Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

Post by Harrier Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Pushing her opponent back was pretty easy. Maybe too easy, but Ise had always been a big girl that usually had no problems pushing anyone back with some effort if the need arose, neither man or woman was safe from this behavior.

So maybe she took it a little bit too easy and was not too concerned when the other girl went for a side headlock rather abruptly.
"Ghh. Classic mooohhvvv...!?"
Instead of running her mouth any further, something different was running, pain through her forehead after she had crashed on the mat with considerable force where she would lie with a little daze already, ring rust catching up with her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:54 am

Melody got up to her feet, getting another hold of Ise's head to get the officer to her feet after the bulldog. Keeping her trapped in the facelock, Melody would try and press her advantage, once again trying to drive Ise's head into the mat with a DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 pm

"...Uhnn..."
It was a pretty long way from the bottom she had been so harshly delivered on back on her feet. Still it was pretty slow even for her standards, but that could have also been attributed to a woman that had to fend of lots of ring rust and had not stood in a ring for literally months. And as this was indeed part of the truth, but Ise also had a plan.

As soon as she was standing and Melody was about to grasp around her neck, the cop would attempt to propel the girl a little bit in the air and deck her with an European uppercut midair!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:01 am

Just before Melody got her hand around Ise's head and neck, the officer would suddenly come to live! Within a blink of an eye, Melody would be propelled into the air by the woman.

And on her way down, Ise had prepared a nasty gift in form of a fist, as Melody came down right on it, Ise successfully hitting Melody with an European Uppercut!

Melody laid on the mat, dazed and rattled after a surprisingly quick and powerful move just now. She tried to shake off the cobwebs as Ise stood over her, unlikely to not seize the opprotunity to press the attack further.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:25 pm

"You know if you ask me, this is the treaty every criminal should get when he or she assaults a law enforcement officer."
Ise had a generous smile on her face after she had thrown Melody around like a paper can was thrown out of the window of a driving truck to then hang straight in the best bushes of your beloved aunt. It was one of her newer moves she long had wanted to test out in a real match situation, and it seemed as if it was a hitting success!

And speaking of success, she would follow up with another move, but this time it was one of her classic moves, a double foot stomp on the chest of the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am

Although slightly dazed, Melody did hear Ise's comment, keeping it in her mind as she tried to get to her feet.

Ise, on the other hand, simply pressed her advantage, jumping in the air and aiming her feet right at Melody's chest!

Releasing a harsh shriek of pain, the greenette rolled on her stomach, holding her hurt chest with one hand, while dragging herself to the ropes with the other!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:53 pm

"Huh."
The cop grunted after her feet had hit a rather soft surface. But that soft surface was not there anymore when she walked just straight into the corner that was as far as possible from where her opponent was about to climb to her feet again. She would then turn around and lean into the corner with her hands resting easily over the top rope, giving a thumbs up to a fan with a sign while having a big smile on her face.

"A good start, little Miss. When you are ready, maybe you can answer me a little question though: Is Serperior your real name? I mean it reads so in your dossier, but paper is patient."
She asked with mild amusement, a little bit like in a job interview.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:57 am

With her hands still trying to soothe the pain on her hurt bust, she heard an interesting question from the police officer.

"Y-yes. Had it even before Serperior became a Pokemon. So it's not a fake surname or a stage name or anything...", Melody answered, thinking there was nothing wrong about being curious about her (admitedly weird) surname.

After Melody got ready in her corner (thankful to Ise for allowing her to collect herself before continuing), Melody stepped towards the middle of the ring:

"Come on, then, officer Ise, show me what else you've got!", the green-ette would challange her opponent with a smirk on her face, eager to continue the fight.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:14 pm

"So it is a pokemon and a serious name all at once. The really sad thing is that you are young enough to have lived with that name through school and maybe in an apprenticeship after that. Today you probably find this cool, but later in your live, you will ask yourself how it is you off all people that was victimized by that circumstances."
Ise smirked, shaking her head slightly after the answer of her opponent in amusement while stepping back into the middle of the ring.

Things that were cool when you were young tended to resurface as something very sad or bewildering later...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:35 am

Melody just shrugged in answer to Ise's comment: "Don't know about that, my dad just laughed it off, I would probably do the same later in life..."

As Ise came closer, Melody prepared to attack the Officer, trying to launch a Roundhouse Kick for the side of Ise's body!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next