Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Interrupting a Celebration

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Interrupting a Celebration  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interrupting a Celebration

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Allison looked around waiting on Cassandra to finish up with trying on her clothes. Of course it wouldn’t take her long, but still it was kinda boring without her friend by her side. Then Allison felt a hand starting to pat on her shoulder, with a familiar voice accompanying it. The small blond would look to see who exactly was behind her, only to be horrified that the lioness she had faced, Any Evans, stood behind her.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! she would think to herself frozen once again just from the sight of her. Amy was the last person she wanted to see, and Allison didn’t really know what to do. She pretty much knew why the woman was in front of her, and it wasn’t to have a nice chat. But Unlike their first encounter, Allison wasn’t going to run away. “Yep I was just celebrating me and Cassandra’s first victory, how are you doing with that by the way?” the blond would say confidently while standing firm. Amy wasn’t going to have the satisfaction of seeing Allison scared today.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:13 pm

"I was taking my friend Chelsea out shopping. You remember Chelsea right? The girl your friend insulted for no reason and the one you had the nerve to show no respect to despite her being nothing but polite to the both of you." Amy said not the slightest bit fazed by Allison trying to act tough, she had already seen her act and look scared, so she knew that she was just a little bit of in need of motivation to remember why she didn't want to be in the ring with her.

"Now why do you have to say it like that. We both know what your talking about. What you think your victory insults me? Winning and losing is a part of the business. What matters is how you handle things, so tell me are you going to stand there and try to insult me further or are you going to show some respect and shake a fellow competitors hand?" Amy said as she stuck her hand out for Allison to shake.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:20 am

Allison listened as Amy spoke to her, hearing how she was still a bit pissed about them ‘disrespecting’ Chelsea. The brit didn’t really think they did anything bad in their match, but obviously the bigger blond thought otherwise. Still Amy would continue somewhat mad about Allison mentioning their victory since it apparently didn’t matter to her.

Amy would then extend her hand ask Allison if she was going to shake it. Honestly the small blond didn’t really want to considering the feeling that the girl in from of her was planning something for her. Still she didn’t want to seem like she was too scared to shake Amy’s hand, so Allison would take the the hand saying, “Fine I guess there’s really no reason for us to fight anymore, right?”

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:49 am

Amy accepted the handshake and shook it as she stared at Allison before turning and looking at the clothes. "What reason did we have before? Its not like either side did anything outside of the rules of the match correct? Except maybe Cass hitting me outside of the ring but that's hardly your fault is it?" She said as she noticeably stopped shaking her hand but didn't let go of it.

"You know I'm not a fashion chick in the slightest as you might have been able to tell but if these are the kind your into I think I saw something that might interest you over here. Why don't I show you?" the blonde said as she pulled on Allison's arm and took her to a different isle entirely away from Cassandra where some of the same kind of clothes were stocked.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:50 am

Allison shook Amy's hand for a bit as she started to think that maybe the bigger blond was actually trying to make amend. Well good, maybe the Brit misjudged her former opponent. She did seem pretty friend now as they shook hands afterall.

But Allison would start to have some doubts about this as Amy brought up Cassandra's cheap shot and the fact that she want letting go of her hand even now that they had stopped shaking. "Oh um...yeah that was a bit too far of her honestly..." the Brit would say admitting that part of it was her friend's fault. "She can just get a little defensive with me, but she's a good person..." she would continue until Amy seemed to want to help the Brit find some clothes like the ones she already had.

"Oh you don't really to do that...oh um I guess you're just going to take me there ha ha..." the smaller blond would say as Amy started pulling her away to where ever she had in mind. Allison was a bit unsure of whether or not to trust the bigger woman, this had  actually gotten really confusing for her and she was unsure of what to think.

