by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! Empty I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:00 am

I Quit Match!
Conditions: The match is over when the opponent is able to make their opponent say, "I quit!". The match will not end even after a tap out, knockout, pin ups or any other form of winning conditions. The match will take place in a private ring at one of AFW's private facilities. There will be no ref so there are no DQs or rope breaks. As a bonus, the winner is allowed to keep the loser as their POW for an unspecified amount of time

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! Yagyu_16

Yagyu would enter the special room the officials had set up for her rematch against Touko. After her last humiliating defeat and experience with Touko, Yagyu couldn't get it out of her mind...more or less. She wasn't sure whether she was angry for the humiliation she had went through or that...she actually enjoyed being dominated by the woman. Yagyu would shake her head as she climbed into the ring, the only light that lit the room was the one over the ring. Yagyu had decided to wear her bikini this match as she felt it would be more efficient considering this might be a long match and she would be able to move and breath easier in this. She would climb into the ring and wait in the center of the ring for Touko to show up, her arms crossed over her busty breasts.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 am

Touko was beyond ecstatic. She had pulled a few strings and threatened a few people in order to get this match off the ground. Tokou couldn't believe it, she agreed to the stipulations! Touko made her way into the private room, she was more than happy to completely obliterate this girl in private or public! As she made her way to the ring she cupped her own breasts, as a way of checking that one of the many toys she smuggled into this match was still there. "I got this... and everything else under the ring..." Touko wouldn't be able to control herself for much longer... Touko slid into the ring and presented a microphone with a long cord, she dropped it into the center of the ring before walking towards yagyu, pressing her modest bust against Yagyu's frankly oversized breasts. "Miss me that much?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:20 am

Yagyu would glare at Touko as her opponent walked up to her and looked up to face her as their breasts would be pressed up against together. "Like hell," Yagyu responded coldly, "I just want to destroy you like you did to me!" Yagyu would get ready to lock up with Touko into a test of strength and give it everything she got.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:45 am

"Oh ho ho ho ho" Touko would take a step back and grin evily. "Exciting is it not? We have this ring, this room and everything in it, all to ourselves! And all I have to do is make you admit defeat into that microphone, and then we can have another night of fun... by the way did you make it home on your own?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:48 am

Yagyu would grit her teeth as Touko made small talk and taunted her while they were in their test of strength, seemingly taking no effort in facing Yagyu. Yagyu would remember how embarrassed she was when she awoke naked in the hallway, glad it was her manager that found her and brought her home. Least to say though, he was the last person she wanted to see her completely beaten and vulnerable. Yagyu wasn't going to let that happen again. "Sh-Shut up," Yagyu growled as she would try to push Touko back with more force.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:16 am

Touko would take advantage of her buxom opponent's sudden attack by suddenly attempting to plant her fist firmly into Yagyu's right breast applying as much force as she could. Touko would then proceed to laugh maniacally as she would attempt to grab another handfull of Yagyu's hair and drag her over to the ropes proceeding to drag Yagyu's face against the ropes! If she was in luck she could complete her midnight carnival maneuver!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:22 am

Yagyu's eye would go wide and cry out in pain when Touko threw a vicious punch to her right breast. Yagyu would stumble back and double over only to feel Touko grab her hair and drag her, slamming on the rope and dragging her across it. Yagyu shut her eye and screamed in pain as she felt the rough rope scrap across her face and being slammed into each corner of the turnbuckle. Yagyu's face would be stinging and woozy as she hit each turnbuckle headfirst.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:07 pm

This bitch had no idea what she was gettimg her stupid ass into! Touko would release the poor girl and drop her breasts-first into the mat before sliding out of the ring looking for a way to make this more fun... Touko lifted open the ring apron looking through the multitude of blunt objects to break over Yagyu's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Yagyu would groan as Touko released her and she would fall on her breasts, smushing them against the mat as she would lay in the center, breathing heavily, waiting for Touko to come back.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Yes! Everything that she could ever want was under the ring! Wanting to start things off right she would grab a couple chairs, shoving them into the ring, followed by a dog collar and chain! "Hey, Yagyu! I brought a couple toys, hope you doing mind!" Touko would say in a sing-song voice before sliding back in the ring herself, grabbing hold of one of the chairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next