Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Alexandra, Daaharu, Iron Soldier, killcarrion, KillerV, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, veritech892

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

Post by Harrier on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:13 pm

After quite a bit of time, Ise had once again signed on for a match.

While she was waiting behind the curtain, the ring announcer was already about to do his job.
"Ladies and gentleman. Your next contender, weighing in at 160 pound and standing 6ยด1 foot tall, comes to you from TOKYO, JAPAN! PLEASE WELCOME THE COP FROM THE TOP, POLICE LIEUTNANT GARUGA ISE! "
As she had expected, Ise got the cheap clap for praising the hometown and a good solid reaction in general. As regular police officer and despite being more a tweener than a face lately, Ise still had quite a following as a rare family friendly wrestler in AFW, and many puro fans also spoke admirably of her performances too for being an old school type wrestler.

Theme
The good old theme song she used for years blared through the speakers, bathing the entrance area with a red glowing light and the howling of police sirens when she stepped out and made a power-projecting walk to the ring, swinging a police baton with the greatest of ease and a very confident smile on the face, occasionally branching out to shake hands with fans or pose with a special one who had a sign rooting for her. Basically, she played her clean police role like the seasoned veteran she was.

She wore two heavy police boots, a long brown trouser with a black belt to hold it in place, a blue Ike vest with free arms, white gloves and a massive archer cord over the shoulder. She also wore a state trooper bike helmet and sunglasses, but the later went as a souvenir to her special fan. A rather new piece of her attire was a medal for good conduct, a round shaped police medal, and some elbow and knee protectors with a siren on them.

Swinging the baton around one last time, she would salute and bow into every corner for her fans and the other people in the arena.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melody Serperior vs Garuga Ise, standard match

Post by Vcom7418 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Melody sat in the locker room, getting ready for another match. She was still down on her luck, since she really had only a couple wins and a whole lot more losses behind her in her short career. Worst of all was her latest loss to Orochi, as she not only lost the match, but was KO'd by her opponent as well. It wasn't easy to maintain an optimistic view in the face of her failures.

Still, as she was dressed in her ring attire, and once she heard a crewmember knocking on the door, letting her know that it was 3 minutes to her entrance, she was piped up, and ready to finally get more wins to her record.

Before she exit the room, however, she took one last look on her opponent's profile she was sent over the weekend. Although facing a semi retired wrestler wasn't anything out of the ordinary in wrestling, Melody went slightly wide-eyed when she learned that her opponent was an active police officer. One that seemed to have a few bad rumours about her. Still, Melody wasn't the one to believe a lot of things about anyone, though with the track record of her opponents having bad rumours about them and them using shady tactics in matches, Melody knew she had to be on alert during the match. She also knew that she shouldn't underestimate her opponent just because she wasn't competing actively anymore.

Within a few moments, she burst out on to the entrance ramp to cheers from the crowd...and a few boos. Although she felt a bit down about that, she did remember that Ise was a Tokyo native, so it was somewhat natural that some would boo Melody in support of the city native.

The ring announcer's voice sounded on the PA: "And her opponent, weighing in at 57 kg and standing in at 5'9 feet tall, from London, England, MELODY SERPERIOR!"

Melody gave high-fives to the fans in the front row, did a loop around the ring, before finally coming in, taking one last bow as her theme faded out.

She would approach the middle of the ring, with her hand outstretched for a handshake as a show of respect to her opponent: "Hello! I hope we'll have a great match!"

GASTER

Open to PMs at any time.
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top