Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson - Page 3 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by RJD Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Zoey would try to tighten her arms in the sleeper but would loosen the hold a little bit when she took an elbow to the gut which would cause Zoey to grunt as it left a lingering pain. Zoey would do her best to try and ignore the elbows and just keep the hold on, perhaps it wasn't a good idea as her hold was gradually weakening with each elbow but the bluenette was too stubborn to end the self destructive move.

Zoey would try to keep her legs wrapped around Emily's waist but it would get harder as her gut took more hits, Zoey's legs slowly starting to separate despite her effort to keep them together. For now Zoey tried to keep the hold locked in but it would probably provide a chance for counters from her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson - Page 3 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 pm

Feeling a bit light headed, Emil kept elbowing Zoey's gut, hoping that the hold would get looser and looser. She smiled a bit as the hold began to do so, Zoeys legs slowly but surely leaving her waist.

Once she was sure that she could try to let out one last elbow, harder then the last. Afterwards, she would begin trying to power her way of the hold, reaching for the ropes, and if she touched it, would let out a sigh of relief, before standing up.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Zoey would attempt to tighten her hold but before she could fully do so the bluenette would receive another hard elbow which would give her opponent the opportunity and time to get out of the hold, leaving Zoey against the mat while her opponent had gotten up to her feet.

Zoey would attempt to get to her feet after her opponent got to the ropes but might not be able to do so in time and likely would give her opponent the opening to attack again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:04 am

Chuckling as she began to regain her breath, Emily paced in place for a bit, doing small stretches. Noting as Zoey was vulnerable right now, getting up, she decided to move in for the attack.

"Yer choke could use some work" she said dryly. Letting out a hard kick to Zoey's side, she would then grab her by the arm, pull her up and then attempted to DDT her back into the mat.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Zoey would force herself up to her feet with a slight grumble, slightly irritated at the fact that her opponent didn't just stay still and take a beating. The bluenette would then let out a slight grunt when she was kicked in the side, although her body would show a bit more of a response as she keeled over before having her head driven into the mat with a ddt, the groan Zoey making this time being more audible as she turned into her back while against the mat.

" Shut up you twat " Zoey would respond, she had picked up on the fact that her opponent had a Scottish accent and figured out she would likely understand her. Zoey reverting back to her natural dialect and way of trash talking without really intending to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Chuckling at Zoey's oh so creative insult, Emily made a tsk tsk noise with her mouth, before getting back to work.

Moving towards Soey, she quickly descended upon her and tried to lock in an anaconda vise, noting that her back was on the mat. Sitting on her right side, she used to her left arm to lock in the choke.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Zoey would hear her opponent's sassy response and would let out a barely audible growl before she was suddenly rushed by her opponent, Zoey trying to get up to her feet but being slammed back down again as Emily grasped onto her.

Unfortunately for the bluenette she would then be locked in yet another painful hold as her opponent wrapped her arm around Zoey's neck for a anaconda vice. Zoey despite her efforts not to would let out a few grunts as she tried to slowly turn her body so that Emily would be on her side with Zoey leaning over her, unfortunately for Zoey this didn't be enough to end the move though so she would try to wrap her arms around Emily's waist before getting up to a crouching position to try and put her plan into action.

Zoey would then yell out " Ahhhhh!" In a battle-cry as she attempted to lift Emily up into the air, showing off some of her amazing strength as she tried to lift the bigger woman before attempting to then drop her to the mat in a back suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:30 am

Things seemed to be going well so far, and Emily was enjoying herself. It felt good to be on the winning side of things, the sens of control you got was exhilarating.

She felt Zoey trying to reposition herself, causing Emily tone an awkward spot. She tried to adjust herself, but Zoey soon had a good grip around her waist.

As her opponent let out a battle cry, Emily gulled, before yelping as her body slammed hard into the mat. Groaning, she held her head, laying on the mat.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Zoey would grow a cocky smile after landing that suplex, slowly standing back up to her feet and waving towards the crowd to a range of mixed reactions. Zoey would then slowly turn around to look back at the hopefully still downed Emily before grabbing the woman by her head and trying to lift her up onto her knees, just so Zoey could then take a few steps back before running towards Emily and attempting to pull back her own knee before lunging it into her opponent's chest. 

" And she scores! " Zoey would yell out before laughing, she hadn't really planned to do something which entertained herself so much but one thing was for sure. This was going to be something Zoey did a lot more often. If there was one thing Zoey loved to do then it surely had to be disrespecting opponents and playing around in her matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Well, things took a turn. It seemed Zoey had found her fighting spirit. Groaning as Zoey picked her up by her head and lifted her up to her knees. The knee to the chest sent her back to the mat, rolling and groaning. Holding her chest also.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next