Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Best Day Ever

2 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Best Day Ever - Page 4 Empty Re: The Best Day Ever

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:29 am

Mariah was trying really, really hard not to smile too much right now, and she wasn’t being all that successful, if she were being honest. She was surprised by Bubbles’ suggestion at first, but the more she thought about it, the less she was. Her wife was nothing if not a considerate lover, never greedy in the bed. It was never enough for her to get her fill and be done with it. Bubbles was only truly happy when everyone around her was happy.

A sharing heart. It was a reason that Mariah loved her. One of many.

For the moment, though, she had to iron out the little challenge brewing between her and Mariah. She didn’t down the Nubian’s fierce physical prowess, and anyone who could take her wife to the limits was someone to be feared. But Mariah wasn’t the backing down type. ”Bigger, maybe, but not smarter.” She tapped her head. ”Wrestling’s mental, too. As for your skill level, well…”

Bubbles wagged a finger Mariah’s way, with a knowing smile. She suspected where her wife was going with this, and as much as she liked the gist, there would be time for it later. For now, her hunger still needed sated, and they hadn’t come close to exhausting the night’s possibilities. Judging by the look on Faheema’s face and that mischievous grin, she had quite a few of her own ideas to share.

”I think I’ll take a little break on this one. I don’t get to watch nearly enough these days.” She bent down to give Faheema one more peck on the forehead, before she slid off the bed and pulled up a nearby chair. She plopped down and crossed her legs, settling in to enjoy the show. Mariah looked eager to begin as she crawled over to the center of the bed. She played the innocent act well, looking timid and shy, like a poor fawn who’d just found herself in the den of a waking lioness.

Bubbles ran her index finger over her lip, tracing the edge, and sighed. ”Go.” She nodded to Faheema. ”Ravage her like you’d ravage me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:33 am

With the encouragement of Bubbles, Faheema's heart began to race, as she leered at Mariah with a predatory grin. She had wanted an opportunity like this ever since her last attempt at getting rough with Mariah had led to her wife burying a chair in Faheema's ass. An opportunity to have her way with the uppity bride while Bubbles just watched. She knew exactly the kind of mood that she wanted to set, too, although it depended on whether or not Mariah was planning to keep up her innocent demeanor.

Shuffling forward on the bed, Faheema grabbed Mariah by the shoulders and tried to turn her so that she would be facing their one-woman audience. Kneeling behind her, the Nubian drew an arm around her neck and pulled her in tight until Faheema's breasts were pressing against her shoulder blades.

Because Faheema was an intimidating person, she had opted to use a touch of fear to get the woman's blood pumping. Tightening the hold on Mariah's neck, Faheema leered out at Bubbles from behind her trapped wife, wondering how she would react to the sight. Not hurting her wife, just making it clear who could really overpower who between Mariah and her.

“Now, be a good girl for me, and I won't have to hurt you,” the Nubian whispered, a husky murmur that tickled her victim's ear with a puff of warm air. Being a woman of keen hearing sense herself, she found that auditory stimulation was an underrated tactic for getting inside people's heads. As soon as her mock threat was delivered, Faheema extended her tongue and dragged it up Mariah's ear from the lobe all around its exterior. Chuckling softly, Faheema's head drifted to the right, to start laying soft kisses on the skin of her other ear while her free hand latched on to Mariah's body. Caressing her soft skin, before grabbing one of her breasts, giving it an increasingly tight squeeze to let her know who owned her body now.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:12 am

Bubbles knew her wife well, and she was starting to get a very solid feel for Faheema, too. While their relationship was infinitely more amicable than it had been when it was in the ‘river parasite’ phase, there was still a little tension between the two, some negative energy that needed venting. In Bubbles’ experience, some rough sex was a great way to clear things. Put them all on the same page.

Plus, she knew Mariah was wound tight after witnessing so much stimulation, and while she was more than willing to do the task herself, she wanted to watch Faheema in action. See how she worked when she was a pure predator.

