Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Green Flame

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Green Flame - Page 3 Empty Re: Green Flame

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:56 pm

With her kick perfectly finding it's mark on Chelsea's belly, Melody smirked,and pressed forward towards the redhead, moving in to try and grab her head.

From there, if successful, she'd try to press her advantage, and continue to work over her partner's belly to make sure she didn't have a lot of air in her lungs to use, by driving the wind out of her further via driving knees into Chelsea's stomach!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:09 am

Chelsea stayed on the retreat as her hand came up to try and force her opponent back only to be forced in closer as Melody got ahold of her hair. Chelsea hated having her hair pulled, especially since it happens so many times that it was a wonder she even bothered to do it again. Though her issues with the hair pulling quickly became minor as she took another knee to stomach.

"Auuff!" Chelsea groaned and folded as much as she could. Her hand gripped onto Melody as her other hand went to her belly, coughing in pain as she tried to stay up and avoid being so easily forced into a hold.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:54 pm

With so many of Melody's opponent's pulling on her hair to get her up to her feet (and with AFW rules not banning this particular way of getting an opponent back to their feet), Melody instinctively went for Chelsea's hair, despite the fact that she could've easily got the red head back to her feet by her arm. Melody knew she should apologize for doing that to her sparring partner...later, however. Not while they were engaged in a fight.

With Chelsea staying up, and trying to block her abdomen from further punishiment, Melody opted take a different road of getting Chelsea off of her feet. Getting her head into a front facelock, the Greenette would drop on her back, simultaneously driving Chelsea's head into the mat for a simple, yet effective, DDT, returning the favour for Chelsea's earlier one!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:10 am

Holding out in the move Chelsea tried to get herself in a position to defend better before Melody could go right back on the attack...it didn't quite pan out as she hoped as Melody could still grab at her head. Pulling her in before the redhead could protest Chelsea was dropped to the floor with a hard DDT. Slamming into the hard ring as Melody sought to turn things around.

"Oooaagk!" Chelsea crumpled from the devastating ddt as she folded on the ring mat and went to her chest holding her battered head. Melody was in control as Chelsea didn't have much of a way to stop her at the moment.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Melody's instinct told her that she should've pinned Chelsea. Despite that, she stayed her hand. She needed to practise her submission game, her usual offence be damned.

So, going around the redhead, Melody would take a hold of her leg, and drop to the ground, trying to lock in a kneebar on her partner's right leg to try and work the limb over!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:38 pm

Knocked to the floor Chelsea scrambled around and tried to get away from the girl before she felt her grabbing at her leg. Keeping it close as she tried to work it over Chelsea knew what to expect next but not what to do to counter it as Melody started twisting her leg in the submission.

"Rnnggh!" The kneebar tightened and Chelsea felt her head reeling back trying to deal and adjust with the painful move. Kicking back at her opponent and trying to get her through the submission. This was the part of the spar Melody was working on and Chelsea didnt want to give up too quickly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:34 am

Considering which hold Melody wanted to use to finish her opponents, she knew she needed to get some other attacks and holds to target her opponent's legs, to make sure that her finisher would, as per it's name, finish her opponents.

However, the greenette clearly still needed practise in maintaining the kneebar for that mission. She manage to absorb one kick from Chelsea, but the second one rattled her enough for her to weaken the hold, and for the redhead to get her leg away from Melody.

Defensively, Melody rolled away from Chelsea, Navi not even getting a chance to ask her whether she wanted to give up or not. As she got up, she tried to shake off the cobwebs from Chelsea's kick, while allowing her partner to recover from the hold...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Stuck in the kneebar as Chelsea tried to find her way out of the hold before she had to give up on the first submission. Which would have been beyond embarrassing if she did so and something she wasn't looking to have to her. Kicking at her foe she caught Melody a few time before she rattled the girl and sent her back after a well aimed kick that allowed Chelsea to get free.

Pulling away the redhead brought her hand to her hurting knee as she looked over at Melody then Navi before she grabbed the ropes and slowly tried to get to her feet looking over at her sparring partner. "Not bad but I hope you weren't expecting a win like that."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:48 pm

Although Navi was "refereeing" the spar right now, she was also paying close attention to how her friend was doing with her newly learned holds. Naturally, she wouldn't be able to utilize them to their fullest right off the bat, thinking that her kneebar, while not outright bad, since it did do plenty of damage to Chelsea, was a tiny bit sloppy. She made a mental note to work on the hold with the greenette a bit later...

Meanwhile, Melody would recover from the hard kick to her head, nodding to Chelsea in confirmation that she did not expect the redhead to tap out right away, but at the very least, weaken her legs towards her finishing hold.

As both girls made their way back to a stand, Melody would slowly close the distance towards the redhead. Once she was close enough, she attempted to land a hard forearm strike across her opponent's jaw!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Her leg was a little stiff but Chelsea felt she could work through the pain of the move and keep on fighting with little difference in speed or power. Which was good because the last thing she wanted to do was slow down in a spar that required a submission to end and in front of her partner. Chelsea had to fight tooth and nail to win there first match and after a string of bad luck she didn't want it looking like a rare victory or anything other then the start of her comeback.

As the redhead moved in Melody went for an abrubt forearm strike to her face as Chelsea brought her hand up to try and block it. Though the force of the move stunned her Chelsea tried to follow up anyway bringing her foot up tried to send a kick to her leg to show that it was still in fighting form.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next