by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 9 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:30 am

Manager nor Abigail would be fazed at all as Touko jumped out the ring and confront the two. Abigail had wondered why Manager had pulled her out of her match with Sophia and now realized why, Yagyu clearly needed their help. Abigail's emotionless face would stay unchanged as she stared at Touko and quickly glanced at her Manager who nodded.
Abigail would stare down at the heel and said in her monotone voice, "Touko Murasaki aka Skull or the Purple Shade. Specialty, Submission. Type: Powerhouse. You use your brute strength to beat down your opponents until they can no longer fight back and if that does not work, you goes with cheap shots. You're two signature moves are Death to the Queen and Midnight Carnival, two devastating moves that can critically injure your opponents. Your finisher is Crossbone Special, a modified Romero Style where you cross your opponent's arms over her chest and pull down until they tap out or pass out. Wrestling at several different wrestling associations, you were always kicked out due to your dangerous behaviour in the ring." As Abigail recited the information on Touko she pulled up from memory, she never broke eye contact from the heel. Manager scratched the back of his head before saying, "Abigail Snow, she's memorized all your moves, weaknesses, matches and anything about ya. Final warning, let Yagyu go or Abigail would be more than happy to show you how much she knows about you."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 9 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:34 am

Touko would glare at first but calm herself down, she had a great idea! Touko would belt out a near maniacal laugh. "Alright... Abigail Snow... I'll let you stop my match, hell I'll let you call it a no contest. But let me wager you this... Abigail... you and me... winner takes all! If you win I'll be your POW, or hell I'll even leave the AFW for a month! But if I win, I want you and yagyu for 24 hours!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:37 am

Manager was about to say something before to his surprise Abigail spoke on her won. "Fine. But I want more than that," Abigail said as she stared down at Touko with her cold eyes, "I win, don't ever go near any of my friends. Not Yagyu or anyone associated with her." Manager would glance at Abigail but just let out a small grunt. He was confident in Abigail so if she was willing to accept Touko's offer than he was fine with anything.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:45 am

Touko would extend her blood-soaked hand to shake on the agreement. "Alright... sounds good... i'll be waiting for a call..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:50 am

Abigail would look down at Touko's bloody hand and not accept it. She would narrow her eyes into a glare of sorts and glare at Touko, "You don't have honour or pride." As Abigail had her stand off with Touko, Manager climbed into the ring and wrap Yagyu up with his sweater, carefully covering her and whipping the blood from her face with a handkerchief before picking her up bridal style and slipping out the ring, cradling her close to him. Heading towards the door he would turn his head back slightly, "Abigail, you'll have your chance. We have other matters to attend." Abigail would glare at Touko one last time before turning around and followed Manager out the door to leave Touko alone in the room.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:54 am

Before leaving herself Touko would take another look around the devestated room, damn was she was proud of herself.

NO CONTEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9