by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Zoey would notice her opponent blushing and would giggle a bit before saying " Oh don't be shy, give them a quick peck if you want " The bluenette would joke as she tightened her hold to try and push her opponent's face further against them. Zoey would quickly pay for her taunting though as she suddenly took an elbow to the stomach that would cause her to loosen her hold which would probably leave an opening for Emily to escape or do a move of her own. 

Zoey after taking the elbow to her stomach would let out a light grunt as her body slightly bended around her opponent's elbow, Zoey waiting a second with her arm more or less just around Emily's head without any pressure being applied.

Zoey being a bit stubborn with the hold though would try to ignore the pain again as she attempted to tighten her headlock again. Zoey definitely wasn't making the right moves here.

Back to top Go down

Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoey Hamilton vs Emily Anderson

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:59 pm

It wasn't exactly hard to breath in this hold, through Emil did feel a bit light headed. She really wanted to get out of this hold, if only to get away from...those.

Contuning to elbow Zoey, she noted Zoey was beginning to loosen a bit. Smiling, she tried to push Zoey away with all her strength away from her, then went out two quick jabs at her face when she was free.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Zoey would try to keep the hold on for as long as possible but after being elbowed a few more times and then shoved away Zoey would be forced to release the hold before turning back towards Emily and being nailed with two jabs to the face. Zoey would let out a slight grunt when each one hit and wouldn't be able to bring her arms up beforehand. She would try to cover her face with her arms after the second jab though, planning to protect her face from getting any more punishment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:13 am

It seemed Emily had the advantage. Atleast right new. Her opponent was on the defensive, the women now trying to block any further jabs.

Moving forward, Emil tried to knee her in the gut, grab at her head and then DDT her to the mat, before mounting her back and doing a hammerlock as a sort of resting move.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:20 am

Zoey would react slowly as she saw the knee directed towards her grunt and wouldn't be able to block it in time, Zoey instead letting out a gasp of air followed by a grunt on impact as she suddenly tried to lunge forward towards her opponent.

Muck to the blunettes dismay though it seemed this was the wrong decision as right when Zoey attempted to move forward she would have her head grabbed and drove into the matt, causing Zoey to let out a grunt as she was stunned for long enough to be locked into the hammerlock. Zoey would start to try and push up against the mat as she held back pained noises but wouldn't be able to do much to improve her situation as her opponent weighed down on her currently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:24 am

Things were going well, better then Emily expected in fact. It was...disappointing. Through Emily didn't mind too much, it was nothing to get flustered about.

"So about that beating earlier..." She said purposely trailing off, she kept the hammerlock in place.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:34 pm

" The beatings still coming, it's just been pushed back a bit " Zoey would say as she tried to suddenly throw her head back, trying to headbutt her opponent basically anywhere she could. Although hitting her opponent's own head would probably be the best outcome for the nasty bluenette. 

Immediately after her attempt Zoey would try to reach back with her other arm and punch at Emily's sides, making this hold as difficult for her opponent to maintain as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Chuckling, Emily melt the hold locked in. This was stubborn, both a good and bad trait, Emily supposed. She wondered this was gonna go from here,closing sing her eyes to think.

She let out a Yelp as Zoey head butted her. The women was fighting back now it seemed, follows by a few punche to side and head. Grunting with each hit, Emily rolled off the women.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:29 pm

After Emily rolled of Zoey, the blue haired scot would try to roll back onto her front before pouncing on her opponent, trying to land on her opponent's back and pin her to the mat for a second before suddenly whipping her arm round and tightly coiling it around Emily's neck and then moving her other arm in an attempt to complete her sleeper hold.

" Oh look at this, you managed to lose your position already. You're about the 3rd most useless person I've met in the ring " Zoey would taunt as she tried to fall back to the mat. The bluenette attempting to then wrap her legs around Emily's back while keeping the sleeper hold in tact. Trying to squeeze her legs and her arms to make Emily's time spent in this hold a memorable affair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:45 am

Zoey seemed to have a odd sense of pride, of course, Emily did make a mistake there, one she may pay for. Depending on what Zoey had in that little mind of hers.

Apparently it was a rear naked choke. Gagging as Zoey wrapped her arms around her neck. She sighed, knowing what to do instantly, she began elbow Zoey in the gut, till she let go. Along with putting up a mighty struggle to make it hard to hold on to her.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next