by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 4 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:35 pm

Yagyu screamed in pain each time Touko punched her vulnerable thigh. After a few punches, she would feel herself being picked up into a piledriver and slammed down on top of one of the steel chairs. Yagyu's eye would roll up and spit would fly out as she attempted to scream in pain but no noise came out. When Touko would release her, Yagyu would flop down on the mat unconscious, drooling from her hanging mouth.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 4 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:40 pm

Touko wasn't done with this bitch yet, and she wasn't sleeping through this either. Taking her time while yagyu was sufficiently incapacitated, Touko slid out of the ring and began setting up one of her three tables. Feeling a wave of inspiration she would drag the unconscious Yagyu up to one of the turnbuckles and remove her top right in front of one of the automated cameras! Touko's sadism was in full swing as she slapped the bitch awake only to slam her in a devastating face buster all the way to the outside table! but considering her opponent's breast size, they might collide first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Yagyu would groan and stir when she felt herself being repeatedly slapped and found herself topless and in a corner. Before she could react, Touko would grab her and slam her down with a buster so hard that she flung outside the ring and slammed right down on to the table, her breasts cushioning majority of the crash but she would slam right through the table and lay in between the two parts of the now broken table groaning in pain.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Touko would laugh triumphantly from atop the turnbuckle "One down! Three to go!" Touko was reveling in breaking her... If she could help it this girl would never defy her ever again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Yagyu would turn on her back and rest her arms atop on the tilted sides of the broken table, heaving for air, her breasts red from the crash and moving up and down as she breathed in and out.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:50 pm

Touko was rapidly growing bored of just watching her opponent... it was time to break her even further, Climbing as high as she could to the top rope she'd spring herself off and land feet first on Yagyu's already aching breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Yagyu would breathe heavily as she laid in between the table. Yagyu would open her eye, ready to get up when her eye would wide and her tongue shot out as she screamed in pain when Touko would land on her breasts, throwing her head back as she would actually end up pissing herself!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:00 am

Touko couldn't believe it! She had actually made her opponent piss herself! This was fucking hilarious! "Oh man, please tell me that just happened!" Touko would say casually getting to her feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:02 am

Yagyu would remain laying on the ground, twitching as piss stained her bikini bottom and flowed down the side. Yagyu's head would be lulled up, her eyes halfway rolled up and her mouth opened with her tongue sticking out, her whole body twitching.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:03 am

"That can't be all you can muster, you wouldn't last five minutes in a deathmatch..." Touko would grab another handfull of her fluffy white hair and toss her back into the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next