She didn’t disappoint.

Mariah started to struggle as Faheema came in and moved behind her, but the Nubian was just too quick and too forceful for it. Before she knew, two sticky, sweaty breasts were poking into her back, hitting one of favorite fetishes - she’d always loved the sensation of a woman’s chest against her back, and while Faheema’s wasn’t quite as overwhelmingly opulent as Bubbles, they were more than adequate.

Mariah thrust her chest out, closed her eyes, moaned, all while Bubbles watched for the sidelines. She idly ran a finger over crotch, helping her own arousal along, as exchanged glances with Faheema. She didn’t want her captive forgetting who was ultimately in charge, that this night was about dominating her overall - but that didn’t mean there wasn’t room for slight variations. Just so long as she remembered who held the reigns.

The hold itself might have been enough, but Faheema’s flair for the dramatic helped things along, as well. There was a science to the whispering in Mariah’s ear, as she felt a tingle work its way through her neck and give her a light euphoria. It was some reaction with a fancy name that she could think of right now, but whatever it was, Faheema employed it expertly.

”God, Faheema-” Whatever she was about to say got cut off by a sharp gasp, as that tongue of hers worked its magic in her ear. Then came the hand at her breast, teasing and tugging, and it was all Mariah could do to keep from drooling. Her hands came up, one to pull at the hold around her neck, the other to feebly paw at the groping hand, but she couldn’t put much force behind it. Her body refused to give her the strength for anything beyond a token struggle, as if Faheema was sapping the energy out of her.

Bubbles, for her part, leaned forward, looked to the side, enjoyed it from multiple angles. ”Hey, Faheema.” She threw out a soft whisper, barely audible over Mariah’s cries. ”How does my wife taste?”

That was a sentence rarely spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:23 am

Faheema noticed that confident glare being sent her way by Bubbles, and she was happy to see it. She was hoping to give Bubbles a good excuse to reassert her authority, with her lovely wife helping her do it. They both owed her a spanking, at a minimum, and judging from the exotic toys that had spilled out of their suitcase, that was just the start of what they might be willing to subject their guest to. Faheema Salih, so traveled but so inexperienced in finding ways for lovers to please her, wanted to experience it all.

Ordinarily, molesting someone's wife in front of them would be a surefire method to make them angry, but these two were an odd couple. Moving her mouth down, Faheema started suckling against the woman's neck, keeping her gaze locked on Bubbles as she did, expecting to see some jealousy. A little discomfort, at least. Instead, she asked a question...about her wife's taste. Withdrawing her lips with a soft plop, she stared inquisitively at the larger woman.

“Salty,” Faheema answered the question as concisely as possible. “I had hoped that subjecting you to this sight would stir your passion to inflict some erotic revenge, but you really seem to enjoy watching me defile your marriage.” Pondering the nature of this duo's union, Faheema's focus was brought back to the task at hand when Mariah started struggling in her arms.

“Don't fight me,” Faheema slapped the breast she had been fondling before moving over to the other one, squeezing harshly enough to make flesh bulge out between her fingers. Tightening her headlock a little, she pinched Mariah's nipple between her thumb and forefinger and started tugging on it, testing her nub's elasticity. “Years spent learning to sew and provide medical care have given me some skilled fingers. You won't want to miss their performance once I decide to...inspect your lower passage.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 am

Bubbles’ inveterate smile grew an inch longer with Mariah’s comment, not the least bit surprised that the issue had come up. It was inevitable with anyone who spent any real time around them. Sooner or later - most often sooner - the subject of their marriage came up.

”Oh, I’ll be getting some revenge. But not for this.” She shook her head as Mariah closed her eyes and swooned. Being ravaged by Faheema and hearing her wife’s sultry voice at the same time was almost too much to take.

”Tell her…” Mariah gave a breathless whisper before Faheema twisted her nipple and put an end to it, forcing out a sharp gasp. ”Tell her like it is.”

