by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nanami Tomonari vs. Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Nanami Tomonari vs. Alaina Sanders - Page 5 Empty Re: Nanami Tomonari vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Thinking that she had recovered a little, Nanami let go of the ropes and looked at Alaina who was holding out her arms for a contest of strength. Still panting, Nanami would quickly rush over to Nanami and hold out her arms in preparation for a contest of strength between her and the Amazon.

"Haaaahhh!!" Nanami yelled, trying to rouse her waning spirit as she went to lock up with her opponent, and despite her depleting strength, her eyes were burning with determination as she tried to push Alaina back with her strength. But, her own condition might not be enough to overcome the strength of the Amazon.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Nanami Tomonari vs. Alaina Sanders - Page 5 Empty Re: Nanami Tomonari vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:14 am

Alaina groaned as Nanami entered into the contest of strength.  The amazon muscles would ripple as she tensed up and struggled against her foe.  Alaina stepped forward and stayed in place trying to force Nanami to bend back over her knee!

"Kid you Are strong and have guts...
But you aren't the amazon!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:37 am

Due to her depleted strength, Nanami was struggling against the Amazon's might, and slowly, she was brought to a knee even as she pushed harder. Then, she heard Alaina's words.

"T-then..." Tears in her eyes as she looked at the Amazon's face with determination. "N-next time... I-I'll be stronger than you!!"

She knew that she was no match against the Amazon, but this would be her last act of defiance as she let loose a mighty yell and pushed herself up, though she obviously wouldn't prevail against Alaina's strength.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:55 am

Alaina heard Nanami shout as she forced Nanami back, moving her leg to slam Nanami against the mat! The amazon would pull Nanami's head forward and wrap her arm around Nanami's head, and her legs around Nanami's torso to put her in a guillotine choke, crushing her ribs as well as choking her out at the same time!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:37 pm

And despite Nanami's determination, things were getting worse and worse for her as she was slammed against the mat before Alaina wrapped her arm around her head and her legs around her torso, crushing her ribs and choking her out at the same time. Nanami gasped, at first trying to maintain her defiance and endure this kind of punishment, but after taking lots of blows and bumps throughout the match, she could only take so much before her body succumbed.

She could tell her consciousness started to slip, and the only thing she could do right now was to weakly tap her hand against Alaina's body, signalling her submission to her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm

As soon as Alaina felt the tap and heard the bell she let go of the hold, slowly rising to her feet.  Nanami had prove. She could quickly turn the tide in a match and quickly build momentum.  Alaina's back as still sore from those slams.  However, her name announced as the winner eased much of that pain.  

As Alaina stood up she looked down at the driven rookie who reminded her of herself when she started in Friction 3 years ago.  The amazon extended her hand with a smile offering to help Nanami to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Finally, Nanami was released from the hold, and she was able to breathe properly. She took a while to recollect herself as she laid on the mat, exhausted from taking all the blows from the Amazon. It seemed that she had lost in her debut match. Not only that, she also got her ass handed to her by Alaina, who was a far more experienced and far stronger than her as a wrestler. Even so, Nanami could tell that this was just a start of her journey in AFW. Sure, this loss would put her down the cards, but she was certain that she would gain her momentum and make a name for herself in the company.

Then, she noticed Alaina offering a hand to her and smiling. Nanami smiled tiredly before she took the hand and let herself be hauled up by the winner of the match. Sighing, she said, "I guess that's my loss. I never stood a chance..." Nanami was just a rookie wrestler who gained her experiences in indies and amateur leagues, while Alaina was a big name and the former Entropy champion of Friction. Even simpletons could see who would win in the end.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:40 pm

"Listen, don't beat yourself up. You did well and for a good stretch of the match you had me at your mercy laid out on the mat after some nasty slams.
Not just anyone can take the fight to someone like that I just a few moves."
Alaina said with a smile as she pat Nanami on the back.

"Learn from it and use it. He'll, I lost my first two matches and was only 2-4 after my first six matches. You are better than I was at that point of my career. Keep your head up Nanami."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Nanami's expression brightened a little after hearing the encouragement from her idol. Nodding, she grinned at the Amazon and said, "Okay. Next time, I'll do my best..." with a confident look, she then added, "Just you wait, Alaina... next time, I'll be a much better wrestler!"

The crowd, moved by the newcomer's sheer determination during the match, also showed their appreciation to her. She might have lost in this match, but she had won many hearts in the process. This could be a sign for the good things to come in her future in this company.

Winner: Alaina Sanders via submission

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5