Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker Empty Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:49 am

Standard match

spoiler:

Nadi was excited to the point she couldn't keep still. Finally a chance for something new to start out place. She knew that she was hardly the first person to feel this excited about her debut in wrestling but still it was there and she was pumping herself up with a quick look in the mirror before stepping out to the entrance.

"Alright, you can do this. Just stay focused." She muttered to herself as her music played and out she came taking a few nervous steps and a shy wave before remembering she needed to look confident. Starting off by giving a more assertive wave she hopped down the ramp and shook some hands with a smirk on her face before entering the ring. 'This is place is huge! I get to come to this every match, this could be great!'

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 pm

Ty lee was making her way to the backstage area after having changed into her wrestling outfit which consists of pink and red tank top which allowed people to see her belly and a see through pink pants while wearing a white bra and panties underneath. After that the Indian native would fix her hair so it was in a top knot hairstyle and place two pink cuffs on her arms as she checked herself on in the mirror.

So as she was walking towards the entrance arena she would mutter under her breath as she had missed the chance to meet her opponent before the match since the newbie was already making her way to the ring. Still the Indian girl would only have to wait for a minute before she got a signal as circus by Britney Spear started to come out of the speakers as she walked onto the entrance ramp. While she was at the top of the entrance ramp the former acrobat would wave at the fans before making her way to the ring by doing cart wheels until she reached the steel steps. Meanwhile the Announcer voice would be heard while her entrance theme was playing as he said ''Now entering from Bangalore,India weighing in at around 115 ibs, Its Ty Lee''.

As the former acrobat came to a standstill just before the steps as she raised her hands in the air as she climbed the steel steps and stepped between the middle and top ropes. Giving the new girl a once over the Indian girl had to admit she was impressed by what she saw and more important how she looked as she walked towards the white haired girl as she extended her hand while saying ''hey I'm Ty lee and I hope we can have a nice clean match tonight'' in an honest tone.

Ty lee:

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 pm

Shortly after she was done Nadi heard her opponents music play, recognizing the song her head bobbed to the beat slightly as Ty Lee came out and started doing cartwheels which surprised her. A nice show of her athleticism and skill which was something Nadi was going to have to consider going into the match. When Ty Lee approached her she smiled and offered her hand to the girl with a smile on her face.

"Nadine, though people just call me Nadi! Its nice to meet you Ty Lee and I'm sure we can have a clean match. Though I still intend to win." She said with wink. Stepping back she would look at the ref and take another deep breathe, once the bell rang she would be in for a fight.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:57 pm

Ty lee was glad that the white haired girl would accept the handshake and introduced herself before both wrestlers took a step back as she did enjoy the fact Nadine told her that she intended to win. '''Glad to hear that Nadi but I do think you will be disappointed in the end since I can see in the future and you will end this match on your back''teased the former acrobat as she raised her hand and got into a ready stance.

Still to the Indian girl it took forever for the bell to ring as she would take a step forward when the bell finally rang as she hoped to start the match off with a test of strength as Ty lee would try to entwine her fingers with her opponent's fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Nadi laughed at Ty Lee's words, clearly she knew how to talk before a match. In Nadine's head there was no reason they couldn't talk trash and still be friendly and clearly she agreed with that idea as they broke apart to get ready for the match to start. Moving in once the bell rang Nadi would accept her lock up and try to overpower Ty Lee.

Instantly she felt herself being pushed but was able to keep her ground initially as Ty Lee attempted to overpower her. This would be a good way to gauge her strength as she attempted to try and force Ty Lee back instead. Hoping she could take the lead and start to overpower the acrobat.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Ty lee was glad that Nadine had not taken her comment to seriously as the Indian girl had to admit that the white haired girl had a nice laugh before clearing her mind. Soon after the bell would rang and both wrestlers would step towards each other and lock up in a test of strength before the former acrobat would push forward with all her might in an attempt to overpower Nadi.

At first it seems that they were at an impasse as neither wrestler was able to push the other back when suddenly her opponent would push forward and slowly push Ty lee back to the Indian girl's surprise. Still the closer they got towards the ropes the more the former acrobat would try to regain her footing and attempt to push back as she did not want to be pushed against the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:33 am

Nadi wasn't the biggest and strongest girl you'd ever meet. Shed tell you that herself but she was still delightfully pleased to see that she was at least beating her opponent in this test of strength. It was her debut afterall and anything that made her look good was a plus for sure as she kept on pushing.

"Mmgh! Hope your not holding back on me!" She said as she attempted to force the girl all the way back and into the corner where she would attempt to push her self up and try to start the match off by smothering Ty Lee into the corner.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:44 pm

Ty lee was surprised that her opponent had this much strength as the former acrobat got pushed back all the way into the corner while hearing the white haired girl asking if she was holding back. ''If i was holding back I would have stopped doing so long before you trapped me in this cor hmpff'' replied the Indian girl before she got cut off as she got smothered by Nadi as she tried to push the other wrestler away from her as the match was not going like Ty lee had hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 pm

"Your right, your right my bad. Just making sure I wasn't being played for a fool sadly your still going down, taking it easy or not." Nadi said as she started to press her chest into Ty Lee's face and attempted to smother the girl out nice and slow. Though Ty Lee wasn't having any of it as she kept up fighting like her life depended on it.

Still Nadi didn't want to let go too soon even though the ref started to count her out on account of pushing her towards the ropes. After a count to four she pulled back and brought Ty Lee in close for a headlock. Nadi figured the best way to handle Ty Lee was to keep her down and unable to use her agility at all.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:12 am

Ty lee could not believe how quickly Nadi gained control in this match as the former acrobat had underestimated how strong the white haired girl was. To make matters worse for the Indian girl was the fact that she was now trapped in one of the corners while being smothered by her opponent as Ty lee was never so glad to hear the referee start to count because of a ropebreak.

Still that relieve only lasted until the count of four when the former acrobat got pulled away from the ropes and closer to Nadi only to be trapped in a headlock soon after. Luckily this did give the Indian girl a better position to fight back from as she would try to ram her elbow into the white girl's side as hard as she can while screaming ''you're right Nadi I was taking it easy on you but that's over now''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next