ribbons in her hair completed the ensemble. "I mean, like, if you wanna kiss while you're in the ring, just gimme a wave, y'know, and I'll hop up there to give you that kinda support!" Fallon suggested.

"As far as, like, the POW stip goes...what do you think you're gonna do with her? Play checkers? You're not like Amy where you're just gonna, like, torture the girls you beat." Fallon's excitement was getting the better of her, as she could hardly think straight. As Kyoko awkwardly came in for a kiss, Fallon would grab her head and pull her into a real good one, letting it last several seconds and slipping in a little bit of tongue before finally letting go. "Go turn that girl's belly to jelly!"

After Kyoko made her entrance, it was Milana's turn. Her music was relatively generic, and she didn't do too much posturing for the cameras or the fans, though she did give a smile and a half-wave at the top of the ramp before moving down quickly to the ring, jogging all the way, then sliding in neatly underneath the bottom rope and rolling up onto her feet. Once there, she would stretch her arms out above her head, then let them fall, shaking out any nerves as she would look across the ring at her pretty, pale, belly-loving opponent...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs Empty Re: Kyoko vs Milana. an Endurance of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:44 am

Making this girlfriend stuff even odder was Fallon going full cheerleader for it. And not even in the same outfit she had bought her. Though she did like the paint on her abs. “Tempting but I think that might distract from the match. As for what I’ll do with the stipulation..yeah I’m not looking to beat her up for losing a match I save that for people who deserve it. But we’ll see how this goes. From what I e heard this girl is nothing like someone who I would warrant that kind of treatment.” When she was leaning in for a kiss she was pulled in for a full one, full of passion and then keeping her distracted long enough that they had to call her twice. It was that which got Kyoko to finally pull away from her girls enticing lips before she looked back and made her exit.

Once she was finally out and her mind started to focus on the match and not on Fallon cheering her in the back she noticed Milani coming out for this match. She was much less showy and seemed somewhat nervous about coming down. Kyoko assumes it was because she wasn’t someone who had a reputation for this outside of this company in fact she was beginning to wonder if she had wrestled outside of AFW. But when she came in Kyoko pushed off the corner and moved closer to her observing the body of her new opponent. She certainly had a sexy body and looked the part but she was t as toned as Kyoko herself. “So this your first rodeo here Milani? Or are you just camera shy?” Kyoko asked observing her reaction all the while.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:23 am

There was a question, in Kyoko's mind, clearly, about Fallon's choice of attire, since she did have a tailor-made cheerleading outfit provided to her by Kyoko at home. Well, Fallon had given it some serious thought, but after a few discussions on some minor—and wholly temporary—modifications Fallon had desired to make led to some spats between the two girlfriends, Fallon decided to go her own way in showing off her pride in her bae! She added the caveat, though, as a peace offering of sorts, that—assuming Kyoko didn't lose this fight—Fallon would wear the cheerleader costume Kyoko had given her the next time the two of them got together.

In the bedroom. Wink, wink. Saying the "wink, wink" out loud when she first proposed this did get some eyerolling from the Japanese girl, but Fallon didn't think Kyoko hated the idea. And Fallon was pretty sure they were on good terms after a kiss like that!

Milana wouldn't know anything about what had been going on in Kyoko's locker room before the pale, purplish-haired girl made her entrance, and she herself had her total focus on the match at hand. She knew her family was probably out in the audience somewhere, but she didn't look for them. This was her own thing, something she did for herself and no one else. As she got into the ring, Kyoko pushed forward, eyes glancing all over Milana, making the British girl hunch a little bit, crossing her arms, feeling kind of annoyed at the close inspection. "It's...not either," Milana scoffed at Kyoko's question.

"I'm here to actually fight, not get wrapped up in prissy pawing and...ogling," she continued, still staying well back of her opponent as she rebuffed that initial query.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:22 am

Alright so it seemed the women didn’t like being inspected. Well she was in the wrong place. 1. AFW had women who would oogle and devour people with there eyes, Kyoko’s inspection was minor by comparison. 2. This match was a test of ones body so it stopped to reason that she would be curious about the body on her opponent. Still her comment amused Kyoko more then anything, it was rare she was the one being accused of lacking focus on the fight. Not unheard of but not expected either, and she could only smirk and shake her head.

Thats a fancy way of saying you’ve done no research on who I am. Trust me I’m not here for the prissy pawing your speaking of. And I’m certainly here to fight. Trust me on that, or don’t I don’t really care.” Kyoko said stretching out her arms before they could get started. “But I respect the straight to the point attitude. You just seemed like you were lost as to why you here for this match type I assumed this was your first go at it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 am

Milana didn't mind checking out an opponent, but Kyoko's inspection was a little intimate for her tastes. Let the belly-focused woman think what she wanted—that Milana had done no research on her, evidently. That suited Milana just fine. It was incorrect, but of use to Milana in this fight if it meant Kyoko was going to underestimate her.

