Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kelsea, LunarWolf, Nelv, RedCosmicFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez is searching for a challenger!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 am by WrestleMind

My new character, Marilyn Martinez, is looking for someone to face in her first match. 

My top preference would be for her to face a strong heel. Though I'm open to hearing any other ideas. Razz

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

The Idols of Berserk Vs. Blazing Blizzard

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: The Idols of Berserk Vs. Blazing Blizzard

Post by Teenwrestler on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:06 am

Belinda just managed to get to her corner and make the hot-tag before Misaki could. The Ace had just endured a pretty intense submission and was a bit sluggish, which allowed Chelsea to run towards Sakura's corner and stomp down on Misaki's back, causing the former Berserk Champ to groan in pain as she was stopped from making the tag.

"M-Misaki?! NO! Urghhh!" Sakura was drop-kicked right in the chest as she stumbled off the ring apron and fell on her back on the outside ring floor. Meanwhile, Misaki was struggling to get back up on her feet.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:47 am

Like someone had set her off Chelsea exploded like a bomb stopping Misaki from getting the back up she needed and even adding insult to injury but stopping Sakura from even playing a part in it at the moment. Hardly the most honorable thing to do but she was too in the moment to think about most things. Instead she turned her attention back to the Misaki who she greeted again with a kick to the side.

Backing off after the Chelsea would run to the ropes letting them propel her back towards the former Berzerk wrestler and perform a cartwheel spinning in motion before dropping down on top of the girl with a body drop.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:39 pm

Having quickly disposed off Sakura by dropkicking the former pop idol in the chest, Chelsea would turn her attention towards the legal woman, Misaki Toyoda, who was still exhausted from her fight with Belinda. Chelsea was clearly the favorite in any exchange right now, even against the Berserk Ace.

Misaki groaned in pain as her waist was stuck by a stiff kick and Misaki rolled onto her back, clutching her side while bridging up a bit. Soon, she felt Chelsea's body come crashing down on top of her as Chelsea body splashed on top of the Ace, after performing an acrobatic cartwheel.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Dropping down on Misaki Chelsea had an opportunity to go for a pin but for once didn't take it. She was in control sure but she was also hyped up and looking to do a bit more then just get a pin going so with that in mind she quickly grabbed Misaki's hair and slowly started to force her up and to her feet.

"Still with us?" Chelsea said mockingly before she winded back and sent her knee up and into Misaki's belly. Holding her head and keeping her up before throwing in two more knees and then looking to pull her in closer and drop her with a ddt.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:35 am

Having taken care of Hagiwara, Misaki was now in prime position to be easily taken apart bit by bit. Chelsea would take full advantage of the tired Berserk Ace while the red head was relatively fresh. Misaki would get winded out from her opponent's cartwheel splash but still had enough in the tank to kick out- but the pin never came. Chelsea would instead grab Misaki, pull her up and knock the wind out of her even more with three stiff knee strikes.

"Gugh!! Oufff" she moaned, looking to stagger back but was caught by Chelsea who drove her head first into the ring mats. Misaki laid down on her belly, arms and legs spread!
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:50 am

Misaki had burnt herself out too much and with no Sakura to play hero she was going to be feeling the worst of this match for the next few minutes. Dropping her on her head and taking the wind out of her before she did it, Chelsea hoped she had sufficiently reduced any chance she had to fight out of any holds she tried to do. Moving over to grab her legs Chelsea would try and hook them together to get them in a bit of s cloverleaf position before she would try and pull them backwards.

The ideal position would have her pulling her legs up and over her body and going past her head, bending Misaki into an almost C shape with the submission hold to really stretch her entire body, mainly her back and head out as much as possible. Slowly trying to dissect her foe for the finish she had in mind.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8