Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson - Page 5 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by RJD Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:54 am

Zoey would feel the headscissors tighten and let out a mix between a growl and a groan, the tenacious bluenette could take a beating though and wouldn't let herself be too shaken by the pain. After a slight moment of slowdown Zoey would attempt to fall backwards into the mat, slamming Emily to it in a electric chair slam.

After landing the attack Zoey would try to sit up before moving herself on the mat and trying to lean on Emily's body, the nasty scot going for another cocky pin.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson - Page 5 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:38 am

Well, that didn't work as Emily hoped. Lodging grunting as she slammed back first into the mat, she groaned and kicked the mat, wiping her face. It seeemd both her and Zoey were rather tolerate to pain.

Feeling Zoey lean on her for a pin, she quickly brought up she shoulder, grabbing at Zoey in an attempt grapple her.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:27 am

Zoey was used to doing cocky pins like these, usually the worst case scenario would be her opponent kicking out easier. But even then she would force the opponent to expend some energy and the breaking Scot would get some jeers.

After this match though she would have to re-evaluate the worst case scenario, Sort being suddenly grappled by her opponent. Zoey was naturally a slow wrestler and on top of that she was caught completely off guard, So the Bluenette would be left vulnerable for a time as Emily forced her way back into control.

Last edited by RJD on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Her father had taught Emily well in the art of grappling, so Emily was condiment in her ability. Attempting to wrap her legs around Zoeys waist, while placing her left arm around Zoeys neck, right hand on the back the head.

Hoping she was successful in locking in the he read naked choke, Emily leaned till her back was on the mat and sighed. If this didn't work, she could be in trouble.

"Go to sleep"

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:16 am

Zoey would struggle in the scissors, not quite being able to get free, then just to make matters worse her opponent would wrap one of her arms around Zoey's neck and put the other to the back of her head to lock in a rear naked choke.

This would actually act as a blessing in disguise though as Zoey thought of something, it was a pretty simple counter which if successful was fine by Zoey. Truthfully the bluenette was just glad to think of anything at a moment like this. When Emily leaned down onto the mat Zoey immediately would start trying to throw her arms back one at a time as she tried to elbow Emily hard in her sides.

Zoey hoped this would cause her opponent to let up the hold long enough for her to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 am

Keep it in place Emily, keep it in place. That was an, that Emily thought as she tried her damnedest to keep the hold locked in tight. To hercredit, Zoey wasn't going down without a fight, holding her ground by hitting Emily in the sides.

The blows hurt, the hold was starting to losses, yet Emily was still determined to keep it locked in, hoping to Zoey wouldn't power through and just drift off into unconsciousness.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:05 am

Despite the bluenette's will not to pass out she was still losing a bit too much oxygen, struggling to roll over onto her stomach and trying to get to her feet by moving into a crouching position before falling to the mat again. Sure her opponent was loosening the hold but Zoey was still finding it hard to continue struggling and as her opponent loosened up the hold the Scot would ease her resistance.

Zoey would fall harshly to the mat and throw one more weak elbow against Emily's gut before finally ending her resistance, the bluenette slowly slumping into the mat and moving into unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Emily was beginning to worry that Zoey would break out, the worst case scenario for her. Sighing, Emily did her best to keep the hold locked in, smiling as Zoey began to slowly go limp.

"That's it" she said, and once has e certain that her opponent was asleep, she would signal for the ref to check her and if she was truly unconscious, push her off and get up.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:17 am

After Zoey went limp the ref would lift the Scot's hand before then letting go, watching intensely as Zoey's hand fell back to the mat before then standing up and calling for the bell to be rang. 

With that the winner of the match would be decided and as Emily pushed Zoey's body the limp body of the Scot would fall onto the cold mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5