by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 5 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:07 am

Yagyu would limply hang down, twitching as Touko picked her up and threw her back into the ring, landing in a face down and ass up position.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 5 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:12 am

Touko knew just the way to wake this sleepy bitch up! Taking her sweet time, posing for the cameras at every opportunity she would strip the padding off of every corner of the ring! once she completed her task she would prepare for another Midnight Carnival!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:14 am

Yagyu would scream in pain when she felt Touko bring her up again and dragged her around the ring for another Midnight Carnival except this time she didn't have the padding of the turnbuckles to cushion her head as she would be smashed head first into every corner, her head pounding as she hit solid metal.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:17 am

Dropping her opponent in the center of the ring Touko would nudge the mic into her stubborn opponent's face. "You've already pissed yourself, what else can I do to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:18 am

Yagyu would flop on the mat on her back, her breasts heaving up and down as Touko dropped her. Her entire body would be sprawled out and one of her pig-tails fell on top of her neck as she heaved for air.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:20 am

Touko would finish setting up the second table in the center of the ring while her opponent attempted to catch her breath. "So whaddya say, do we keep going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:22 am

Yagyu would wheeze and take in shallow breathes as she would look up at Touko with a weak eye and uttered weakly, "I'll...never...surrender."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:27 am

"Your choice" Touko would say with a bright smile flashing a peace sign before lifting Yagyu to her feet once again. "We really should take these off, they are starting to smell..." Touko would say before removing her bottoms and tossing them out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:29 am

Yagyu would blush in embarrassment as she felt Touko taking off her bikini bottom but was in too much pain to stop her. Now she was completely naked in the middle of the ring, her face red in embarrassment and frustration at how hopeless she was.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:24 pm

"Oh, come on! There is no way your 'that' modest." The cruel woman said before kicking yagyu directly in the spine! While she recoiled in pain, Touko took this oppurtunity to wrap the microphone wire around Yagyu's neck pulling the cord as tight as she could!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next