by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Measuring Up

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Measuring Up - Page 3 Empty Re: Measuring Up

Post by Yori Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Sayumi stuck her tongue out at Cicilia, blowing a raspberry at her. "It's not pervy at all!" Granted, she had gotten her estimation from having kissed and groped the woman's breast so many times up until that point.. she wasn't about to admit her methods of research may have been unorthodox. She nodded to the question, opening the bag all the way as she would help remove all the pieces of the costume, handing them over one by one. with a big smile on her face. She seemed genuinely excited by Cicilia's willingness to slip into her handiwork right now, even if it wasn't complete.

"Okay!" She took the request at face value, assuming Cicilia was just excited to get suited up. She gave a small wave as she watched the boxer go. She plopped down on the couch, tossing her phone into her duflle bag after checking the time. She took a minute to record all her earlier measurements into a tiny pad before stowing everything back away. "Let me know if you need any help with any of that! It's all pretty self explanatory though, I think!" She could imagine Cicilia being confused by the under covers for the knee pad and the elbow pads, but nothing else was difficult to figure out.

She set her hands in her lap, idly kicking her feet as she sat patiently and respectfully waited fro Cicilia. She was too considerate to assume the other woman's intentions, at least this early into their relationship. Boundaries were a thing after all. She wanted to make sure she didn't cross any bad ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Cicilia quietly huffed to herself, disappointed when Sayumi didn't show up at her door. She was going to have to make it MUCH clearer next time. She would too. Not one word would be misunderstood...

She'd make sure of that.

Anyway, The boxer began to slowly piece together the outfit, smiling slightly at the choice of color Sayumi had picked out for her. It was so OPPOSITE to anything she saw the cutesy wrestler ever wear, all blacks and deep reds and the German LOVED it. It was so her... So... DARK, the edge-lord she was. She giggled to herself, slipping on the leotard... She could already tell she was going to look good...

10 minutes later (yes a full 10 minutes), Cicilia had managed to fully dawn her outfit and she looked in the mirror with pride... if a little discomfort. Sayumi was right... the chest was a little tight... She tugged at the upper piece of her outfit with her finger, trying to give her breasts more room to breath but otherwise... everything else fit great! And how she looked...? Like the hottest badass she's ever seen! Had her girl really put this together for her... She was impressed... VERY impressed...

The boxer would step out of the bathroom and back into the living room, smiling widely at her sweet and wonderful girlfriend. She placed her hands on her hips as if posing for her, a true air of satisfaction surrounding the boxer.

"So...? How do I look? I love it a lot!"

Measuring Up - Page 3 ?m=aW1hZ2UvcG5nLDIzOSw3MDAsoB1sxY20kbaQtcRY83jSyqUb2syU9YEWgWpRD3iJG5c%3D
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:30 am

Ten minutes had been a long time for Sayumi. After the offer to help went unanswered, she assumed Cicilia had things covered.  She sat around, checked her phone, she even sung a song under her breath. What was taking her so long? Was she swallowed up by the rear gear or something? Had she slipped in the bathroom and fallen unconscious? She flopped  onto the couch face down with a groan, she wasn't patient when things were dangled in front of her. She wanted to see it now. She raised her head, to drop it over and over into the cushions. She groaned loudly into the couch.

By the time Cicilia finally emerged she was laying on her back, half hanging off the couch with her jacket draped over her head. As she heard Cicilia's voice she wiggled a bit, tugging back her jacket to peer out at Cicilia. Her blank stare slowly developed into a smile, which transformed into a grin. "You look Great!" She threw up her arms, sending her jacket up into the air before it flopped down onto the floor. "Lemme see, hold on!" She rocked off the side of the couch to flop onto the bean bag. From there she pulled herself up, using her stockings to literally slide along the floor to Cicilia, nearly ramming into her.

She poured over Cicilia, walking circles around her. Boots laced, could use some tightening. Knee pads fit good. Elbow pads and sleeves looked good too. Then came the leotard. She invasively poked and tugged at the one piece, appraising it. Slipping a finger along the bottom edges front and back, testing to see how tight it was. Tugging the straps a bit, then finally stopping before Cicilia to stare at her chest. Yeah... that would be way too tight. Not only would she have trouble moving like that, but it would leave nothing to the imagination in some cases. "You looks really good in that... " She bit her lip lightly, folding her arms as she swayed from side to side. "How does it feel? Move around a bit, do some stretches or something. Give a full range of movement."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:17 am

"Woah!" the boxer gasped as Sayumi practically ran her down in eagerness to get a closer look at her in her new outfit. Cicilia couldn't help but feel a bit awkward as Sayumi circled her over and over, her aqua eyes peering over her outfit for any and all perfections. Except maybe when they were fighting for real in the ring, she never saw her girlfriend so... passionate about something, let alone an outfit... The german flinched as Sayumi pinched a small bit of her leotard, snapping it back against her skin before running her finger all along her back. She couldn't tell if she was trying to flirt with her or what but she'd be damned if the after effects weren't the same... As if to add onto that, the lavender cutie slipped around to the front, examining her chest with the utmost intensity... Cicilia had a hard time believing that her girlfriend was staring at her chest this hard purely to pic out the details of her clothes... The boxer found herself glancing to the side out of embarrassment, unable to stare down at the girl she loved practically disrobing her with her eyes. It was just... too hot.

"I think so." Cicilia grinned, returning her warm gaze back upon her girlfriend. She shrugged when asked to do some stretches, bending down to touch her toes first, stretching her legs... Besides her chest being squeezed against her ribs, the rear of her leotard felt a bit uncomfortably loose... She looked up at Sayumi in thought, wondering whether to feel good or bad about the proportions she'd set for her... What was better? A bigger ass or a larger chest...? Perhaps Sayumi's fantasies leaked into her work... The thought made her smile a bit wider.