So remembering that Casandra would have trouble finding Herod she went to far with Amy, she decided to use that as an excuse to play it safe and not go with the bigger blond. "Actually I should really get back to Cassandra. It's not nice to leave friends behind you know? Heheh... the Brit would say a bit nervously, while dragging her feet to stay where she was Amy pulled on her. Hopefully Amy was being truthful and there would be no trouble today.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Allison was clearly getting more and more unsettled by her after bringing up the cheap shot. Good. Amy made sure not to show how satisfied she was with that as she simply waved her other arm. "I think you already know first hand I can be pretty protective myself. I don't need your apology for that, Ill go to Cass for that." Amy said honestly she could care less how sorry Allison was about the whole thing.

Dragging her off she could tell the confidence of the blonde was slowly going away as she lost her comfort blanket in the form of her best bud Cassandra. Amy almost felt bad but by this point she had gone too far not to get anything out of the situation, hell she already stole the cuffs. Grabbing her once more she looked up at Cassandra. "What your still in the same store its not like you just left to go somewhere else right? Your not scared of me are you?" Suddenly her phone rang again. Chelsea. Amy reached down and went to grab it, accidently letting her go as she did so.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:04 pm

Allison had a bad feeling and it just got worse when Amy said she'd go to Cassandra for an apology. Even though her friend would apologize for sure, the blond new these two would never get along at this point and a fight would surely break out.

But when Amy started started questioning her, and asking if she was afraid of her Allison was unsure about how to respond to the bigger blond. Clearly she was a bit cautious of what Any really had in mind for her, but if she flat out said that this might not turn out that well for the Brit.

Thankfully for the smaller blond Amy's phone started ringing and she let go of her hand while trying to reach for it. "Oh you can take that, and I'll get Cassandra for her to apologize. Sound good? I think it does. I'll be right back...hehe..." Allison would say quickly before turning to head for her bigger and stronger best friend.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:10 am

Yeah, it was clear that Allison was not as confident as she was when she started this whole thing with her. Wanting to go out and go get her friend for back up. While Amy wasn't going to let that happen, figuring there was strength in numbers and that Cass wouldn't do so unless she had an edge over her, though she temporarily forgot about that as her phone rang and Chelsea refused to stop trying to figure out where she went.

Looking up as Allison tried to escape Amy almost dropped her phone as she ran after her. "Hey where are you going." Amy said as she ran in and tried to tackle her to the ground. If she succeded she would try to force her arms behind her back and cuff her. "Cant have you quitting on me."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:24 am

Allison may have had a bad feeling about what Amy had in mind, but it turned out she low balled her expectations by a lot as she was quickly tackled by the bigger blond. Now on the floor as the lioness pulled out some hand cuffs, the Brit would squirm wildly as she tried getting out from under her attacker.

"What the bloody hell!? Why do you have hand cuffs!" Allison would scream as she began panicking. Throwing slaps and scratching at Amy's face as she assaulted the woman right back to prevent herself from being cuffed. She wasn't sure what the bigger blond's endgame was, considering they were in a shop full of witnesses and cameras. But Allison new if Amy thought out anything, it'd be the parts where she got hurt.

"Quitting? Is this a game for you?" Allison shouted somewhat disgusted by the bigger blond. God she hoped Cassandra would get here soon.

Meanwhile Cassandra was just finishing up on the changing room. The pajamas fit great, and she was excited to get back to her friend and check out. As she left the room though she could hear some yelling and screaming. For a second Cassandra thought Allison could be in trouble, but  dismissed that doubting her friend couldn't be in that much trouble so soon. So she calmly walked back before stopping for a moment to look at a nice white sun hat.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:09 am

"Don't worry about it just hold still Alli!" she muttered as she tried to get the blondes hands together but she began fighting a like a mad woman and was able to scratch and slap her several times to get her to stop attempting it. It was rather quickly apparent that the plan was getting nowhere that way. Instead she would have to soften her up a little.

"What does it matter I'm just trying to get you to hold still and out of the way your the one making it harder!" She said as she grabbed the back of her head and tried to lift it up and drive her down headfirst into the ground to perhaps slow her down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next