Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cicilia, Daaharu, Link-mon, LunarWolf, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Offline for next week or two

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 pm by peek6

I need to go back offline for a bit, probably gone for about a week and a half.

Comments: 1

Thinking about making my return

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 pm by KillerV

After it feels like a long long time, do feel like coming back but gonna keep it minimum on how many rosters Im using, currently three right now? But I am strictly doing male (me) vs female and maybe female (me) vs male, intergender matches that is.

So if theres anyone is interested, please let me know through PM, thanks.

Though I would like to use my King in matches >.>

Comments: 0

Gauging Interest For A Couple Matches

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:07 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone! I was just throwing this out there to see who would be interested in doing matches with either Suzumi or Peggy! Look them over and if ya have any ideas please PM me!

Comments: 0

The Idols of Berserk Vs. Blazing Blizzard

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: The Idols of Berserk Vs. Blazing Blizzard

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:22 am

Of all the things she expected Sakura to do go in and aggressive were not part of them, instead she was tossed down and pinned under the girls body as she shoved her breasts in her face. The model impressive figure being used to smother her out as Chelsea frantically fought from below kicking and trying to get free.

Her mind sarcastically pointed out the lack of air making it hard to actually answer that question but for that same reason she couldn't point this out as she desperately tried to turn her head or force the wrestler to one side or the other so she could get out and get some air. All she could do at the moment was moan into Sakura's chest.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:34 am

Not the most technical or dignified submission move but it was going to have to suffice in this situation. She made sure to use her most noticeable asset and smother Chelsea, her breasts pressed up against her opponent's face, making it hard for to get any room to breathe at all. Sakura made sure to spread Chelsea's leg in the grapevine simultaneously whilst locking in the smother, to put pressure on her groin as well.

Sakura would grit her teeth as she felt her opponent mumble and wriggle under her, the two ladies grinded against each other in the grapple for supremacy as Sakura made sure to adjust her positioning each time Chelsea would seek to turn her head to one side or the other.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Pulling around and attempting to fight her way free Chelsea felt like Sakura was trying to keep her down and make her tap or pass out to this move of all things. Though the redhead wasnt about to let that happen. She kept turning her head and began throwing punches to the girls side and even bucking her hips in a bid for some form of freedom.

She just had to find what would work for her before it was too late. This girl wasnt about to take her down with this move or Chelsea could just consider the progress she made since then completely pointless.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:41 am

It was a simple move but it was proving to be quite effective. The former Sweet Diva Idol would keep her frame pressed on top of Chelsea, with her breasts firmly pressed against her opponent's face. Her arms made sure to wrap around Chelsea's head to keep her head trapped in one direction. Chelsea would resist by attempted to turn her head but Sakura made sure to use her arm grip to keep her head steady until she felt some strikes to her side.

Sakura moaned out in pain, the grip of her arm around Chelsea's head loosened up allowing the fiery red head to turn her head and get some air in. She would bridge up by bucking her hips up and eventually that would cause Sakura to topple off of her and fall down on her back next to Chelsea.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:15 am

Breaking away from the girls grip Chelsea saw her fall to the side as she tried to push away. Looking to add to that Chelsea would move up and kick at her face while she was down and move in to go start moving towards Belinda. This match had gone on well so far, but it was high time Belinda showed them the other half of the new biggest tag team in AFW.

"Belinda!" She let out trying to push over towards her and move away from Sakura, moving out and hopefully tagging the blonde in for the first time. "Decided you should have some fun too. go on ahead before i change my mind."
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:29 pm

The two ladies would finally break off from each other, Sakura tumbling down on her back next to her opponent. Chelsea would up up and smack her feet against Sakura's face, making her roll away from her towards Misaki's corner while clutching her face. Chelsea would start to move in towards Belinda's corner, realizing this, the Berserk Ace would extend her own hand and call out to her mentor "Now's your chance Sakura-chan, tag me in"she would say.

Hearing that, Sakura would prop up onto her knees, crawling towards her mentor before doing a short leap towards her to tag her in.
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3