by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Milana vs. Belinda Northman I - Page 2 Empty Re: Milana vs. Belinda Northman I

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:33 am

Milana hauled Belinda away from the ropes, the two of them falling down onto their sides with their heads pointing towards the center of the ring. Milana shivered slightly as she felt Belinda's butt pushing back against her crotch. She couldn't help but be affected by that, but she wasn't here for hentai, and she didn't think Belinda was, either. Unlike some other wrestlers, Milana didn't feel the need to get naked in the ring, even with girls she found attractive. She let her strength, and her skills, speak for themselves.

Right now, she had the longtime AFW wrestler caught in a tight sleeperhold, and she did not intend to let it go no matter how much Belinda struggled. She needed a verbal submission, but worst come to worst she could knock the blonde out and let her wake up in agony in some other brutal hold, something like a ceiling hold or a torture rack. Milana coiled her arms as tightly around Belinda's neck as she could, making sure no air could get in, trying to keep no space between her arms and Belinda's throat where the Swedish girl's fingers could slip in and loosen up the hold! As Belinda bucked, Milana would shove her own body harder into Belinda's, her belly smacking Belinda's back as she tried to force the blonde to settle down.

"Shhhh...shhh, just give in...don't fight it..." Milana insisted, trying to keep herself glued to Belinda's back so her kicking and writhing would have minimal effect, trying to wait out her struggles, wait for the blonde to slow down...!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:51 pm

Belinda was in a bad spot already, she struggled and bucked but was instead met with those firm abs smacking into her back, Milana's body shoving and pressing against her so tightly as she would be forced to struggle even more. Her hands gripping even tighter on her ebony skinned opponent's well trained arms. The whispering words of the buxom woman caused the Swede to blush a little, as well as the generous bust that was mashing up against her back.

" Nngh...." Belinda winced out as she tried to kick about and struggle, but Milana's sleeper was pretty darn effective so far. The Swede would wince, her eyes narrowing as she gagged out, she coughed a little as she would try and rock them, from a little. Trying to gather momentum for the two bodies as she'd tried to roll them over onto Belinda's front. So that Milana was on top of her. Belinda would release Milana's arms...placing her hands against the mat instead as she would try and start climbing up towards her feet, carrying Milana along with her up to her feet as the Swede would then try and grab Milana's head and place her chin down against the tip of the Swede's own skull.

The Shooting Star would then try and drop down onto her rear, attempting to hit Milana with a swift but painful jawbreaker to try and stun the surprisingly skilled newcomer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:39 am

Milana kept herself totally glued to Belinda, her arms resisting every effort the Swede made at dislodging them, Milana just tightening the noose more, and more...waiting for Belinda to struggle herself all the way to a quick submission, or at least to a knockout, which would make Milana's job a lot easier, having to force a submission out of a girl who was already delirious after having just been forcibly put under and woken up.

Belinda coughed and gagged as she rocked around, not getting any closer to forcing Milana to release the hold. The British girl managed to smirk as she felt her foe's struggles getting weaker. That was good...and even when Belinda rolled over onto her front, it didn't matter much to Milana. She was not going to be able to breathe any better like that than she had been on her side. Even when Belinda started to rise up onto her feet, Milana would allow her to do so, knowing that positioning was not going to affect her sleeper hold at all. She just cranked down harder and harder, knowing Belinda was going from minutes to seconds of air left...

...and realizing too late what the Swede's game was. Belinda dropped down, and Milana's chin slammed into the top of Belinda's skull. Milana let out a shout as her arms slipped away from her foe's neck and she fell backwards, smacking into the mat, her head spinning after quite the concussive blow!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 am

Milana stayed glued to Belinda's back as she started to climb up towards her feet, the red clad ebony skinned woman certainly didn't give and inch and as Belinda's face started to turn red and even begin to go beyond that, the crowd were actually getting worried over the fan favorite Belinda Northman.

Yet, she soon found her footing and rose up straight to her feet, hands shifting from Milana's arm to the back of the black haired head. She shuffled it up over her head and placed Milana's chin against the top of her skull, then brought them both down.

