Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior Empty Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Standard Match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, KO, DQ, Count Out

"OK. I am fine. This is going to go well! I am going to finally win another match, this little unlucky streak will be done, and I can move with my career with a positive light!", Melody thought to herself in the locker room while getting changed into her entrance attire, trying to be optimistic about her upcoming match against Alaina Sanders...

"...will it though...? Seriously, how did this match happen...oh. Chair to her head, that's right...", her realism going through her brain.

Melody didn't usually pay attention to official bets in any match. Chances that a certain competitor will win, and if the unlikely of the 2 wins, people who put money on them will recieve a HUGE sum of money. And, somehow, she felt that bookmakers were putting a LOT of money against her. And why wouldn't they? Alaina Sanders was the former Entropy champion who held it for the entirety of 2016, through the most number of title defenses, trained by the former 2-time World Champion. Even after losing her title at Avalanche, Melody predicted it was just a matter of time until the Amazon would challange for the World Championship herself...

"...Snap out of it...", Melody thought to herself, trying to calm down. "Yes, she is all of those things. And you are going to prove that you are better than all of that!", she thought trying to motivate herself, despite knowing that the gap between the 2 of them was fairly wide...

Taking a few deep breaths, she calmed herself down. She decided not to check her phone, Navi wished her good luck from her house, even if she sent her another message, she knew that her best friend was always in her corner, even if the blonde wasn't physically here.

Going to gorilla position, her song started playing, running in at the 0:21 point of the song and...yeah. The chairshot on the beloved amazon didn't go so well with much of the crowd. There were likely a lot of people who read about the situation and realised that it was an accident, since the reaction for her was fairly mixed, cheers and boos being heard quite equally. She still smiled, however. She did some poses, gave quite a few high-fives while going down the ramp, entering the ring within a minute. Finally, bowing at 1:25 point of the song, she went to her corner and left her shirt, jacket and sleeves outside the ring, leaving her in her sports top, racer pants and shoes, all of them the same color as her hair, green. Afterwards, she would immidiately go to her corner, awaiting the arrival of the Amazon with a determined look in her eyes.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Alaina was also fired up for this. As gwnuine as Melody seemed, the amazon clad in her one piece tiger swimsuit for the first time was seeing opportunity. Payback for the chair shot was one thing, but climbing back up to the top trumped everything.

Alaina came out all smiles as her music played. She high fived fans and badked in the cheers of the crowd as she made her way to the ring. As she climbed up into the apron and through the ropes she stopped to flex her impressive arms before walking silently ip to Meldoy staring her in the eye. Alaina's chest bumped her foes but the amazon still said nothing.

She waited for the bell to ring, eager to lock up and grapple with her green clad opponent.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Melody stood up as Alaina approached her. Glaring at her, with Melody glaring back, the Amazon would silently bump Melody's modest chest with her own. Slightly surprised by the action as Alaina went away to her corner, Melody completely emptied her mind of all her worries, with only one thought staying in it's place:

"Oh, it's on!"

As the bell rung, Alaina would start approaching Melody in order to lock up.

"OK, no. Navi lost to her in a straight lock up, no way I can overpower her. I need a plan...

...got it"

Attempting to replicate Tracer's strategy from her match at Avalanche, Melody would approach Alaina, seemingly intending to lock up. However, at the last moment, she would duck under her arms to avoid it. As both women would try and turn towards each other afterwards, Melody would attempt to send a kick to Alaina's stomach, trying to kick the wind out of the former champion.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Alaina thought she had Melody right where she wanted her but was proven wrong! She turned just in time to take a kick to the abdomen, doubling over and staggering back! The amazon groaned and glared at Melody. If she wanted to strike, Alaina was more than hapoy to show her how to strike.

Alaina stood straight again, wincing as she lunged forward to land a hard body punch to Melody's abdomen!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Melody tried to lunge at Amazon for a follow up attack, but instead got some payback from Alaina for her earlier attack:

"OOOF"

Backing away from the amazon from the attack on her own stomach, Melody still tried to attack the Amazon, running at her with her arm outstreched, intending to hit her forearm on Alaina's head with a clotheline.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Alaina went down, and went down hard! the clothesline connected and the amazon landed flat on her back staring up at the lights as she kicked the ground in pain. She groaned and slowly rolled to her side, trying to work her way onto her stomach. from there she had to get up, any delay meant Melody had that much longer of an opening to keep pouring it on!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:25 am

She actually managed to down Alaina within the first moments of the match! Stopping for a fraction of a second to see the Amazon beneath her feet, trying to stand up from the impact, Melody would sprint towards the ropes for a rebound, before jumping into the air when approaching her (hopefully, still lying) opponent, aiming her knee at Alaina's head for a Knee Drop.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:56 am

Alaina knew Melody was lanky and kinda fast but she was again caught off guard as Melody's knees flew right into her face! "Arrgh!" Alaina howled as the energetic woman had the amazon down and shockingly reeling early on in this match!

Alaina laid on her back kicking the mat rapidly as her hands covered her throbbing face.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:00 am

"I....will I actually do it?!", outside of the earlier punch to her gut, the match went completely in her favour so far.

Melody would attempt to pin the Amazon right here, hooking her leg for ref to register the first pinfall attempt of the match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 am

Alaina was in a daze but she knew a pin when she felt one. As soon as Melody laid down on her and the referee started to count, Alaina thrust Melody off with all the force the amazon could muster right at the one count!

Alaina rolled over and worked her way up to her feet, shaking off some of the daze. "Did you think all it was going to take was that?!" Alaina asked as she ran forward at Melody. Alaina extended her arm looking to plow full force into Melody and hammer with with a running lariat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content