Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Nadi didn't have time to talk back as her hands went about trying to get free from Ty Lee's grasp. The scissor was strong and doing a good job of taking her breath away but Nadi wasn't about to give up so soon. Slapping her legs for a few seconds before she attempted to pry them off by force, though the lack of air was still a problem for her.

Desperate she pushed herself so that she was bridged on her feet and instead grabbed around her leg and twisted her head. Hoping to break out enough to slide her head free if she couldn't overpower her legs.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker - Page 3 Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Ty lee would just smile at Nadi as she would feel the other woman slap her legs and thought for a moment it may have bin a last spurt of endurance before the girl would tap. Only for the white haired girl to go back to trying to pry her legs open once more as the former acrobat had to use all the strength she had to make sure her opponent would stay trapped in the headscissors.

With that hurdle pasted the Indian girl thought she had this match in the bag when once again Nadine surprised her by bridging on her feet and to the former acrobat's surprise twist her head and slip her head free as Nadi had escaped the headscissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:47 pm

She fought her way free, slowly but surely. Fighting to get to a situation she could handle as powering her way out didn't work. Sliding her head free and bridging thankfully did as she pushed out of her legs and stumbled backwards, nearly falling backwards on her butt as she took a deep breathe.

"Damn her legs are strong. Its like I was being squeezed out by a snake." She muttered to herself as she slowly got up to her feet and looked at Ty Lee.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:20 am

Ty lee was disappointed when she was unable to keep Nadi trapped in the headscissors but had to admit that the white haired girl did find a cleaver way to escape it by bridging to slide her head free. That combined with the compliment she heard the other wrestler mutter caused the former acrobat to smile as she whisper ''thanks for the compliment but I do believe you would have rather gotten squeezed by me then a slimy snake Nadi'' in a teasing tone.

After that the the Indian girl would slowly get back to her feet as she got back in an wrestling stance as she had to once again find a way to bring her opponent down to the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Nadine chose no to respond to that comment. Instead wanting to get back up to her feet and get back into position for a fight. Ty Lee was a good grappler which meant that trying to outwrestle her might be ill advised. In that case she would have to resort to her fists to handle things.

Moving in like she was going to grapple with her again she would instead change things up at the last second and go for a punch aimed at her chest and follow it up with a punch at her face to stagger her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Ty lee was a bit disappointed when the other wrestler would not respond to her comment as so far she had enjoyed her battle with words in the moments between letting their fists do the talking with Nadi. Still it seemed that the white haired girl had just that in mind as after both girls made it back to her feet and when to lock up again for a grapple.

That seem to have bin a trap as just as the former acrobat was about to lock up did her opponent chance what she had bin attempting as she when for a punch to the Indian's chest that connected and forced her to take a step back. The follow up punch to her face caused Ty lee to stumble back even further as she had not expected her opponent to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Changing the pace of the match Nadi couldn't help but smile about how much it caught her opponent off guard and sent her back trying to keep on her feet. Not exactly a fist fighter by any means Nadine didn't think that she could keep the match going like that and have a reasonable shot at winning, so shed have to change things up a little more.

Going for a shot at Ty Lee's belly to fold her up she would try to knock her down with an uppercut tot he floor. If that worked Nadi would attempt to straddle the girl and go for another breast smother to her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Ty lee had made a mistake by getting closer and would be send backwards while staying on her feet from the two punches that connected with her body. So with the former acrobat stumbling backwards and a bit dazed from punch to her face it made it impossible to guard herself as the next punch made contact with her belly causing her to bend forward.

After that punch she got knocked down onto her ass with one hell of an uppercut from the white haired girl before she got pushed down and straddled by Nadi as she barely noticed that the white haired girl was lowering her upper body down and go for another breastsmother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 am

Pushing down on her face with her breasts Nadine was able to force Ty Lee into another smother while she had her pinned down. Looking up her mind began to think of if it could work this time or if Ty Lee would just break out again, though if she did Nadi was confident she could keep on the attack.

"Come on Ty why don't you give in, you know this isn't going to end any other way." She taunted as she kept up the attack as remained seated.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:19 am

Ty lee was in a bit of trouble at the moment as she was on her back with the white haired girl's breasts covering her mouth and nose effectively cutting off the former acrobat's air. Sill the Indian girl would not go down without a fight as she knew that trying to respond would be useless and actually get her in more then less trouble.

So with that in mind Ty lee would try to push off and roll them around so that Nadi was the one on her back and allow her to breath unless the other wrestler had something else in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next