Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

4 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson Empty Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:06 am

Rules:
Standard Match
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission, KO, DQ or Count Out

Melody was getting ready for her second match in AFW arena's locker room. While she was happy to take on another match, she was still feeling extremely dissapointed by what happened in her first match. Which is not what many people would say for a win. Though it's what happened post match that dissapointed her.

Who knew that she would get such a psycho for her first opponent in AFW? Right after Melody won, her opponent, Tsunade, began assaulting her (and the ref) with a steel chair for reasons Melody was really confused by, though she mostly blamed it on her opponent being extremely spiteful. She actually got knocked out cold from the said assault. Tsunade also busted her head open with the final shot.

With how much her opponent abused her skull during and after the match, she was extremely suprised to learn from the doctors that she didn't have a concussion. Though she was told to take it easy for a few days, and not to have a match for a couple days.

She recovered fairly quickly, and now, she was prepared to step into the ropes again.

This time, however, she decided to do a bit of scouting on her next opponent, to ensure that she at least wasn't as insane as the blonde she previously fought.

"That's probably going to go a bit better I suppose", she said to herself, as she checked the file she requested from an inside source in the company on her phone.

Harley Jackson. From what Melody was reading on the girl, she mostly got that she was a crowd pleaser who mixed normal offence with some perverted things AFW liked so much, such as smothers and the like. Still, she appeared to be an alright girl from her picture, so hopefully, it would prove as a fun match for Melody

Melody was soon in her entrance attire, and was ready to hit the stage. As she was entering, she tried to forget about what happened in her last match, and tried to focus on today's match.

Melody did her entrance routine she decided on doing since her last match. First facing away from the crowd with lights off, then, when the words of her song started, the lights suddenly turned back on, and she was facing the crowd. Melody noticed when rewatching her match with Tsunade that crowd was cheering her very strongly. Problem being that Melody didn't notice it all that much, outside of the close calls as the crowd was counting the fall with the referee. Still, it wasn't anything to be unhappy about, and, as she was walking towards the ring, she, much like before, gave high-fives to the fans in the front row of the audience.

After she got into the ring, Melody quickly took off her jacket and shirt, leaving only the MMA bra on her body, as she waited for her opponent to come out.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson Empty Re: Melody Serperior vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:22 am

Harley normally would be super excited for a match but due to how her last few matches had gone she was feeling a little bit down and nervous about them, She had been crushed by a F&F competitor, lost her second match due to some well timed cheating and had been overwhelmed sexually by two nun women, it seemed no matter how hard Harley tried or even how much it seemed like she had a chance things would always end up with Harley suffering some kind of cruel fate by the end of her match.
Harley's theme " Don't trust a hoe " Would start blaring and she would run out into the view of the audience who would all loudly Harley but wouldn't cheer as loud as they normally did when Harley would do her more sexual enterence, Harley would also be wearing a slightly longer skirt, ironically enough the heavenly angels did slightly convert Harley into being less sexual through being super sexual themselves.
Harley would run down to the ring and high five as many fans as she could before running back up the ramp and high fiving the fans at the opposite side, Harley would then break into a full sprint towards the ring and slide under the bottom ropes before quickly getting to her feet right in front of Melody and putting her hand out for her opponent to shake and would open her mouth to speak.
"My name is Harley and it is nice to meet you, l-lets have a good match!" Harley would seem somewhat nervous while she talked though she wasn't typically shy, it seems the nature of her last few matches have made her a bit more weary about what she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:34 am

Suddenly, Harley's music had been interrupted by KARATE by BABYMETAL, the crowd erupting in a hail of boos before Ayano stepped out with a mic and a steel chair, looking at the fans with a grin before looking down at the ring, lifting the mic to her lips. "Now, I'm sure you guys know who I am by now, but you have no idea why I'm out here right now!" She yelled as they continued to boo, the imp walking down the ramp slowly.

"Now while this idiots wouldn't know, I'm going to tell you right now Harley that our match we had, was nothing but business." She said as she continued to walk before hearing more boos, grinning as she looked at some of them. "Shut up worms! The important people are talking!" She yelled before looking back at Harley. "So, just to show that there are no hard feelings, I'm here for support!" She had said, before getting to ringside, opening up the chair before sitting down, the metal idol smiling as she looked up at the two competitors in the ring. "Go Harley go!" She cheered, setting the mic down afterwords to the sound of boos towards Ayano, simply looking up at the ring to watch the match.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 am

