Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:33 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:29 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:22 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson - Page 4 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by RJD Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:55 am

Zoey would smile down at Emily as she watched the woman rolling on the mat, the bluenette feeling pretty good about herself as her opponent seemed to be in a fairly large amount of pain. " Don't worry little one, It'll all be over soon I don't like kicking your ass any more than you like it " Zoey would boast, talking slower than usual and having a condescending tone to her voice as she walked behind Emily and tried to pick the woman up by her hair into a standing position. Zoey clearly lying earlier as she attempted to cause more pain for her opponent while still wearing her confident smile.

Once Zoey had her opponent where she wanted her Zoey would quickly turn her opponent around and wrap her both her arms around her head before then turning around herself. Zoey attempting to have her opponent facing her back before putting all of her strength into using her arms to launch Emily over her body and onto her back in front of Zoey. Zoey falling to the mat herself as she tried to use her strength and the momentum of the fall to do her variation of a snap-mare that left her opponent with their back on the mat rather than in a seated position.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson - Page 4 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Oh, she was a bad liar. Emily knew that, through she didn't have much of a chance to object before Zoey picked her up by her black hair and beginning positions her for a snap mare.

Grunting as she landed, Emily kicked the mat a few times, holding her head. She groaned.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 am

Zoey would grin as she drove her opponent into the mat, the Scot glad to get the edge in the match as she tried to push Emily into a position on the mat where her back was against it. Zoey then cockily straddling her opponent before trying to grab both her arms and pin them down to the mat, while she bent her body forward and smiled down at Emily. 

" I like you, It's great that you just stay silent as I dig into you and I love having someone I can beat up and pin down " Zoey would say, her position not being quite as easy to maintain as she would have liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Still very groggy from the next moves, Emily gave little protest as Zoey pushed her onto her back, pinning her hands together.As the women leaned forward, Emily raised an eyebrow, through her head still hurt like all hell.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:01 am

Zoey would grin down at Emily for a second before moving up her body and attempting to sit on her chest with one knee on both of Emily's shoulders, Zoey going for a cocky pin more so to feed her currently growing ego. The bluenette trying to look as dominant as possible although it was incredibly likely that even the most damaged of opponents could break out of this pin.

The ref would notice that Emily's shoulders were pinned to the mat and would immediately raise her hand as she started to count the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:23 am

And now she went for the pin, apaparently thinking she had made her point. Oh, but Emily was not done, far from it, as Joey would soon find out.

Lifting her legs up, them being still free, she attempted to wrap them around Zoeys head and then pull her down to the mat, off her thus stopping the pin at two. She would then try to maneuver the hold into a head scissors, smiling a bit.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:40 am

Zoey would quickly be punished for her mistake, the bluenette's inflated ego popping as soon as she was pulled to the side easily by her opponent's headscissors before the ref had even reached a 2 count. " Whoa" Zoey would call out as she felt her neck being constricted, the blue haired wrestler letting out a slight squeal afterwards as her back fell to the mat and she attempted to pry the headscissors apart although most likely to no avail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:04 pm

She didn't seem to be expecting that. Perhaps next time she would think better then to make herself vulnerable to a headscissors....probably not. She seemed to be set in her ways.

Sighing, Emily kept the hold locked in, watching as Zoey struggled in the hold. She shook her head, rolling her eyes.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:32 am

Zoey would continue to struggle as she was stuck in the headscissors, the bluenette letting out a slight growl before trying to turn herself on the mat so that her front was facing the mat while her opponent had the scissors still locked in. If she managed to do that then Zoey would try to push off the mat before getting into a crouching position before finally then getting into a standing position and trying to fall backwards to slam Emily back first into the mat with an electric chair drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:26 pm

And now things were back in her favor. As they should be, Zoey didn't see I to exactly deserving of any grand accolades. Keeping the headscssors locked in tight, she grunted as Zoey began to lift her up. Hoping that she would wear Zoey down the point were she was unable to continue. Through more then likely she would end up the mat again, softly groaning.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next