by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker - Page 7 Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Nadi growled at Ty Lee's outburst, considering she had been doing just fine so far in the match she wondered what made her think she wasn't on her level. Cause if it was just because she was a rookie Nadi was going to take her time tearing that notion apart. Though she needed to break apart and get some distance as Ty Lee got out of her hold.

Standing back up and looking at the acrobat she wondered what she could do, then she put her hands up. So far Ty Lee didn't seem to be very good when it came to a fist fight and while Nadi was hardly an expert maybe this could be her way of keeping things under control as she came in and tries to jab her across the face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker - Page 7 Empty Re: Debut match! Ty Lee vs Nadine Hawker

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:34 pm

After Ty lee had said that she , and crawled towards the ropes as she used them to pull herself onto her feet. With not to much difficulty the former acrobat mad it to her feet as she did wonder why she was able to break free so easily after her outburst. As for a moment the Indian teen thought that maybe this was part of Nadine's plan when she turned around and saw her opponent had created some distance between the two of them.

So taking the moment to breath in and out as she regained a bit of strength as she hoped to use her speed to her advantage.That plan got disrupted when she was forced into a fistfight as she had to avoid her opponent's jabs as Ty lee was more used for quick but weak strikes rather then actually throw punches.Still that did not mean the former acrobat would not fight back as she would lash out with a kick after avoiding the jab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 am

This match had to reach a conclusion soon, Nadi not only wanted to win but she had to show Ty Lee who was on whos level. Throwing her punches and trying to connect she was slightly surprised they didn't quite make there mark as her fists hit nothing but air. Instead all she got for her efforts was a kick to her side as tried to move in and flinch to the sides.

"Ahh!" She groaned as she moved around a bit looking frustrated that her tactic didn't work like she wanted to and instead tried again by trying to send a punch to her chest and face to try and back her up against the ropes. "You just gonna run the whole time?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am

Ty lee had bin avoiding the punches so far when she got the chance to land a blow of her own as she went for a kick to the sides of Nadine. The blow was enough to cause her opponent to flinch and groan as the former acrobat would attempt to close the distance. The Indian teen hoped that she could push the other wrestler , and cause her to fall backwards only to walk right into a punch to the chest.

''FUCK!'' moaned the Indian teen in pain as she holds her chest only to get hit with an second punch to her face causing her to stumble backwards into the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Nadi wanted to stay on the attack and as she pushed her backwards and up near the ropes. Ty Lee tried to defend herself but ended up taking the punches to her chest that ended her chances to escape as she scrambled to the ropes. From there Nadi tried to close the gap and throw a punch towards her face.

"Looks like sour not on my level instead." Nadi said as she grabbed her hair and tried to get behind her to set up her finisher. Going for a backbreaker to drop Ty Lee to the floor and then trying to wrap her arms around her body for the bearhug to start squeezing the fight out of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Ty lee was stumbling towards the ropes after taking that punch to the face as she would bring her arms up to protect it from another blow. While that attack did happen it was not as the Indian teen had predicted as she had prepared herself for another punch only to feel the white haired teen grab her hair from behind , and lift her off the ground for a backbreaker as she landed on Nadi's knee.

After that Ty lee was easily picked up after her opponent wrapped her arms around her body , and began squeezing the life out of the former acrobat with an bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:45 am

Holding onto Ty Lee as tight as she could the crowd witnessed the acrobat being subjected to a tight bearhug as Nadi tried to break her in two if she wouldn't submit. This had to end this match as she wanted to show her and everyone else that she was on Ty Lee's level and that the girl was a fool for doubting her.

"You done? Or do I need to knock you out to prove my point. Cause I'm taking this match, its just up to you to decide how painful that win is." She said holding her in place as her arms tensed from the pressure.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Ty lee was having the air squeezed out of her as the white haired teen had her trapped in a tight bearhug. Still the former acrobat had no intention of giving up so easily as she did not want to lose by submission to a rookie.So after hearing Nadi asking if she was done , and when that was not the cause threaten to knock her out as she got the choice to decide how painful her defeat would be.

The fact that Nadi was that confident caused Ty lee to glare at the other wrestler as she replies back ''I won't give up so do your best and try to knock me out , but doubt you got the skill to do that rookie''as she attempts one last time to pry open the white haired woman's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Nadi was more then a little sick of 'rookie' this and 'rookie' that to the girl losing to the rookie and it only motivated her tightening the hold as best she could despite her own issue with maintaining it. "Squeeze hard and long enough and everyone passes out Ty. Whether you want me too or not I'm taking this match and we'll see whos calling who a rookie."

With that she closed her eyes and held on for dear life as she wouldn't stop squeezing for all she was worth until the bell rang and she was declared the victor of this match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Ty Lee attempt to break free was not working as she could not pry open the white haired teen's hands apart , and as a result was struggling to breath as she could barely breath while trapped in the bearhug. To make it worse was the fact that what Nadi was saying was true as the former acrobat knew if she continued to be stubborn that she likely end up passing out as a result of the hold.

So reluctantly the Indian teen would just yell ''fine I give up , but just release me already'' as the referee would call for the bell as she hears those words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next