by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Interrupting a Celebration

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Interrupting a Celebration  - Page 3 Empty Re: Interrupting a Celebration

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:47 am

Allison was doing a good job so far of keeping her attacker at bay. It seemed like the Brit was holding her own for the moment, but after having her head slammed into the hard floor she was having some trouble fighting back. God she knew people could be bitchy, but no one had ever tried beating and handcuffing her before. "Two faced...bitch..." Allison would mutter in a daze, not really thinking but not really wrong either about what she said.

Meanwhile Cassandra finished looking at the hat and decided to get it. She wanted Allison's opinion on the nice looking hat, though, and so she went around looking for her friend...but after ten or so feet she was shocked at the scene in front of her.

"What the bloody..." Cassandra would say shockingly as she saw Allison underneath their previous opponent Amy. And to make matters worse was in the process of handcuffing her friend. "HEY!!!!!" Cassandra would scream, hopefully enough to scare the blond off.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:43 am

"Nope, just one faced is all." Amy joked as she casually continued her attack unheeded by her efforts to get free. Slowly she was bringing her hands together to lock into the cuffs where she would be in complete control as the smaller blonde would have no way to defend herself if she didn't listen. However before she could get to far into that she heard a voice and looked up. Cassandra was standing there looking at them.

Well she was hoping to have Allison restrained before she showed up and not on the floor still struggling so there goes her plan. Thankfully she figured she could improvise on the situation. "I know what your thinking so let me just say...This is exactly what it looks like." Amy said with the most deadpan of tones.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Cassandra couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had just left Allison alone a few minutes ago and she had already been attacked by someone. But not by some random bitch, it was the bitch they beat in their debut match, Amy Evans. What was this woman's problem? Had she tracked the two of them down just to get revenge? Well Cassandra wasn't going to let her get away with something like that.

"Get. The hell. Off. MY FRIEND!" Cassandra would shout as she quickly approached the blond, her usually calm eyes burning with anger. And once she reached the lioness, the British beauty was going to drive her shoe right into Amy's gut if she didn't get away Allison, who was still pretty out of it. But even if she did, the blond had better get as far away from Cassandra if she wanted to leave in one piece.

Meanwhile, the people that had been around watching the scene getting worried about the scene and a few even scrambled away to get security, not that it would help. Two women who were pro wrestlers, versus at most six or so overweight mall officers. It was somewhat obvious who would win. Besides, with the tension building more and more, the two would have done a lot of damage before anyone could stop them.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 pm

"Hey if its any consideration its not like this was planned, I found you and was having a friendly chat with Allison until she decided to run away on me." She said as she tried to get Allison to stop struggling since was on top of the girl and that made there situation difficult before Cassandra came and ruined things by kicking her gut. "Uggh!" she groaned as she fell back wards and held her stomach before charging Cass.

"Alright your damn funeral." She said as she went for an uppercut to the same target while also trying to bring the girl down to the floor. Not caring for the spectators or momentarily the very confused redhead that was looking for her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Cassandra drove her shoe right into Amy's gut sending her off of Allison and onto her back. More concerned with helping her friend than attacking the blond, the brit would ask "Oh my god Allison are you okay?". Allison was still somewhat stunned after head was bounced off the floor, though. So all the blond could say in response was a short groan as she held her aching head.

Bit with Cassandra being distracted by her friend's condition, the brit soon feel victim to Amy's uppercut to her gut, sending her backwards while gasping a little. "You bloody..." the woman would groan as she tried getting to her feet. Cassandra was starting to feel a great urge to pummel Amy, and if she wanted to play rough, Cassandra would do the same as she charged the bitch to tackle her against one of the tables used for display.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Cassandra made a big mistake, assuming she could just hit her and then check on Allison, even though by taking the fight to her she had started a fight that if she wasn't going to finish, Amy was more then willing to. Knocking her back as a group of spectators started to form around them.

"If your going to fight, then fight." she said as Cassandra tackled into her and tried to wrestle around the floor fighting for control as Amy tried to get the better of the girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Cassandra tackled Amy down to the ground hard and quickly battled with her for control. "What is wrong with you?!" she would shout as the two wrestled around on the floor. The brit didn't even take notice of the crowd of spectators who were forming around them. Instead the brit would try to grab Amy by her blond hair and knock her head into the ground similarly to what she had done to Allison.

The British woman was far too angry with this bitch at this point, and if the blond was going to attack not only Cassandra, but best friend, well them she'd better be prepared for a serious beating.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Amy continued to push and wrestle with the girl on the floor, not stopping for any reason be it spectators or Cassandra grabbing her head and driving it into the floor. Though it certainly hurt and slowed her down she attempted to even the odds by throwing a punch at her opponents face.

"do you really give two shits on what you think is wrong with me? I was trying to get to you not her, its not my fault she tried to run off before then." She said this of course would make next to no sense to Cassandra but it was the truth for the most part as she tried to get on top.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:43 am

Cassandra hated to admit it, but Amy was right that she didn't care. If she was a bit calmer, maybe. But right now Cassandra was burning with anger as she struggled with Amy, eager to pummel the lioness and put her in her place. But when she was stuck in the face with a hard fist the brit was stunned as she held her wounded cheek.

"Oh boo-hoo someone ran away from raging bitch! You can't even realize that it is YOUR fault!" the brit would say as she tried grabbing the lionesses hair. Then after yanking on it, Cassandra would throw her own fist the blond, hoping it would drill Amy right in the center of her belly.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:52 pm

"Raging! I was showing her clothes for peats sake, I didn't even raise my voice. Tell her Blondie!" She said trying to continue the fight as Cassandra, catching her head with a punch before she was again hit with another one, this time catching her gut. Groaning, Amy gagged for a second as she pushed Cassandra back.

"You really just wanna keep living on your high horse! You attack me during a match when I'm facing my legal opponent, but because she's your good friend its okay right? The rules of a match don't matter to you two disrespectful 'wrestlers'."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next