Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match - Page 4 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:28 am

With Akiko down for once again, Melody decided that this was time to start bringing out her bigger moves.

She pulled on the champs hair to bring her up, not forgetting that redhead brought her down once during the match by her own hair.

"Champ or not, No-DQ or not, don't touch my hair", she calmly said, as she got her opponents head into another facelock and getting her other hand to Akiko's trunks, getting ready to lift the girl up a bit for an Impaler DDT.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match - Page 4 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:34 am

Akiko yelped softly as Melody yanked her up by her short, orange hair, starting to pull her into a facelock again. Deciding this was probably the kind of pinch where she should stop holding back, the fiery-haired girl replied, "If you're mad about just the hair, you might not like this."

Clenching a fist, Akiko swung it up right in between her foe's thighs, hoping to use a surprise low blow to escape.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:41 am

Just before Melody was going to lift Akiko up, she felt immense pain in her nether region, and her pants couldn't do anything to soften the blow.

"GAAAAK... FUCK!".

With how fast-paced this match was, she completely forgot that the champ was willing to fight dirty, and with the match being No DQ, the champ could do this as much as she liked.

Both her hands went away from the redhead and to her aching crotch, dropping to her knees due to pain.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:27 am

Her fist connecting with its intended target, Akiko was able to slip away as Melody released her. She did feel... slightly bad about it. It wasn't as though she had no idea how much it hurt. But it was still a fight, and as far as the (lack of) rules were concerned it was legal.

"No hard feelings, right?" the fiery-haired girl repeated, though she couldn't help but give a slight smirk as she did. Hopping back a step, she decided to at least allow Melody the chance to recover and get back on her feet.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:38 am

Akiko, thankfully, gave her a moment to recupperate. Melody slowly got back to her feet as her crotch was still hurting. While this was about second or third time she got hit in her sensitive parts in her career, it was already getting annoying to her.

Akiko's comment actually got a chuckle out of her despite the pain. "Right. Hope that goes both ways, though".

As she said that, she rushed to Akiko and, while holding her by one of her shoulders, delivered a knee into her cooch, at the same time as driving her down with an STO.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:43 am

Melody seemed to recover quickly and came at her once again, as Akiko braced herself to counter attack. Unfortunately, she had not expected such a brazen revenge shot. "AAAAAAHHHHH!" the fiery-haired girl screamed in both pain and surprise as her opponent's knee rammed into her sensitive womanhood.

Immediately hunching forward, she then quickly found her leg hooked and pulled out from under her before getting slammed down hard against the mat. Letting out another cry, Akiko laid prone on the ground, still nursing her tender parts and wide open for whatever Melody had next.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:19 am

Melody wasn't the person who would usually low-blow others in a fight, even if rules allowed it. However, Akiko starting to use this kinds of tactics on her meant Melody needed to adapt as well, else she will lose.

Given that she managed to deliver two relatively powerful hits within a span of a spilt-second, she thought she had time to setup for something big.

Once up on her feet, she approached and started climbing the nearest turnbuckle, and tried to jump on her opponent, feet first with a Double Foot Stomp.

In case nothing went wrong, she would try and pin the champ by hooking her leg for referee to count.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:49 am

Akiko felt a lot less bad, now knowing Melody had pretty much no qualms about fighting like that either. At least she could let loose a bit more and not have to worry too much about her conscience. Quickly recovering, she rolled over onto her belly, spotting Melody trying to climb up onto the turnbuckle.

She'd seen this thing happen before, only on television really, but hadn't really ever gotten a chance to try it out herself. Until now. Forcing herself upwards, she sprinted towards the corner where Melody was already nearing the top. Tucking her shoulder in, the fiery-haired girl rammed into the ropes directly to the side of the turnbuckle, eager to see the shaking would make her foe lose her footing and fall down, ideally dropping crotch-first onto the turnbuckle.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:02 am

Melody couldn't react fast enough as Akiko stood up and ran towards one of the ropes she stood on.

"Wait! NO!"

As Akiko shook the rope by running into it, Melody lost her balance and fell crotch first onto the turnbuckle.

While the buckle was padded, it hurt a lot less than it would've if it was steel. However, given Melody was standing up on the corner when she fell and her crotch was already hurt before added up to a lot of pain in her womanhood.

"...damnit...", she wimpered and cringed as she slipped into a sitting position on the turnbuckle, her hands nursing her pain-filled crotch.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:25 am

"Sorry, I couldn't resist~" Akiko chuckled, although she didn't sound apologetic at all. As Melody sat atop the turnbuckle, still clutching at her groin, the fiery-haired girl climbed up in front of her, balancing her feet atop the middle rope as she pulled her foe down into a headlock.

If she could secure that, Akiko would then grab the waist of Melody's shorts and heave up before falling backwards, aiming to send the green-haired girl crashing down headfirst in a corner-assisted DDT.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next