Bubbles ran a hand over her own breast, fondling it, keeping herself stimulated while she spoke. ”Our relationship is open. We go separate paths sometimes. Share. Try other things. But we always, always, come back together in the end. I trust her and she trusts me.” Bubbles held up her hand let the wedding band gleam in the light. ”Besides, you’re not doing anything to her that I wouldn’t do, trust me. You’ve got a long way to go before you cross the line. If you do…”

Bubbles felt there was no need to finish that sentence. Faheema knew what had happened when she just threatened Mariah with real harm, and she was smart enough to make the connection. Besides, she didn’t want to stifle the move. Not when it was getting so good.

As Faheema continued to have her way with Mariah, the blonde moaned at Faheema’s threat, sighing as the cool breath swarmed over her neck. Helping Faheema along, she grabbed her top and pulled it down, exposing both breasts in full to offer unparalleled access.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:46 pm

“Mmm, how bizarre. I thought the point of marriage was to stop trying other things,” Faheema mused. Smiling as Mariah shucked off her top, the Nubian rewarded her by releasing the headlock to start lavishing her with both hands. Placing her palms on the woman's supple mounds, she gently rubbed in circles to put her in a state of relaxation. Soon, Mariah would remove her bottoms for Faheema as well, and then she would really start to see what her guest could do.

“It seems foolish to me that you would place so much trust in a woman that might betray you...but I admire your courage,” Faheema added, frowning as she didn't want to insult her hostesses. “Especially you, Mariah, maintaining faith that your golden idol will remain loyal to you. Perhaps you are stronger than I thought.”

Taking each nipple between her thumbs and middle fingers, she used her forefingers to tease those nubs in earnest, flicking them and tickling their tips while she squeezed them. As she worked Mariah up, her eyes went back to Bubbles for a moment. The giant started to utter a veiled threat, and while she decided to cut it short for fear of ruining the mood, Faheema felt that it enhanced the mood. Getting visibly excited, Faheema licked her lips and gave her a devilish smirk.

“Aye, but what if I wanted to cross the line? What are you going to do about it?”
Faheema growled. The husky tone of voice made it clear that she didn't have any real plans to hurt Mariah. This was Faheema's style of foreplay, her abundantly clear provocation of the Virgin Killer to treat her roughly and put her in her place. Excited by the prospect, the defiant Nubian started thrusting her hips forward, grinding her sex against Mariah's backside to pleasure herself as a naughty hand started coasting down Mariah's body, caressing her stomach on its way to her womanhood.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:28 am

Faheema was almost certainly not trying to be funny with her comment about marriage, but she got a laugh from Bubbles and Mariah all the same, even while one of them was in the middle of moaning like sex-starved slut under her embrace. They’d both heard that kind of comment before - from their parents, from the coworkers, from their ‘fans’. The answer was always the same.

”The point of marriage is whatever you want the point to be.” Bubbles shrugged it off. “1,000 year ago it was about business, today it’s about love, in 1,000 years it might not even be a thing. People get too hung up on definitions.”

So concluded Bubbles' sermon for the day.

There were much more interesting things to do than theorize about the history of marriage arrangements. Like, for instance, watching as Faheema tweaked Mariah’s nipples like they were dials, controls she could use to arouse her at will. ”Fucking kidding me…” Mariah gasped, a scandalous sigh, and she bumped back as Faheema pushed forward, creating as much friction as possible. ”Seriously, just six months ago? Really?”

Bubbles laughed at that again, but Faheema was quick to drag things back to reality with that sinister glare of hers. Luckily for the Nubian, she was sage enough to know a good bluff when she heard one. They could play with this.

Faheema might have been expecting a verbal response, but she wouldn’t get. Instead, Bubbles merely stood up took a slow strut around the bedside, moving subtle, but deliberate strides. She grabbed something off the dresser as she passed it, but she made sure to keep the object hidden on the side of her body facing away from Faheema, making sure she wouldn’t get a peek at it.