"Feels... good... My boobs are being crushed against my chest and the butt of the leotard's loose but everything else... is good..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:33 am

"Everything else feels good to? The boots are important since you'll be in them a whole bunch." She nodded, tapping her chin as she watched the woman stretching out. For what it was worth, she did far more interested in observation and information gathering than peeping on Cicilia in a tight outfit.

"You can keep everything else in that case, I am gonna need to body back for adjustments."
 She smiled happy, overjoyed her gift was going over so we'll, but the fact it looked so good in the end as well. She hadn't actually ever stitched together a leotard before, out of all the costumes she ever wore strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:07 am

"....Yeah." Cicilia confirmed, tapping her boots against the floor. "Boots are good..." Sayumi nodded, peering looking her over one last time as if double-checking her silent assessments. The boxer smiled almost as wide as she when she told her she could keep everything but the body then, eager to find a place in her closet to store it... She knew that the next match she had, she was going ALL in with this outfit... She could already imagine herself winning... as if Sayumi were there in the ring with her as completely cheesy and corny as that sounded.

"Okay... But...."
Cicilia grabbed Sayumi's hand quickly, looking into her eyes a certain way. A VERY certain way. "Could you help me take it off?" She didn't sound desperate... but... needy. Sayumi had done so much for her today and now she wanted to give a little back... even if it wasn't anything like what she was given. She hoped she'd get it. She didn't know how much more obvious she could be without actually saying it to her face. So far each and every one of her attempted advances had flown HIGH over the poor lavender wrestler's head... This one could too... somehow... Anything was possible but she'd be damned if she was going into that bathroom alone this time.

Sayumi had earned some love... And she was going to get it. The look she gave her girlfriend is one she should likely recognize, one they shared in the ring together, one they shared in the bedroom. Truly, Cicilia was saying everything she could without saying it... Would her beautiful girlfriend pick up on it...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 am

As Sayumi was tugged in by Cicilia she blinked at the request to help her take off the leotard. It wasn't exactly a hard feat to slip it on and off, even if it was tight. She was looking at her a bit weird too. Maybe she was just really embarrassed it had taken her so long to get dressed in the first place. She wrapped her arms around Cicilia's shoulders finding it adorable the girl couldn't even dress herself properly in actual ring gear. Poor sweet summer child. "Sure, I can help." She leaned in on her tip toes to give her girlfriend a smell peck on the lips and a big smile.

Outside the heat of the moment, a lot of things tended to go over Saymui's head. She was a very rare breed of innocent that seemed unhindered by any amount of canoodling the two may have done. All smiles and sunshine for the most part. She slowly withdrew her arms, taking a moment to brush back some hair from Cicilia's face. "You better get use to slipping that on and off though. I won't always be here to help you out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 am

Cicilia smiled as Sayumi... somewhat seemed to get what she was hinting at (or appeared to at least). She wrapped her arms softly around the lavender cutie's back as she pecked her lips, staring warmly into those beautiful Aqua eyes of hers.

"Good..." The boxer grinned, leaning in and returning the peck playfully. The boxer's smile widened as Sayumi mentioned she'd have to get familiar with removing it, that she wouldn't be around forever to help her. She brushed a tiny bit of black hair from in front of the boxer's face, causing the german to jokingly flutter her eyelashes. She knew... She just wanted this moment with her....

"I'll take what I can get..." With that being said, the German would attempt to pull the most beautiful wrestler ever into a full, loving kiss, her eyes drooping closed almost immediately on contact. So started her attempt to deliver on the love Sayumi had earned today and there was still a bit more to come after this. She'd lightly press herself into her girlfriend if she allowed, taking one of her hands and gently taking her cheek in her palm... one of her favorite gestures. Her other hand would snake down below her back and rest near her hips just above her rear, her fingers gently gripping her clothes...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:13 am

"You should really ask "please" next time though, it's only polite." She poked her tongue out at Cicilia. Gave a cute little 'meep' as she was tugged into a kiss with Cicilia, lifting one of her legs at the knee as she leaned into her girlfriend. Happily humming into their embrace with a giggle. She cooed softly, tilting her head to nuzzle Cicilia's hand as it brushed her cheek. Coming here today had been a fantastic idea! She draped her arms around Cicilia's neck, idly swaying her hips as they kissed.

"You seem in a really good mood today. Did you have big tippers at work?"
She had gently pulled away, resting her forehead to Cicilia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:47 am

"There were a few." Cicilia giggled, gently pressing her forehead against Sayumi's. "But you're the one that made my day so much better... You show up at my door, I get to spend time with my sweet, beautiful girlfriend and she gives me the best gift ever. Of course I'd be in a good mood today!" The german held Sayumi a little tighter against her, ignoring how her breasts pleaded to be free of their prison. In due time... In due time...

"Sayumi... I don't know what I did to deserve you... but thanks... thank you so much." She'd lean in again, taking the lavender beauty's lips in hers once more for a quick, but very sensual kiss before pulling away, smiling the biggest she ever had.

"I love you... Now, can we get this thing off me? Ifeel like I might not have any breasts left soon."
She laughed but she wasn't kidding. She was starting to notice just how much her chest was starting to ache and at this point it was unignorable. On the other hand... she didn't want to break this intimate moment between them... In fact, she wanted to flourish! Still though... that couldn't quite happen while she was clothed, now could it?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum