Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson Empty Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by RJD Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Zoey's theme " Danger Zone " would play as she slowly appeared in front of the fans, she would be met with a mixed reaction which would clearly irritate Zoey a little bit. The Scottish woman would be holding her Scotland flag in one hand and be using the other to give the crowd her middle finger, she had spent so long trying to get the fans to hate her and she finally gave up. If it was her over the top enterences that got her support then she would make them boring and be just as nasty as she was in matches, surely that would get her the reaction she wanted.
Zoey would slowly walk towards the ring while wearing her usual attire Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson AiXGKty

Zoey would then hand her flag to one of the ringside officials before walking to her corner and sitting atop the top rope, as much as she didn't want to make a show of her enterence she did feel a little bit odd doing so little. Regardless for now she would try to just get comfortable on the top rope as she waited for her opponent, ready to be just as petty and nasty as she always was.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:09 am

Apparently she was fighting a fellow Scottish women today. An interesting choice but it was something to do. Donning her usual attire of a sports bra, shorts and everything she felt she needed, Emily made her way outta her entrance. Waving the fans and seeming to be a good cheer, she had just won recently afterall.

Entering by rollingunder the ropes, Emily nodded a greeting to Zoey, going into her corner..

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Zoey would just watch as her opponent nodded her head, the blue haired woman deciding to leave the taunting till later on. Normally she would take this time to absolutely pick apart her opponent but truth be told she couldn't currently tell much about the woman, deciding to just wait until she has more ammunition.

" So you're the quiet type huh. I wonder if you stay quiet during your beat-down " Zoey would say as she looked towards her opponent. Waiting until the bell rang to try and run across the ring and throw her arm forward in a ruthless clothesline against Emily, Zoey wanting to use her strength to get an advantage. Perhaps it wasn't a smart idea for Zoey to charge an unknown opponent right out of the bat but the bluenette cared for little other than trying to show up her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:10 pm

"How quaint" Emily said in reply, resisting the urge to laugh. This was gonna be a fun ride, Emily could see that now. Sighing, she waited for the bell to ring, leaning in the corner as she did so.

Once the bell range, Emily made her way to the center, she noted that Zoey was going all out right at the start. Ducking under the clothesline, Emily tried to grab Joeys arm in an armlock, then throw her to the mat.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Zoey would be taken by surprise when her arm was grabbed and would try to wildly swing with her opposite arm, throwing a target-less punch. Zoey would let out a tiny grunt as she landed on the mat and would make a noise almost comparable to a growling animal as she was held against the mat. 

" If you were going to counter me so easily you could have at least did something a bit more impactful " Zoey would taunt with her face still touching the mat, before she would try to push her other arm against the mat, attempting to turn herself and get some leverage in her position. At this point in her career Zoey more or less knew it was a given that she was taking the first few hits, considering that she isn't anywhere near fast and that she was smaller than most so her reach was limited. She liked to focus more on trash talking and getting a general feeling for her opponent's style, although admittedly she spends way too much effort on the prior and too little on the later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:21 am

Emily rolled her eyes as Zoey began to taunt her, apparently not appericating the position she was in, sighing, she spoke "Noted"

She then tried to join Zoey on the mat, through Zoey turning made it a bit awkward, going for a simple arm around that while probably would 't make Zoey tap, would hurt a bit.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:22 pm

Zoey would initially struggle as Emily lowered herself to the mat but then would get an idea as she tried to turn herself against the mat and pull her opponent with her, planning to roll Emily's back against the mat to start a pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Apparently Zoey wanted to put up a fight now, taking a deep breath as she began to go with her plan. Of course, Zoey decided to turn herself over and pull Emily with her, going for a pin,

Cursing under her breath, Emily quickly let go of Zoey and managed to roll away from the pin. Sighing, she paced in her spot for a second, waiting for Zoey to come up.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Zoey would let out a little giggle as she got up to her feet before saying " I think that's my record for the quickest I've gotten out of that move. congratulations on being a part of that" Zoey would also shake her arm a little bit to try and shake off the pain, she did get out of the move fairly quickly and while the bluenette was confident she could have lasted longer in it she did note that her opponent actually managed to wretch her arm better than most wrestlers she had faced previously.

Once Zoey got up to her feet she would try to slowly approach the taller woman before suddenly lunging forward and trying to wrap her arm around Emily's head, attempting to lock the woman in a headlock for the moment. Squeezing hard and forcing Emily's face to brush against the side of her breasts a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:45 am

Emily only smirks a reply. A sarcastic smirk as her opponent began to get up. She seemed to be hurting baldly, hiding it behind what seemed to be a rather large ego. The pale skinned women resisted the urge to sigh.

Zoey suddenly lunged foreword, grabbing Emily's head and pulling her towards her chest...her face now on brushing the women's breast. Blushing slightly in embarrassment, Emily began to eblow the women in the stomach.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next