Hitting that jawbreaker made Milana release her and fall back down onto her back. The blond would start to cough, huffing out as she remained on her butt, shaking her head. She'd quickly turn around and up onto her knees as she looked down at Milana. " M-my turn..." Belinda spoke out as she would try and roll Milana over onto her front. Before she'd try and lay herself down on top of Milana's back, crotch against butt, and breasts against back as the Swede would try and slide her arms around Milana's head and neck, trying to lock in a rear-naked choke hold.

Quickly, Belinda would use her legs to turn them around and over, trying to roll them so that Belinda was underneath and Milana was on top of her. Still with the sleeper locked in, Belinda would try and lock both of her legs around Milana's waist for a waist-scissor and sleeper combo!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:18 pm

That jawbreaker had Milana's head spinning, as Belinda had managed to pack quite a bit of concussive force into a relatively simple move. The darker-skinned wrestler's arms slipped away from her opponent's throat, her choke collapsing as she fell down onto her back, one hand automatically going to her chin, rubbing at it, trying to get rid of that distant, throbbing pain which had resulted from Belinda's escape.

The blonde appeared above her, and rolled her onto her front. There were a lot of different moves or holds that she could apply from this position, but she soon made it clear what she was going for: the exact same thing that Milana had just done to her. A shiver went through Milana's body as she felt Belinda's assets pushing into her, breasts rubbing her shoulder blades, her crotch spooning up against her butt...it was sexy, sure but that was only a very fleeting impression, because soon enough those strong, pale arms wrapped around her neck, locking her into a chokehold that forced a gagging sound from Milana's mouth as Belinda rolled her over on top, her whole writhing body on full display!

And where Milana had just coupled her rear naked choke with efforts to keep Belinda immobile, Belinda added a new twist, clamping her smooth legs around Milana's waist, the British woman groaning and bringing her arms down instinctively—then changing her mind and bringing them up, knowing that the sleeper hold was the more dangerous component of Belinda's offensive! "Ghhhhh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:36 am

Belinda had managed to lay herself on top of the lovely raven haired woman and had almost instantly started locking in her hold. As the Swede's legs hugged Milana's waist and her arms wrapped around the neck and head of the woman, she had her now effectively trapped as she had Milana on top of her.

The Swede would start to squeeze tightly, she felt her opponents hands reached down her thighs but quickly went up and grabbed at the Swede's arms. Belinda would tighten her hold though, letting out a hot huff of air against Milana's ear. " Come on...time for you to sleep." Belinda whispered into Milana's ear as she would tighten her holds slowly but surely, increasing the pressure, looking to act like a boa constrictor and squeeze the life out of her opponent, trying to make it all the more effective than Milana's own sleeper had been.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:32 pm

This match had been intense already, and demonstrated that the two of them were quite evenly matched. Beyond similar builds, they thought similarly, as Milana's first action after gaining an edge over Belinda had been to try to choke the blonde out...and as soon as the blonde escaped from that chokehold she immediately went for the exact same attack. Even the way they taunted each other while locking in chokes was similar, as they both whispered in the other's ear that it was over and they should just let darkness overcome them.

Milana had imagined it might be like this, just judging from what she knew of Belinda before the fight, but she had to admit, she was truly impressed with this AFW veteran. Though "impressed" might not even be a strong enough word, as those legs threatened to crush her ribs and those arms tightened more and more around her neck, her eyes opening wide, eyeballs almost bugging out of their sockets as she felt her lungs struggling within her chest for air, very quickly draining her of the energy she needed to fight this.

So Milana had to move fast.

"Nnngh..." She had gone through plenty of MMA training in recent years, and she knew the best way to neutralize a rear naked choke. It wasn't as flashy as Belinda's method, but it was proven effective. She reached back with both of her hands, both of them going for the arm which Belinda was using to secure her head, rather than the arm doing the choking. One of her hands grabbed Belinda's wrist, and the other went for the blonde's hand itself, intertwining light and dark fingers, holding on as tightly as she could...before Milana would tuck her head down as far as she could towards her chest, and try to yank Belinda's arm over her head and around, trying to eventually lock it underneath her armpit to give her some breathing room!

