by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:00 am

The kicks did their job, and Melody was free of the hold, with Akiko smirking at her. She definitely wasn't part of the Tag Champions for no reason.

Melody stood up, trying to maintain a calm look on her face. And as the pain in her leg from the hold died down, she rushed at the red-head, hoping to return the favor of a knee to stomach with her own.

If it would work, and the champ would double down, Melody would immideatly grab her head under her armpit before dropping on her back with a regular DDT.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs Melody Serperior - No Disqualifications match

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:12 am

Akiko readied herself as Melody got back up, eager to see what the girl would throw at her. It turned out, to her surprise, the same move she had pulled just earlier, resulting in a knee ramming itself into her gut. "Ooooph...!" Winded by the blow, the fiery-haired girl instantly doubled over, only to find herself trapped in a headlock.

Realizing she was in a bad spot, Akiko tried to wriggle free but it was too late. As Melody fell backwards Akiko was dragged along too, yanked off her feet and into the air before her skull was slammed into the mat. Completely stunned, the fiery-haired girl flopped out and over onto her back, groaning loudly as she held her head.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:39 pm

She actually managed to down Akiko! So far, the match has been pretty even, and Melody wasn't about to lose her momentum.

As such, after getting up, she would immideatly run towards the ropes, rebound, and run towards the red head before jumping in the air to nail her stomach with an elbow drop.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Akiko quickly managed to shake off her daze, given the briefest of moments between Melody's follow up. Though she couldn't see where her opponent was from her position, the rapidly approaching footsteps pounding against the mat gave her a pretty good idea what was coming.

As soon as she felt her foe was getting close, the fiery-haired girl immediately rolled to her side, hoping to avoid whatever was coming and hopefully get enough of an opening for her to get back on her feet.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:30 am

Akiko rolled out of the way, and Melody's elbow painfully crashed into the mat, with the force of her little run and jump.

"GAARHHH"

Melody tried to get up as fast as possible, hoping to not be open for a counter attack by the champion while holding her elbow.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:54 am

Akiko managed to evade what would have been a harsh blow, rolling away a good distance before getting up into a crouching position. She took a moment to shake off the last of the cobwebs from her head before standing back up. However, by that point, Melody would be just about back on her feet as well.

Deciding to hold off, rather than just charge in again, the fiery-haired girl resumed her fighting stance. "Heh, you almost had me there."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:09 am

As the pain in her elbow was dying down, Melody got back into a fighting stance as her opponent did the same.

"Almost doesn't count", she quipped back at Akiko, selling herself a bit short.

She then dashed from her position, hoping to nail the champ with a clotheline, and hoping that she would be fast enough to hit the move before her opponent could react.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:33 am

Melody came back at her fast, but Akiko's reflexes were still fresh at this early stage of the fight. The fiery-haired girl ducked low under her foe's arm, immediately spinning around as she passed by. Reaching out, Akiko would attempt to grab Melody by the hair with both hands from behind before she could turn around, right before giving it a hard tug to trying and yank the girl right off her feet and throw her down to the mat.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 am

Trying to clotheline the champ this early into the match was a mistake as Akiko just ducked under Melody's forearm.

A moment later, Melody felt her scalp burning with pain as her short hair was being pulled.

With a yelp, she fell down on her back. However, if the red-head was expecting an opening from Melody, she had another thing coming as she got her legs above her torso, trapped Akiko's head between her feet, and tried to drive her head down to the mat with headscissors takedown.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:59 am

Though she managed to slam Melody down quite effectively, Akiko wasn't at all prepared for the girl's legs to suddenly come up and clamp down around her head. "Oh shiiiiiiii-!" Now her turn to get yanked off her feet, the fiery-haired girl did a forward flip in the air before landing hard on her back. "GAH...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next