Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match - Page 12 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:40 am

Hearing the champion casually talk to her after a match like that got a chuckle out of Melody.

With little malice she said to Akiko: "Well... you've got some nerve to... talk like that after what we've just did to... each other.

But... yeah. No hard (pant).... No hard feelings. Sorry for going overboard with the chair...

Although... funny enough... if we remove all the... catfighting during the match and the chair... I would've had you for the 3 ages ago.
, saying that last part, she smirked.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match - Page 12 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

Post by k0hryuu Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:13 am

"Oh...?" Akiko eyebrow raised as she returned the smirk, "Why don't... We test that theory out next time...?"

"Just 'cuz... I like to get a little... dirty here and there... doesn't mean I can't fight for real when... I need to..." the fiery-haired girl gave a weak laugh, feeling just a little relieved Melody wasn't holding any grudges. Well, at least she hoped she wasn't.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:30 am

"You're on", Melody replied to Akiko's challange for a rematch.

Melody tried to sit up from her position, to hopefully try and stand up. She managed to push herself to a sitted position, but she couldn't bring herself to move her right leg, being afraid of hellish pain that might come from all the damage suffered in the match, remaining in a sitted position for a bit.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:37 am

"Heh, I'll look for forward to it..." Akiko smiled, remaining in her prone position while she looked up at Melody.

"Maybe not any time soon though, I already feel like I want to go back on vacation..." she laughed weakly, right before letting out a groan and rolling over onto her back again.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:27 am

"Vacation, huh..."

Forgetting about it during the match, Melody remembered about Avalanche being in 2 weeks time, and Akiko was highly likely to have a title match at the event. Finally dragging herself to an upright position, she hobbled towards the champion and stretched her left hand to help her up.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:04 am

Smiling weakly, Akiko graciously accepted Melody's hand and slowly pulled herself back up to her feet. "Unfortunately for me, I'm about to get a lot busier..." she chuckled.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:08 am

As Akiko accepted Melody's help, she lifted her hand up and pointed at her, crowd cheering at the sign of respect.

After lowering her hand, she answered:

"Right. Saw you and your partners getting a title defense for Avalanche. Good luck!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:11 am

"Thanks." Akiko nodded in acknowledgment. "You should come by and watch! At least, unless you have something...?" She had been so caught up in the business with Akiha and Gwen that she hadn't even looked at the rest of the card...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:21 am

"Not sure about that actually... I have an insider friend backstage, and he said there are plans for me. What those plans could be, I have no clue..."

"If not (ow), I'll definitely come (ow) cheer from the crowd (ow)."
, she said as she started to hobble towards the ropes, wincing in pain at almost every step she took with her right leg.

"Even if I do have a match, I think you already gave my opponent a bit of an advantage", she chuckled.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:31 am

"Ooh, sorry about that..." Akiko shrugged sheepishly, "I'll have to be more careful with that move next time, haha..."

"Well, whatever happens, good luck out there!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next