And once she didn't have an arm holding her head into the choke, she would push her feet into the mat and shove up, trying to get into a bridge, then trying to start slowly turning her body—still within the scissors, but hopefully getting her throat free of the choke, as she would bring both her hands up to Belinda's choking arm to loosen it as much as possible as she tried to turn around and get into a face-to-face press with her opponent!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:26 pm

Belinda and Milana's frames were almost glued together as the Swede had her ebony skinned opponent trapped in this firm submission hold. Refusing to release or relinquish even and ounce of strength in her grip, as she was seeking to put an end to Milana right here and now much like the raven haired woman had tried to do earlier.

Squeezing with both her legs and her arms, she was seeking to take all the fight out of the woman, but Milana soon started to work her way free. The Swede clicked her tongue, as she tried to continue the sleeper hold, but soon enough the Swede lost the sleeper and in an instant the red clad woman had managed to turn herself around in the Swede's hold. Getting the two of them chest to chest and forehead to forehead. Panting out a little bit as she looked up at Milana.

" Nice one...!" Belinda spoke out as she would then smirk, her legs would then quickly flex! trying to put all her focus into squeezing that waist as she would try and move her hands to grab a hold of the equally sized woman's wrists and spread those arms out wide.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 19, 2018 11:48 pm

Milana felt a surge of adrenaline, and she couldn't help but grin triumphantly even as she was still caught in the scissor hold! It was one thing to watch videos of those sorts of sleeper hold escapes, and then another to practice them with lenient training partners, but it was something very different to successfully execute a maneuver like that against one of the world's top wrestlers in the middle of a fierce fight. Now, the two of them were face to face, nose to nose, chest to chest, with Milana on top, though she was still clearly in the inferior position as Belinda's legs were not only still locked around her waist, but were now squeezing for all they were worth!

"Nnnnmh! Hey, thanks!" Milana would reply to Belinda, both of them smiling at each other as they were so close they could smell the other's breath. Now, Milana needed to figure out how to escape from the scissors and turn the tables on the blonde to gain the advantage once again. Belinda might have thought she was making that harder when she grabbed Milana's arms, spreading them out wide and preventing the darker-skinned wrestler from using them to fight her way out. But instead, that just gave Milana an idea.

She waited a few more seconds, enduring as best she could, trying to let Belinda think she had her. Then, suddenly, Milana would put her knees down, straddling Belinda's legs, and shove upward, pulling Belinda up into the air with the grip that the blonde hand on her wrists, letting Belinda dangle almost a foot above the ground! Milana would smirk and give the girl a wink as she held her up, adjusting her own hands to catch her foe's pale arms if the girl tried to let go. And then, Milana would fall forward, as fast as she could, aiming to slam Belinda down on her back on the canvas with bone-rattling strength! With any luck, it would be enough to stun her and make her release her scissors.

...or, if not, maybe Milana would have to lift her up and slam her down a couple more times to drive the point home!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 20, 2018 12:12 am

With the sleeper hold gone, Belinda put all her focus into crushing that slender waist of the well trained ebony skinned woman, squeezing tightly upon that waist of Milana's with her strong legs, trying to crush the woman in between her thighs. At the same time she tried to take control of those arms and spread them out as she held them by the wrist. She smirked a little as she looked on at the woman who thanked her. 

It was nice that Milana was such a good sport about this, it made it seem as if she would be the kind of girl that Belinda could get along with. The Swede nodded her head and continued her assault, it looked as if the newcomer was having a bit of trouble dealing with the waist scissor but suddenly Milana started to find some strength, rising upwards and lifting Belinda up off of the mat, grabbing at the Swede's wrists and hauling her up into the air a bit...to Belinda's surprised she was suddenly brought down back first into the canvas, releasing a gasp as she was brought down hard onto the canvas.

Her legs weakened, but she tried to keep the waist scissor locked in tightly, then suddenly she was hauled up again and downed onto the canvas. This time her legs left Milana's waist, draped over the woman's thighs as she coughed and panted out, with her wrists trapped by Milana's grip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next