Harley's forced friendly expression would drop in a second as she heard Ayano's music play and saw her enter the ring, Harley thought that she wouldn't have to see this wretched woman every again but Harley would turn around and there she would be, the bitch who had beaten Harley in the cheapest way possible. Though Harley put on a nice persona and was generally kind to most people, she was definitely one to hold a grudge and as the bell rang Harley would be too focused on glaring at Ayano and would walk back to her corner before her opponent got the chance to accept her handshake. Harley would be getting visibly irritated by Ayano's chanting and would end up taking it out on Melody as charged at her and went for a flying knee right off the bat, trying to drive it into her taller opponents stomach,however the move may be slightly predictable since Harley had lost her temper before the match had even began which would make it slightly obvious that Harley probably would go for such a move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Melody didn't pay much attention to Harley's entrance theme (as this genre wasn't something she was into that much), though her opponent was getting cheered. She hoped this was a good sign that the match to follow is going to be pretty good.

As the black-haired, blue-eyed girl entered the ring, Melody noticed, both in her speech and appearance, that she was pretty nervous. She also noticed that she had a bit of a height advantage over her opponent

"Name's Melody! Pleasure's all mine. Yeah, I hope so too", she said to her opponent. However, she would leave Harley's hand hanging, as a J-Pop theme hit the ring. Weird. Nobody told her about this. However, as the girl to whom the song belonged started speaking, most of her reaction consisted of: "Who in the hell are you?". As the brat that appeared at the entrance ramp finished speaking, she more or less figured that this girl was one of Harley's previous opponents.

The extremely loud jeering from the crowd let the green-haired girl know that this certainly wasn't one of the nicer girls in AFW.

Harley's reaction to the girl entering was as negative as the crowd's, as the girl appeared to lose her temper.

Then the bell rung. As her opponent lost her temper, she immideatly went for a flying knee. Melody managed to telegraph the attack, and quickly duck under the girl's knee.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:06 pm

After Harley's knee collided hard with the turnbuckle she would let out a yelp then breath in heavily before slowly turning around and breathing out, Harley then grinned as she came to a realisation, if she could win this match despite Ayano being on the outside and despite the height advantage then Harley could finally get the break she had been waiting for, it would be a chance for Harley to finally get a big win to make up for all the effort she had put into her matches.
Harley would slowly approach Melody and would put her arms out for a test of strength, a somewhat foolish thing for someone who was so outclassed height wise to try, but it was more so to make up for the cheap shot that Harley just tried to take at the start of the match due to her angry " Sorry about that knee " Harley would say as she flashed Melody a quick smile. Harley would be at a disadvantage in a test of strength but Harley was actually both really athletic, flexible and acrobatic so she figured that she could probably find a way out of a bad situation so early in the match if she ends up in one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:32 pm

As Melody managed to avoid Harley's knee, she glanced at the metal brat... and had a quick thought of Tsunade being there. She could understand what Harley has been so worked up about.

She turned back to see her opponent smiling. She probably had some sort of idea. Melody was happy to try and avoid it coming into fruition, so she smiled back.

As the black-haired girl put her hands up for a Test of Strength, and apologized for a premature attack, she answered: "It's alright, probably would've done the same if I were you"

She answered Harley's challange for a Test of Strength. While she wasn't very strong, she theorised that she is probably stronger than her smaller opponent. trying to either bend her opponent, or force her down to one knee.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:50 am

Harley wouldn't focus on trying to out strength her opponent but rather just give a little resistance until she left her back touch the mat as Melody bent her small body, after which Harley would try to to take advantage of the fact that Melody was holding down her hands by tucking in her legs and moving them into her body so that her hands would be the only thing touching the mat and then try to drive both her legs into Melodys ribs,.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:16 am

Melody managed to bent her opponent down to the mat. She thought why a girl like Harley, who likely knew she was weaker, wanted to go for something like this in the first place.

She realized the answer to that question too late, as Harley drove both her feet into Melody's ribs from her position on the mat

"OOOOF!"

Melody immideatly released Harley's arms, trying to hold her hurt midsection. She also thought about that Harley's attack was a very clever feint. She realized that, despite their size difference, she couldn't underestimate her.

However, she was still recovering from the said attack, allowing Harley to continue her offense

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:57 pm

Harley would smile in satisfaction when her attack landed due to the surprised sounds and cheering from the crowd for such a unique move and would do a kick- up before launching herself into the air and trying to lands a quick enzeguri on Melody before falling to the ground, making a quick yelping noise as her back collided with the mat and would turn around and push herself up, trying to get to her feet quickly, though it would be a little bit slower than the kick up since she had just fallen to the mat about 3 times in 10 times. It was a bit foolish for Harley to put in so much effort at a non pivotal part of the match like this but she was a simple minded woman who was fuelled by fan approval

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next