She took another step, then another, until she was directly behind Faheema, until she right in her blind spot - and then she brought the riding crop around and lashed out with a quick strike, slicing it across Faheema’s tender ass with a vicious, stinging blow.

Faheema wanted to test the water, provoke her? That was a taste of what was in store for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:58 am

The response to Faheema's marriage remark was a passionate one. Bubbles and Mariah laughed it off, but she understood that having to defend their unconventional marriage had probably worn on them in the past, so she didn't press their conviction. Besides, she knew exactly how it felt to have ideas about love that her peers didn't appreciate.

“Can I marry you too?!” Faheema pouted, throwing her arms around Mariah in a sort of hug while she batted her eyelashes at Bubbles. “Your version of marriage sounds a lot better than the one I left behind!” She left any further talk of what she had “left behind” blowing in the wind. Sudan's dismal marital traditions were not going to derail their lovemaking. Mariah certainly wouldn't want that, since Faheema's touch was driving her mad.

“I don't need sexual experience to know my way around a woman's body,”
Faheema rasped as her fingers kneaded and pinched Mariah's luscious tits mercilessly, ensuring that not an ounce of flesh was neglected. Her hands moved down to caress and stroke under her boobs, massaging softly as she spoke. “From a young age, I learned to provide care for the sick in a village that was too poor to afford real medicine. Not very fun, of course, but it taught me a few skills that have been surprisingly useful in sexual combat. All the time I spent checking other women for breast cancer has paid off.”

By now, Faheema was starting to get worked up herself, thrusting her hips into Mariah more vigorously as her hands started migrating down her body. One stopped at her stomach, caressing it softly and dipping a finger into her belly button to swirl around in it a little, just for fun. Her other hand, though, was all business as her fingers slipped into Mariah's bottoms, not even bothering to remove them first. Why go to the trouble when she could tease Mariah's crotch until the woman grew desperate enough to strip herself? To that end, her fingers wormed their way in, seeking her labia to start stroking up and down softly.

Consumed by her passion, she hadn't realized that Bubbles wasn't sitting before them any longer. She only figured out that something was up when Bubbles was standing right behind her. Caught totally unaware, she never expected the leather as it whipped across her bottom.

“Aiiiee!” Faheema bounced in surprise as the leather found its mark. Her body jolted forward into Mariah's, mashing her breasts even harder against the woman's back. Just as quickly, however, she twisted around to face Bubbles. Lashing out with the speed of a cobra, Faheema grasped the riding crop and tore it from her hand.

“Not while I'm working, woman!” Faheema yelped, trying to sound confident even though Bubbles had clearly gotten to her just then. She tossed the riding crop a good distance away, taking care not to hit anything that looked expensive. “Especially not with one of those. Leather implements freak me out.”

Having provoked Bubbles with her catty remark, Faheema was embarrassed to have lost their little game so quickly. Without her prior performance in the ring, both women would probably be looking at her like a paper tiger by now, but she had a good reason for losing her composure when the whips, or other such instruments, came out.

After all, the lines on her back had been created with one, wielded with the intent of leaving far more than just a sting. She exercised discretion by keeping her hostesses in the dark about it, for now, but the memory of what had happened so long ago had followed her to Japan.

“I'm, uh...I'm trying to overcome that particular fear. You are the only women I would trust to use such a tool in our merriment...just don't sneak up on me with it,” she said, smiling sheepishly at Bubbles, trying to let her know that she was okay, in spite of her outburst. For Mariah, on the other hand, restoring the mood would be as simple as continuing to rub her fingers up and down the woman's slit. Only teasing at her entrance for now, as she leaned in to whisper into Mariah's ear once more. “Lose the rest of your clothes.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:43 am

Bubbles was trying to stay relatively low key, not wanting to ruin the steamy mood they were trying to create, but she couldn’t contain the hearty laugh at Faheema’s suggestion, even as she slyly grabbed her crop off the dresser. She’d be lying if she said the thought of a third partner never crossed her mind, but it was just that - a fantasy. A pleasant one to ponder while she was going to sleep with Mariah in her arms, and nothing more. ”Sorry, babe. There can only be one queen.”