"I don't know why you would think I was lost...I wasn't going in circles on my way up here," Milana said, telling something of a joke, though her tone was still pretty dry. She had always been less warm than other members of her family when it came to strangers. A fun, vibrant personality could melt through the walls she put up, but if someone didn't treat her with respect, she had a tendency to get defensive. Kyoko was dancing along the line right now, with one sentence falling one way, only for the next to reverse the trend.

"I've never had a match entirely dedicated to one niche attack, but I have plenty of experience with body punches. Giving and receiving," Milana said. She moved her arms slightly and flexed her abs. They were toned and strong, born of a whole life of athletic pursuits. "I think you'll be surprised."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:39 am

Oh it wasn’t the way you were walking it was in your eyes. But it’s hard to tell for sure from this distance and obviously it would look weird to get up close to try and tell. I know some women prefer there space.” Kyoko said casually, the tone of her voice not making it evidently a joke so Kyoko went with some playful honesty either way. She started to move closer to the center of the ring as Milani confessed that she hadn’t done this kind of match before but she showed off enough to show that she wasn’t going to be a pushover.

Fair. But to tell you the truth if it makes you feel better this match is a less strict version of that match. Meaning you can do any move you want without penalty. But the match must end with a move that does follow that guideline. So go ahead and give me your best shot. Cause I’m not holding back even if this was your first match or your 100th.” Kyoko stated unsure if she should take a look at her body again. Milani did seem to be opening up a little more though so she indulged and took another look. “Honestly looking at you the only way you could “surprise” me is if you sucked. I’m very eager to see what talents you got. So let’s get started, cause truth be told. I like to get to the point as well.” Kyoko would say as the bell finally rung to start this match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:56 am

Kyoko's quasi-mystical insistence on being able to divine important things about Milana from the look in her eyes—from, Milana couldn't help but note, no closer than five meters away—was amusing, in a way, though also irritating. So far, Milana couldn't really tell what to think about her purple-clad opponent. She fell squarely in the middle of the spectrum of foes Milana had met so far in Japan. Nicer by far compared to the next-door neighbor who she had so many squabbles with...not quite as nice as Belinda Northman, who had been a key mentor for Milana when it came to navigating life in AFW and Tokyo.

Well, though Milana wasn't a social butterfly, she tried to be respectful towards opponents who showed respect towards her and, though Kyoko was certainly odd, she hadn't been disrespectful. Milana did appreciate how frank she was when it came to her plans for this match, and when she took another look at Milana's body it didn't seem to have the same sensual connotations that her last glance did. Milana allowed it, keeping her abs tight, making sure they were nice and warmed up for the fight.

"I never give anything less than my best...so I believe you'll be more than satisfied," Milana replied simply. The bell rang, and when it did, she would move forward at last, arms out to her sides, knees bent, beginning to circle closer and closer to Kyoko, arms ready for grappling—or for deflecting punches!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:38 am

Milani seemed less bothered by her second checking out even though it carried the same inspection as her first. Kyoko didn’t bother to comment on it since it was a minor issue anyway instead taking a defensive stance to let the match really start. For all the shaking off she was doing it wouldn’t only matter once they really started to start hitting each other. Once the bell rang she would start to move in and circle her as well shuffling on her feet to keep up before closing in and trying to lock up with Milani.

Then let’s see where this best lays. Shall we?” Kyoko grabbed at her trying to take her arms and force her back. Hopefully looking to completely bring her to the corner or to her back if she fell. But mostly getting an idea of her power on her feet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:17 pm

Milana approached with caution, hands up defensively for the time being, though she was not going to waste too much time approaching her opponent if the veteran wasn't going to come to her. Kyoko started out in a defensive stance, as well, but that didn't last for too long. As they got close, Kyoko grabbed for Milana's hands, and Milana, having been in plenty of tests of strength in her time, was more than happy to oblige, grabbing at Kyoko's as well, locking together palms to palms, spreading her legs slightly and adding a little bend to her knees as she absorbed Kyoko's shove.

Having been prepared, Milana was not forced back to the corner, or down onto her back—or, really, anywhere at all. She was shoved back a single step before her feet found purchase on the canvas and brought Kyoko's initial shove to a halt. Milana had a feeling Kyoko was holding some strength in reserve, but so was she, as she stayed on the defensive for a few more seconds...and then shoved forward herself, flexing both arms and pumping her powerful runner's legs, pushing up and back on Kyoko to try to force her to stumble!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next