Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Royal Coronation

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Royal Coronation - Page 2 Empty Re: Royal Coronation

Post by k0hryuu Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:37 am

Taking a deep breath, Maddie gathered her courage and leaped out from behind Yukiko, taking the mic as it was offered to her. "A-as if I'd ever work for you!" she spouted defiantly, pointing at Gwen. "You just got lucky I wasn't in my best shape last time, but things'll be different next time! I'll show you!"

Inwardly, Maddie instantly regretted her choice of words. Even she did want payback, Gwen was practically twice her size, oppressively overbearing, and a mean bitch on top of that. Not exactly the kind of opponent she wanted to face again. Swallowing hard, she managed to maintain her rebellious expression, even as she felt herself start to sweat harder.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:53 pm

Cassandra rubbed her temples with middle finger and thumb, sighing angrily as she closed her eyes.

"By all rights I could just take the belts from you and present them to Gwendolyn and Akiha..." She said much to the audience's disapproval, she had to wait for a moment for the boos to die down... Despite her harsh words, Akiko and Yukiko hadn't actually offended or wronged the Owner of AFW. But Cassandra like throwing such threats around just to show who was in charge and the kind of turn she could take if her heart desired it.

"But, seems we could do with a match for Avalanche... AND because I know how certain viewers like to throw such words like 'shenanigans' and 'favourtism' about... I'm willing to have a match pitting The Black Feather Gang versus Gwendolyn and Akiha, to put an end to the debate and dismiss any further arguements."

With that, Cassandra signalled to the officials to come and collected the tag team belts in the briefcases while she made to exit from the ring.

Spotlight
characters:
Royal Coronation - Page 2 ELZuoMvRoyal Coronation - Page 2 OG5hnuaRoyal Coronation - Page 2 Cg3CzYmRoyal Coronation - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Akiha eyes would twitch at the sight of what was going on.  Each moment that pass only served to enrage her.  The crimson hair wrestler actually dislikes them, they had simply sat on the belt and did nothing with it.  The Black Feathers Gang didn't even address the issue, instead, they changed the topic and shifting the attention away from them.  Eventually Cassandra step in and announce that the title belt would be fought for in Avalanche between Imperial Order and the Black Feathers Gang.  Akiha had no issues with that.  She and Gwendolyn could then win it there and then no one could question that they were the legitimate champions.

“It seems a stage has been set for us.  Honestly, I rather win the title belts in Avalanche then just have them handed over to us.  What better place for us to get the titles then when the entire world is watching.  In addition, Gwendolyn and I can show you how real champions and wrestlers are supposed to act, as it seems my fellow Japanese here have lost their way.” said Akiha in a cold and harsh voice.  She was looking forward to fighting her opponents, she wanted to utterly destroy them as they had effectively sent the tag team division into ruin.

Last edited by Person on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:36 pm

The irritated scowl Gwendolyn offered towards Cassandra well and duly expressed her discontent from being proven wrong in her assumption of the General Manager crowning them as tag champs. Though as a fellow prominent business lady, Gwen knew the importance of exuding strength and putting the needs of the company first, which meant officially setting up the match at Avalanche as was previously planned in the first place. The added revenue from adding a tag team championship match to the fight card was nothing to scoff at, but none of this changed the fact that Gwen's plans had gone up in a puff of smoke...

...still, Gwen took it all in stride. Taking a calming breath and maintaining her composure while Akiha responded on their behalf. No amount of sweet talk could have persuaded Cassandra go back on her word anyway. Not if she didn't wanted to look indecisive and weak.

"Well...while I don't quite share my dear partner's enthusiasm at the prospect of sullying my hands by contending with our feathered foes here, I suppose educating you lot on how a dignified tag team is meant to properly operate is only fitting. Consider it a parting gift as you see your woeful championship reign come to an end, and in the process herald the beginning of an illustrious new dawn in the tag team division...with those golden belts around our waists....*giggle*...Au Revoir~..."
With that Gwen would motion towards exiting the ring soon after Cassandra. Though she stopped at the ropes to turn back towards Maddie for some parting words.

"Oh, and I ever so hope you'll be ringside for the spectacle, dear Maddie. It will be just as much an educational experience for you as it will be for them. And should you ever muster up the fortitude to challenge me once more, I'll gladly find the time to pencil you in. I eagerly await that particular rematch~..."
Gwen chimed in with a deceitfully wholesome smile before taking her leave through the ropes and up the ramp.

Last edited by killcarrion on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:11 am

As infuriating as it was being spoken down to like that, none of the girls really had any excuse or comeback to offer. They didn't really have any idea what a champion was supposed to do, other than fight at least. Still, they had their pride, and didn't want to forfeit something they earned so easily.

"That's just what we wanted to hear!" Yukiko proclaimed in response to Cassandra's ultimatum, quickly turning towards Gwen and Akiha afterwards, "And we'll teach you two not to take us so lightly!"

"Acting all haughty and shit doesn't sound fitting of a champion either!" Akiko piped up.

As their two challengers turned to leave, Maddie ran forward and shouted at Gwen; "Don't worry, I wouldn't wanna miss seeing you get your ass kicked! And don't worry, I-I'll be ready for my turn to do so soon after!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2