by Yori Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 8 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:03 pm

Yagyu would glare at Touko weakly, a trickle of blood also rolling from the corner of her mouth before uttering, "N...Never." As she finished her sentence, she would start to choke again as Touko would start to strangle her with the microphone cord. Yagyu would move her arms up and hold on to Touko's arms as she tightened the cord, feeling herself being lifted up in the air slightly as she choked, her legs dangling in the air. Yagyu would be muttering inaudible nonsense, before her eye would completely roll back and her mouth hung open with blood trickling down as Touko kept strangling her up in the air.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 8 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Touko was unsatified... she hadn't won yet! Sending a couple more brass-knuckled punches to her battered opponent's face, "wake up bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Yagyu was completely knocked out and she wouldn't wake up no matter what Touko did. As she kept her strangled in the air and punched her face with the brass knuckle, causing her to bleed more, she would just hang limply. Before Touko could land another hit, a man would walk in wearing a blue zip up jacket and baggy pants and shout, "Enough!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Touko would drop Yagyu onto the now-bloodstained mat before standing up and addressing the man that had just arrived. "What the hell do you want? Who the hell do you think you are interupting my match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:11 pm

The man would tip the fedora he was wearing lower and said, "I'm her manager. She's had enough and she's clearly in no position to admit defeat so I'm doing it on her behave. Now let her go."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:13 pm

"Well by that logic isn't she now my prisoner of war? Can't i drag her back to my apartment like I did last time? If i do recall she agreed to those terms?" Touko said kicking Yagyu's head a couple times trying to get a response. Touko would take a look around the room, blood, cum, broken wood, bent chairs... she had done a good job, she was proud of herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Manager would tip his fedora up and glare at Touko, "In the condition she's in, there's no way in hell I'm going to let her go any where with you. Now I'll say it again; let her go." Manager would quickly glance at Yagyu's horrible state and would also have to think of a way to explain to Hibari what has happened to Yagyu without her freaking out.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:17 pm

"And if I don't?" Touko would say leaning lazily on the ropes. "What are you gonna do if I don't?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Manager let out a frustrated sigh as he would look back up at Touko, "Contract states I can't lay a finger on ya but if you don't cooperate, I have someone who'll be more than happy to be your opponent. Abigail!"
Appearing behind the door, Abigail Snow would walk into the room obediently and stand behind Manager.
I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 8 Silent15

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 pm

Touko's eyes widened, she hopped out of the ring leaving yagyu to litterally stew in her own juices. "Oh ho ho ho... so... this is an interesting turn of events!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next