That line, corny as it was, brought a blush to Mariah’s face. Or, at least, it added to the incredible blush that was already there, as Faheema continued to play her like fine-tuned violin. She gasped, a long, lewd noise, as the Nubian paid attention to the space under breasts, an area that was overlooked far too often in lovemaking. Even Bubbles tended to pay it by when they went at it, but Faheema had a canny attention for detail. ”Breast exams. Ha.” She wasn’t sure whether she was more impressed or surprised by what Faheema was claiming. Equal parts both? ”Let know if you find any-”

The world would never know where for sure where Mariah was going with that joke, because she was interrupted out of the blue when a few wild fingers found their way to her sex and started grazing the entrance, as if asking to be let inside. She was more than willing to let them in, too.

Then came the crack, and then came the scream, and then came the ringing in her ears as their lovemaking took an unexpected turn.

Unexpected to her, at least. Bubbles saw it coming and was quite proud at herself for throwing her a curveball. She wanted them to be straightforward with each other, but that didn't mean she wasn’t above the occasional surprise, one that got Faheema to make the noise she’d come to love so much. She might’ve gone for a second swing, too, but their guest had other ideas.

Bubbles kept her smirk on, but narrowed her eyes after the crop was thrown away and Faheema had her moment to speak. The leather wasn’t a problem, they had alternatives that would suit the job just fine. But snatching the crop out of her hand? That would have a repercussion. Not now, but before the night was through.

It was a momentary lapse, a detour on their tour of sin, and Faheema made up for it quick as she picked up right where she started. Her heated words tickled the fine hairs in Mariah’s ears, made her shudder all over, and she didn’t have to think about obeying the order - she simply did it, like it was the most natural thing in the world. Off came the top, flung over to Bubbles, who caught it and draped it on the nearest chair. Off came the bottom after some finagling on the bed to get it off, working them over her legs and past her  calves and onto her feet. Those, she flicked off to the side, not caring in the least where it landed

Fully nude now, she began to thrust back even harder than before, rubbing bare ass against bare pussy and thrusting into the fingers at her sex. Reaching up, Mariah grabbed the hand that was currently fondling her chest and pressed against it, increasing the pressure. At the same time, her other hand ran over Faheema’s arm and tugged at it.

Subtle hints, telling Faheema to keep doing what she was doing, only harder, rougher, and faster than before. ”Fuck me.” Mariah turned her head enough to lick at Faheema’s cheek. A nice, long slap of the tongue. Fuck me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:06 am

Thankful that her outburst hadn't caused too great a stir, Faheema turned back to Mariah to find her clothes sliding off. Bubbles could put the fiery Nubian in her place later; right now, she was on top of the world, beaming with pride that Mariah was enjoying herself so much. Her hints weren't subtle to Faheema, all but demanding with her movements, and then her words, that Faheema work her harder. Women who could handle it rough were always arousing to her, and as her fingers slipped along Mariah's hot, moist folds, both hands started pressing more intensely into her soft body.

“Open your petals, little flower,” Faheema sang as two fingertips started pushing into Mariah's depths, “and let the African honeybee collect your nectar.” Her free hand gave Mariah's right breast a good, tight squeeze, clamping down with increasing pressure to puzzle out just how rough she liked it. Her other hand started pumping for oil, diving in and out with slow strokes that pushed a little deeper each time.

Concentrating on her rhythm, Faheema stopped thrusting into Mariah, snuggling up to her instead to leave her own burning sex in permanent contact with Mariah's smooth backside. Her large legs framed Mariah's own on either side, two powerful sets of thighs scraping against each other. Uniquely happy just to be near these two women, she added an extra touch by resting her head on Mariah's shoulder, purring happily as her rough fingers started accelerating.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down