by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 6 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:27 pm

Yagyu would glare at Touko in anger but would let out a cry when Touko kicked her in the back. But as she would tumble tumble forward, she would feel Touko wrapping the microphone wire around her neck and pulling extremely tight! She would open her mouth to scream but could only let out utters as the cord constricted around her neck. Yagyu would attempt to pry the cord off but had no success as the cord dug deeper into her neck.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch! - Page 6 Empty Re: I Quit! Yagyu vs Skull! Rematch!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Touko would pull the cord even tighter, with no referee to get in her way she could play with this pathetic toy as much as she wanted... that was when a spark of sadistic inspiration came over her, she dragged the poor gagging girl out of the ring once again before slamming her head into the ringpost and grabbing hold of the hitachi she had smuggled into the room....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Yagyu gasped and clawed at the air as Touko tightened the cord around her neck. Yagyu's face was red now and her eye would be rolled half way up as she panted and wheeze. She would gag and choke more when Touko started to pull her like a dog and smashed her head against one of the ringpost and crumpled to the ground, face down and ass in the air.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Touko released the cord from the poor girl's neck... she would want to hear this... and she would also want the viewers at home to hear it too! Shoving the microphone in Yagyu's face with her right hand, the heel turned on the hitachi with her left pressing it firmly against Yagyu's exposed pussy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Yagyu would finally be able to breath when the cord uncoiled around her neck but would then scream in pleasure as Touko pressed the hitachi on her pussy and kept it firmly in place. Yagyu upper body would shoot up as she tosses her head back with a slutty face as the vibrator pressed up against her pussy and clit, sending her to an immediate orgasm due to the sensitivity of her pussy currently as drool and spit spewed out her mouth as she came.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:00 am

Nudging the mic against Yagyu's face once more Touko would give her a couple more jolts of pleasure with the hitachi! "You know why the AFW let you back in the ring with me?" Touko would say not expecting an answer. "Because our last match made bank! People love to watch you suffer! So i asked a few favors and got all of these fun toys brought in! Wasn't that nice of me? I'm making the AFW so much money right now! Do you have any idea how many horny otaku are watching this on the internet!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:03 am

Tears would start to swell up in her eye as she couldn't help but continuing to make the slutty face, her eye completely rolled back as a huge slutty smile was on her face with her tongue sticking out. Yagyu would scream louder when Touko increased the hitachi's power and the vibrator sent her over the edge as she would not only cum but squirt and piss herself at the same time!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:09 am

Touko was absolutely disgusted... this bitch was enjoying herself... if she was enjoying herself... than Touko couldn't enjoy herself!! This infuriated the heel as she immediatly dropped the hitachi and slammed Yagyu's head into the pool of fluids on the cold hard floor!! "Come on bitch! Say it! Tell me you quit! Or better yet! Admit that you're a fucking masochist!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:12 am

Yagyu would cum one more time before Touko dropped the hitachi and grabbed her head only to slam her down hard in her own puddle of juices. With her tongue out, she would end up licking her own juice up as Touko held her down. Yagyu was exhausted but when she heard Touko's enraged statement, she would weakly smirk at her and say, "I'd rather get crushed, bent, and be choked out than ever admitting that."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:20 am

Touko was going to break this girl over her fucking knee... both figurally and literally!! Touko would grab another handfull of fluffy white hair and toss girl back into the ring, taking her time to return herself, she slid the remaining table and riding crop into the ring and finally slid back in herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next